The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:52 am

The Franchise wrote:Something intresting. Kobe saying the Lakers need to trade Gasol or flat out say he is staying. I agree.

I think everyone, including myself, has been hard on Gasol but I imagine at least some of that is due to the constant trade talk. I mean, Kobe is right, who is going to run through walls when you may be packing your bags tommorow.

More intresting is Derrick Rose has let his front office know that he would like to play with Gasol. If its true, then boy.....

I think if they could do it,it would complete them. Him instead of Boozer, hands down they would be a real threat to Miami for me. He has consierably more height, better rebounder, shotblocker and defender. Just as good a shooter and much more effective in the post when he goes there. He wont be forced into a number 1 role which suits him and he can even play some center.

Obviously, the Lakers dont want Boozer and I am pretty sure the Bulls wont want to give up much more than that for Gasol. It would probably have to involve a third team somehow.

Yeah that would be great for them, especially if you can keep Noah. Noah/Pau on the block would be extremely tough. If they want to keep Noah, then I'm guessing they would have to deal Deng to make it happen. Boozers contract is pretty awful if I remember correctly.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 am

Wait Deron Williams is destroying Jeremy Lin? Ya don't say.

I lol'd @ the fake Bill Walton twitter.
"Deron Williams has 36 points through 3 qtrs. Jeremy Lin is getting more shots in his face than Kim Kardashian during NBA all-star weekend."

"Despite being crushed by D-Will, Jeremy Lin has nothing to worry about. Carmelo Anthony will get blamed for this putrid effort. "

It's funny 'cause it's true
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 am

It's not funny... it's hilarious :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 am

dmize wrote:Wait Deron Williams is destroying Jeremy Lin? Ya don't say.

I lol'd @ the fake Bill Walton twitter.
"Deron Williams has 36 points through 3 qtrs. Jeremy Lin is getting more shots in his face than Kim Kardashian during NBA all-star weekend."

"Despite being crushed by D-Will, Jeremy Lin has nothing to worry about. Carmelo Anthony will get blamed for this putrid effort. "

It's funny 'cause it's true

lol, I cant stop laughing.

WestDurant 62 points. Chaka :bow:

31 points each.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:39 am

The Franchise wrote:Something intresting. Kobe saying the Lakers need to trade Gasol or flat out say he is staying. I agree.

I think everyone, including myself, has been hard on Gasol but I imagine at least some of that is due to the constant trade talk. I mean, Kobe is right, who is going to run through walls when you may be packing your bags tommorow.

More intresting is Derrick Rose has let his front office know that he would like to play with Gasol. If its true, then boy.....

I think if they could do it,it would complete them. Him instead of Boozer, hands down they would be a real threat to Miami for me. He has consierably more height, better rebounder, shotblocker and defender. Just as good a shooter and much more effective in the post when he goes there. He wont be forced into a number 1 role which suits him and he can even play some center.

Obviously, the Lakers dont want Boozer and I am pretty sure the Bulls wont want to give up much more than that for Gasol. It would probably have to involve a third team somehow.

That would be great becaus I don't like boozer especially if we want to beat Miami!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 am

Centred around Boozer? Last time I checked Mitch was our GM not Otis "gimme your bad contract" Smith.

Deng would be interesting , I actually don't think it would be a plus for Chi since they need Deng to defend Pierce/Melo/Lebron/ 2 of whom they'll probably meet in the playoffs.Unless they feel comfortable enough to let KK guard them lol.

We can probably throw,Ebanks in there...(he'll get some minutes if they're planning to trade Deng), maybe Artest for that matter along with picks, something else and the trade exception to get something more out of this deal.

What does Chicago have that other teams would be willing to give up quality pieces for?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 am

Shabazz Napier :bow: :bow: 35 foot pull up for the win. That shot probably saved our season

Last edited by dmize on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 am

Laughing Dat Crowd.

The Brown Mamba :bow:

Kobe just put a sick spin on Wesley Matthews.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 am

Kobe hits a one legged fadeaway over the double.

*Walks over to Reggie who is commentating*

"Dirk Does it well but I do it better"

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 Enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

dmize wrote:

Yeah that would be great for them, especially if you can keep Noah. Noah/Pau on the block would be extremely tough. If they want to keep Noah, then I'm guessing they would have to deal Deng to make it happen. Boozers contract is pretty awful if I remember correctly.

Then I wouldnt do it, for me Deng is their second most important player. His defence, occassional scoring and the sheer amount of minutes he can play effectively.

If im the Bulls, I would let go Boozer, Asik and some trash, but little more.

Your right Boozer has a crap contract, which makes this deal hard for the Bulls. Convinced a 3rd team needs in, but I dont know who really coverts Booz that much.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Philadelphia could possibly want him but I dunno if they'd give up Lou Williams for him so :/
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Like franchise said deng is too important to be traded! Giving boozer that big contract we shot ourselves in the foot. He ha no defensive presence at all.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:31 pm

I understood why the Bulls wanted Boozer, they were desperate for some kind of inside presence which they had not had for...well, I cant even remember how long before.

However, there desperation has sort of handicapped them now because they cant move him straight up for another player and every single other piece they have, even Asik, Gibson and Korver and VERY effective players.

If Boozer wasnt Boozer and he was a player who was really worth his contract, I really believe they would be the favourites for the title.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

BTW news is the Lakers want Beasley.

People talking a pick or cash for him and they can use their trade exception on him. I think it would be a good move, he can score well and do it in various ways. But of a bonehead and plays no defence but he could be an excellet 6th man who can bring firepower off the bench at both the 3 and 4.

Also, Greg Oden had another microfracture. Wont be available for at the very least, this time 2013. So sad for him, he really may have to call it quits. I really believe he was going to be the next David Robinson, he really might of been that good.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:51 pm

The Franchise wrote:BTW news is the Lakers want Beasley.

People talking a pick or cash for him and they can use their trade exception on him. I think it would be a good move, he can score well and do it in various ways. But of a bonehead and plays no defence but he could be an excellet 6th man who can bring firepower off the bench at both the 3 and 4.

Also, Greg Oden had another microfracture. Wont be available for at the very least, this time 2013. So sad for him, he really may have to call it quits. I really believe he was going to be the next David Robinson, he really might of been that good.

Dunno what to make of this.

I love B-easy but I kinda want him to stay in Sota.Would be a good move in the sense that it would free up a solid piece like Artest who we could trade for a PG.

But they are set at SF and PF ATM so i see the reasoning.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

ROFL, hilarious
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 am

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/02/nike-unveils-usa-hyper-elite-uniforms/

Not sure how I feel about that font yet... I guess it could grow on me
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am

No rose no party! lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

Good enough for 2nd place :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:Good enough for 2nd place :coffee:

Yes, yes Spain is good enough for 2nd place.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 am

Once Lebron is on the roster I like our chances. :study:

EDIT: Is Kobe on the roster as well hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

Le Samourai wrote:Once Lebron is on the roster I like our chances. :study:

Yep the Closer is on the roster ... if he's not they'll LeBronze it again :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 am

pUsHa wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Once Lebron is on the roster I like our chances. :study:

Yep the Closer is on the roster ... if he's not they'll LeBronze it again :lol!:

Save it. This is one of the most talented USA teams ever. Like Durant, Rose, etc won't be on the roster. And Melo at closing > Kobe over the last few seasons.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 am

Well at least Claver can respectably defend Lebron/Melo/Durant.

Llull,Navarro and Calderon on the other hand trying to defend Kobe and Wade.......... No
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 am

They are definitely beatable, but USA getting the Bronze won't happen again. I think Spain and maybe Argentina on their day could beat them.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 am

France can Too IMHO, on their day of course.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next