Raptorgunner
julias
Gil
aleumdance
Dnmac4
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EPL Players partied there ass off last nite Empty EPL Players partied there ass off last nite

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love that the EPL has games on today but the games today should be an example of why they should have a break.

The play in the Everton and Man City games today was pathetic and you could tell that the players partied there ass off last night. I mean between the two games there were only a handful of GOOD chances on goal. I can't blame them either as it's new years and it's pretty much the one day of the year that is acceptable to party your ass off and make a fool of your self.

I have lived in Miami most of my life and we have a running joke down hear when teams come hear to play and they have a free night before the game they always put in a bad performance and then the next day the calls to the radio shows roll in about how they say x player out in South Beach until 4 in the morning the night before the game.

I hope they had a great time as they deserve it just like everyone else.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

EPL Players partied there ass off last nite Empty Re: EPL Players partied there ass off last nite

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

lol, its english tradition..

they play football during winter breaks,, foriegn players are highly paid for a reason

this has been going on for past 100 years
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

EPL Players partied there ass off last nite Empty Re: EPL Players partied there ass off last nite

Post by Gil Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm

What are your thoughts on Yaya's defending for Sunderland's goal?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Gil wrote:What are your thoughts on Yaya's defending for Sunderland's goal?

hilarious as soon as I saw him just give up and he does that a lot because tbh you can tell he doesnt like running much, I thought Sunderland had a real chance

tbf virtually the whole Man midfield didnt bother tracking back aside from Barry

poor midfield defending
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 pm

LOL, your putting the blame on Yaya for that goal? They do have 4 defenders and a keeper you know?

Wow, some of the witch hunt's on here are hilarious at times. It didn't even cross my mind to blame one person for that goal.

Also, I'm sure the whole team was gassed in the 93rd minute on New Years day, that was kind of the whole point of the post.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Not to mention the goal was totally offsides and even the side judged was gassed as he was out of position as well, he must have been gettin his the nite before as well.

But Yaya probably should have flown over and carried him into position while stopping the goal by shooting fire out of his ass.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

dnmac4 wrote:LOL, your putting the blame on Yaya for that goal? They do have 4 defenders and a keeper you know?

Wow, some of the witch hunt's on here are hilarious at times. It didn't even cross my mind to blame one person for that goal.

Also, I'm sure the whole team was gassed in the 93rd minute on New Years day, that was kind of the whole point of the post.

notice how I blamed the City midfield aside from Barry and yes I also blame Yaya seeing as when Silva came on he became the deepest midfielder

I actually watched the game dunno about you
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Not to mention the goal was totally offsides and even the side judged was gassed as he was out of position as well, he must have been gettin his the nite before as well.

But Yaya probably should have flown over and carried him into position while stopping the goal by shooting fire out of his ass.

No need to fly just be in the right place

thats what you get paid over 200k a week to do Wink
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Some Quotes from Man city fans lol.
What a *bleep* shambles that shite was... Absolutley shite! Worst performance of the season, nothing was there, nothing was going to happen. £250,000 a week wages? Your having a *bleep* laugh. Sunderland deserved it and that's that. Yaya Toure... get to Africa as soon as pal.
I don't usually like to slate any of our players, but Yaya, that was *bleep* piss poor on that last play.

We lost because of you. Walking back after aguero's miss is a *bleep* let down in my eye.

I don't care if you've had a bad game, but if you don't give 100% on every play then you can *bleep* off.

whats up with the site it keeps crashing
Chaka
What a *bleep* Shambles that really was! It's been coming after the quality of our last few games. The team needs a kick up the arse A.S.A.P. Yaya Toure... the sooner he *bleep* off the africa the better. People are moaning about Dzeko, but Yaya was the worst player on the pitch. Touch like an injured Rhino and coulden't complete 1 pass today. Every time I saw him he gave it a away. *bleep* shite. Well deserved Sunderland.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Nasri I think the wing is the wrong place for him, he seemingly played better for Arsenal when he was in Fabregas' position in the centre attacking role.
:facepalm: :brickwall: :lucas:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:53 pm

why he heck would Mancini displace Silva from centre just to put Nasri in there lol ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 pm

The whole of england think Nasri is a GOAT AM , its mainly why i search for forums like this one lol.......

I cant stand hearing it lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

julias wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:LOL, your putting the blame on Yaya for that goal? They do have 4 defenders and a keeper you know?

notice how I blamed the City midfield aside from Barry and yes I also blame Yaya seeing as when Silva came on he became the deepest midfielder

I actually watched the game dunno about you

Actually, yes I did notice that hence I wasn't talking to you.

I guess you must think your a really important guy but when I call it a witch hunt against Yaya and you didn't blame him I don't know how you could think I was responding to your post?

I said, "wow your putting the blame on Yaya" and you didn't so again I don't really know where you get off thinking I was speaking to you.

And the post was about the game so obviously I did watch it. I am so tired of people saying others didn't watch the game especially when this is a football forum and it's the only game on TV. IT's just lazy to say that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

julias wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Not to mention the goal was totally offsides and even the side judged was gassed as he was out of position as well, he must have been gettin his the nite before as well.

No need to fly just be in the right place

thats what you get paid over 200k a week to do Wink

Yea, a lot of other people on the team get paid to be in the right place as well including all 4 defenders and the keeper. the play started in Sunderland's half so to hint that Yaya is the one not earning his money is again lazy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Also, this was a post about the EPL playing on New Years day and not having a break, what's with all the EPL fans turning it into a City post?

Talk about going off topic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

He is lost out on the wing. We will see the best of him when Yaya is off on the African Nations Cup in the central areas Nasri shows his best form.
Smile Very Happy eco smile

Is it just me but it seems that he is no longer the goal threat that he was at Arsenal. I think Arsene Wenger made him look better than he actually was

Wenger seems to have a knack of making players seem world class just before he sells them for big money! Think Adebayor, Hleb, Flamini etc now Nasri. Maybe the man really is a mad genius. If truth be told Nasri only had a good 3 or 4 months when Fabregas was injured and Nasri had the chance to move into Cesc's central role. I remember an interview in the Guardian where he said he wanted to play in Cesc's position permanently!! You also have to remember at Arsenal they play the same way no matter who is in the team and although they can't defend, Wenger's way is to ALWAYS play attacking and thus they will always create chances to score. Nasri took some of those chances. End of.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

We don't have much luck with our gooner signings, I hope Van Persie doesn't lose his magic touch when he's got his skyblue shirt on next season.
:facepalm:

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I have been saying Nasri is overrated for a couple years now. Good to see others are coming along.

Also, Arsenal fans should have no ill will towards Nasri as they totally fleeced City for him.

I said it when he was sold and will say it again, if I was Arsenal I do that transfer 100/100 times. Nasri isn't worth half the money City paid for him. I also thought they should have demanded Adam Johnson in the deal as I think they could have gotten him plus cash for Nasri.

Oh well, Nasri was way overrated by Arsenal fans when he was there and IMO Ox-Chamberlain will be much better in the future.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:29 pm

nasri does have insane close control though.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 pm

We over-rated for about three months and then came to our senses when he scored one goal in the whole of the second half of the season. And to be fair, the guy was quality for that three-four month period. However, the fact that people are still saying Nasri is world class and is a big miss for us is laughable and I'm honestly geuinely surprised those particular City fans are only realising this now. I pity the few who think he'll be any better centrally, too.

Anyway, that's besides the point. I do agree that English football needs to implement a winter break, because right now the fixture scheduling is absurd. For example, we played yesterday, and will play again tomorrow. Two games in three days.

It's not just us, either. There're four other matches being played tomorrow, three on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. It's stupid, especially when you consider that you have two major holidays in between.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 pm

You guys forget he's young and defently has time to improve.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Isn't Nasri 2nd in EPL assists? and he's missed a couple games?

He's no goat but lets not act like hes mediocre or worse, please
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm

He is, or was - haven't checked the table recently - but they all came in about three games (he got three in one game, iirc).

Stats show he's not having a bad season, but if you actually watch him play you'll see he's not playing that well and is often anonymous in games. Nobody is calling him mediocre, just no where near the sort of talent he was being billed as last season.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 pm

I think the "talent he was being billed as" was more hype with no foundation rather than how people actually assessed him as a player...

His transfer was on par (in terms of price) with that of Milner's and Lescotts no? So either City rate both of them very highly or they saw through some of the empty or premature hype he got (or was he in the final year of a contract?)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Ashley Cole has only 2 less assists than Nasri but he is considered past it or on a huge decline.....

Yes i know its not his job to provide assists but still......

As i have said many times stats like like assist counts or goal counts dont paint the full picture.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next