S32TABLANCA
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
OLpower
Raptorgunner
36 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 4 Empty Re: Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Oh really? when did a madrid player attempt to get an opposition player sent off?

How about the bench trying to fight with an active player who had a yellow card to get him sent off?

How about the captain of the team throwing the corner flag as far as possible so the opposition could not take their throw in?
Marcelo? La Liga? Alves was already on a yellow and he dove in the box to get a penalty and try to get him sent off.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 4 Empty Re: Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Thats called selective memory

---------

What? When did marcelo do that? After it happened it was all barca players trying to talk to the ref? Suspect

He would have moaned on the floor and rolled like dani always does.

Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Oh really? when did a madrid player attempt to get an opposition player sent off?

How about the bench trying to fight with an active player who had a yellow card to get him sent off?

How about the captain of the team throwing the corner flag as far as possible so the opposition could not take their throw in?

Well, seeing as barca didn't do nearly as many dirty/dangerous foul as real madrid did. I can't recall.

But I do recall di maria diving and asking for the card against alves.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Barca warn Real Madrid not to cross the line - Page 4 FN_Neely-BBQ-Chicken_s4x3_lg

Ingredients
2 chickens (or 4 whole bone-in chicken breasts) halved lengthwise
1 1/2 cups Italian dressing, recipe follows
1/4 cup Neelys Barbecue Seasoning, recipe follows
1 cup Neelys Barbecue Sauce, recipe follows
Directions
Rinse chicken halves in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large bowl or baking dish, coat with Italian dressing and evenly season with Neelys seasoning. For best results, allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.

If Cooking Inside:
Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and brush chicken with Neelys Barbeque Sauce.

Place into a preheated 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes.

If Grilling Outside:
Thirty minutes before you're ready to cook, take the chicken out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature. Preheat the grill to a medium temperature, about 275 degrees F preferably over hickory and charcoal.

Place the chicken halves on grill, meat side down. Cover grill and cook for about 50 minutes. Flip chicken over and let it brown until the chicken becomes golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. The wing and the drumstick should become very tender and will easily pull away at the joints. Brush the chicken with Neelys Barbecue sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking.

Neely Italian Dressing:
2 tablespoons ground mustard
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons Neelys Barbecue Seasoning
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup canola oil
Salt and pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil and salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.

Yield: 1 1/2 cups

Neelys BBQ Seasoning:
1 1/2 cups paprika
3/4 cup sugar
3 3/4 tablespoons onion powder
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined. Keep in an airtight container for up to 6 months.

Neelys BBQ Sauce

2 cups ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
5 tablespoons light brown sugar
5 tablespoons sugar
1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.

Yield: 3 1/2 cups
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Thats called selective memory

---------

What? When did marcelo do that? After it happened it was all barca players trying to talk to the ref? Suspect

... That's not even in the same league as the one I mentioned. Just look at his studds, they are never facing up which is what it would take for it be in the same league as the others..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Well, seeing as barca didn't do nearly as many dirty/dangerous foul as real madrid did. I can't recall.

Di maria has a habit of diving.

But the whole Barca team including the bench were at it that night.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Thats a lie, only players that dove throughout the entire series were Pedro Busquets Alves and Mascherano

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Loooool Cant you here the commentator! If pepe deserved red then mascherano def deserved red! Or is french media also madrid media?

Di Maria dives for fouls and penalties. Not moaning on the ground rolling while his teammmates ask for a red card. Going off on a stretcher and such.

Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

nope, from what I recall only busquets and villa did actuall dives while alves and pedro exagerated contact, which is not the same..

before you say that pepe didn't touch alves or that there was no contact watch or rather listen to this 0:05

If there was no contact what so ever how come you can hear the impact?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Thats a lie, only players that dove throughout the entire series were Pedro Busquets Alves and Mascherano

I meant the "trying to get the players sent off" part.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

nope, from what I recall only busquets and villa did actuall dives while alves and pedro exagerated contact, which is not the same..

before you say that pepe didn't touch alves or that there was no contact watch or rather listen to this 0:05

LOL impact? pepe hit the ball.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Loooool Cant you here the commentator! If pepe deserved red then mascherano def deserved red! Or is french media also madrid media?

Di Maria dives for fouls and penalties. Not moaning on the ground rolling while his teammmates ask for a red card.

I don't understand french, so what are they saying? That's enver a red card, thats a yellow card. It wasn't even that dangerous compared to pepe's or adebayors or marcelo's etc

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

LOL impact? pepe hit the ball.

Just hitting the ball doesn't sound that way, atleast not in the way he went in.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Loooool Cant you here the commentator! If pepe deserved red then mascherano def deserved red! Or is french media also madrid media?

Di Maria dives for fouls and penalties. Not moaning on the ground rolling while his teammmates ask for a red card.

I don't understand french, so what are they saying? That's enver a red card, thats a yellow card. It wasn't even that dangerous compared to pepe's or adebayors or marcelo's etc

What about the tackle on Alonso?!?!!? not dangerous? that was worse the Pepe's.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Thangod for HarHar's expert opinion. bounce

Better than all sport commentators in the business bounce
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

What about the tackle on Alonso?!?!!? not dangerous? that was worse the Pepe's.

harhar11 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Why are you complaining about it while participating in it?

From the 5 el clasicos this season, I only recall busquets tackle in the cup final and pedros challange against diarra(?). Not even close to how dirty real madrid tackle where..

So yeah I already mentioned it...

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Thangod for HarHar's expert opinion. bounce

Better than all sport commentators in the business bounce

Wait what? I have not heard any other expert say that that is a red card, that was the first one that I have seen that even mentions it...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Most expert opinions said that if pepe's is red than macherano's is red.

The referee allowing mascherano's tackle (thus setting the bar) and then overreacting to pepes shows that he is either using double standards or is a reaction under psychological pressure from barcelona.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:

Don't you remember when he dived for the penalty and both him and moaninho where waving imaginary cards, which is sooooooo bad when barca does it..

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Most expert opinions said that if pepe's is red than macherano's is red.

The referee allowing mascherano's tackle (thus setting the bar) and then overreacting to pepes shows that he is either using double standards or is a reaction under psychological pressure from barcelona.

I don't understand how, I mean they are completly difference for example pepe went in with full force with his studs up while mascherano had his studs down at all time. How his studs were makes a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE difference. For me maschernanos a yellow while, busquets who did exactly the same as pepe's is a red card..

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Most expert opinions said that if pepe's is red than macherano's is red.

or maybe he didn't see it from every angle like people sitting at home do? Referee's make mistakes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Or maybe the two tackles were different.....because you know...they clearly were different....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 pm

No I dont remember marcelo waving imaginary cards, He just hugs adebayor.

Referee was not able to see if there was studs up in either challenge, neither the forth official. Difference is masch hit pepe while pepe never hit alves. Maybe if pepe went off in a stretcher and his teammates harassed the ref then they would have given masch a red card.

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Yuri just won this.

I expect some sprinklers to magically turn on inside his house in 1...2...

Last edited by Seppuku on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:No I dont remember marcelo waving imaginary cards, He just hugs adebayor.

Referee was not able to see if there was studs up in either challenge, neither the forth official. Difference is masch hit pepe while pepe never hit alves. Maybe if pepe went off in a stretcher and his teammates harassed the ref then they would have given masch a red card.

What are you talking about? I can't even make sense of this

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Maybe because I am having a conversation with HarHar?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:No I dont remember marcelo waving imaginary cards, He just hugs adebayor.

Watch the video I posted before, you will see or rather hear that pepe does indeed hit alves.

And mate you could see from a mile away how pepe was going into the challange..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Pepe wasn't even going for the ball, he had his studs up and going in fullspeed straight for Alves' leg.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next