S32TABLANCA
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
OLpower
Raptorgunner
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Pepe wasn't even going for the ball, he had his studs up and going in fullspeed straight for Alves' leg.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

G'day trolls, post-whores, karma-loons and neutrals of Goal legacy.

I am a Real Madrid fan and I am here to make an important confession to you all. I am here to confess that during the Clasico matches of 2010-11, both Barcelona and Real Madrid acted like a bunch soiled babies with no respect for "the beautiful game". This includes the management and players of both teams, on and off the pitch. It is important to me because I am getting s*ck of listening to the same rehashed manure by fans on each side of the spectrum. Both fan bases need get a grip and come to terms with the reality of the Clasicos - that both teams dived, played unnecessarily rough, made bullsh*t comments in the press (pre- and post matches) and tried to exploit the officiating to the best of their knowledge.

I would also like to state that the officiating of games where so much is at stake needs to be improved greatly. I believe that this can only be done with a community effort. There is little democracy within UEFA and it has to be changed if we wish fair and competitive games. Proposals have to be revised and presented to the representatives of the football clubs participating in UEFA's competitions - who should be allowed to democratically vote on such proposals.

I hope that my message is succinct enough for quick absorption and that it's coherent enough to avoid bothersome comprehension. I thank you all for taking your time to read my message and I hope that you end this madness and come with productive suggestions instead of delusional fanatic commentary.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

The ref clearly hesitated, if you remember the game it was a long process. The referee didnt see anything, he asked the fourth official. He was talking to the players, he saw the stretcher, etc. The decision was taken very much based on events after the foul and not the foul itself. \

Did you watch the game Lionel Messi? Pepe was the one that last won the ball and he was going after it when alves put up his leg.

Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:No I dont remember marcelo waving imaginary cards, He just hugs adebayor.

Referee was not able to see if there was studs up in either challenge, neither the forth official. Difference is masch hit pepe while pepe never hit alves. Maybe if pepe went off in a stretcher and his teammates harassed the ref then they would have given masch a red card.

You are right, it wasn't marcelo it was pepe. My bad, but still a real madrid player..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Maybe because I am having a conversation with HarHar?

Could of done that via PM.

Cant post incredibly debatable opinions on a forum and not expected to get called out on it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:No I dont remember marcelo waving imaginary cards, He just hugs adebayor.

Referee was not able to see if there was studs up in either challenge, neither the forth official. Difference is masch hit pepe while pepe never hit alves. Maybe if pepe went off in a stretcher and his teammates harassed the ref then they would have given masch a red card.

Watch the video I posted before, you will see or rather hear that pepe does indeed hit alves.

And mate you could see from a mile away how pepe was going into the challange..

But no touch.................Pepe deserved a Yellow, maximum. Same thing with Alves for the simulation.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

his studs went down again before he even got close to alves' leg, anyway did anyone notice alves' troll face when he came in again, the douche was smirking ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:his studs went down again before he even got close to alves' leg, anyway did anyone notice alves' troll face when he came in again, the douche was smirking ffs

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Pepe---Alves---1

Yes you are right, he wasn't even close Rolling Eyes

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Maybe because I am having a conversation with HarHar?

Could of done that via PM.

Cant post incredibly debatable opinions on a forum and not expected to get called out on it.

Didnt say he couldnt participate in our conversation, just saying that he might have not understood it because I am conversing with harhar. Lionel messi understood that and he caught up with us, whats the big deal?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:28 pm

exactly get this in your head, pepe did NOT touch alves, march kicked pepe with full force, el pussy went in studs up on xabi...outcome 1 red-1 yellow and 1 NOTHING
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 pm

No big deal, thought you was saying what you said in a different context. My error.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Studs up tackle done right by Dani boy:

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Entrada-alves

Watch and learn Pepe....
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Seppuku wrote:Studs up tackle done right by Dani boy:

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Entrada-alves

Watch and learn Pepe....
Does it really come down to this? Bringing up irrelevant pictures that have nothing to do with what we're talking about? Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 pm

well then...back ontopic guys

yh where were we, oh yes i didnt know rossell was at this level of douchebagness ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Especially when its not a thing for someone to put up a youtube of Pepe kicked lumps out of a Getafe dude on the ground.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:Especially when its not a thing for someone to put up a youtube of Pepe kicked lumps out of a Getafe dude on the ground.

every one of his kicks shaved his back or missed him, while well baldez kicked the light out of that FCK striker smh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:42 pm

I actually like rosell, well not really but I think having a business man as president is much better for a club than having a politician as president.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 5 Aspepe2
Pepe went for the ball cleanly.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Well since we ARE discussing the issue of dangerous tackles, I feel it is "relevant" to bring in an ideal example of one.

1) Clear aim for the leg
2) Studs visibly positioned up
3) Full contact

None of which would describe the Pepe/Alves Clasico scenario.

Last edited by Seppuku on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Especially when its not a thing for someone to put up a youtube of Pepe kicked lumps out of a Getafe dude on the ground.

every one of his kicks shaved his back or missed him, while well baldez kicked the light out of that FCK striker smh

Oh, thats makes what he did alright then....he only "shaved his back"

But lets compare that to Valdes accidently kicking someone in a 50-50....well done...
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Seppuku wrote:Well since we ARE discussing the issue of dangerous tackles, I feel it is "relevant" to bring in an ideal example of one.

1) Clear aim for the leg
2) Studs visibly positioned up
3) Full contact

None of which would describe the Pepe/Alves Clasico scenario.
Tackles in the clasico's not tackles that happened 2 years ago, you think it would be hard for someone to dig up dirt on real madrid?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 pm

But that's besides the point.

The Alves tackle was a straight-red worthy foul.

Pepe's wasn't.

I am only using that tackle as comparative material.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 am

I'm so accustom seeing Barcafandani instead of Franchise, huh, what's that, not part of the discussion.

Well, back to the actual original post, I expected better from Rossell on this issue. Did not think he would have done something so ill-advised as this. Not that it surprises me really, just thought both parties would have put this behind them and focus on future endeavours.

As for the other discussion taking place, do you know what matters, what truly, honestly matters: the end result. And guess what, Barcelona won. They did what was necessary to win. As a Real fan (a real one), I had no issue with how my side approached the match (call it what you want) and although at the time, I had nothing good to say about Barcelona, it all boils down to understanding that you do what you have to do.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5