juventus101
JAY-Z
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
leemhuis
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team

Post by S Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 am

Mazzari wont change his 3 man backline system.

And Hamsik aint gonna play wingback especially in their knockout ties.It will be Zuniga i'm sure who's had a great season so far and would also bring balance to the lineup.

It would be the same front three with Vargas coming off the bench as an impact sub.If anything Vargas would be playing more in Serie A to keep the other forwards(in rotation) in the team healthy for the big cl clashes,thats what i think.

Imo i really think one of Hamsik or Lavezzi will be sold next season and if anything Vargas has been brought in as a replacement for either one of them.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team

Post by Forza Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 am

leemhuis wrote: De Sanctis (Rosati)

Aronica(Britos)- Campagnaro(Fideleff)- Cannavaro (Fernandez)

Maggio (Santana)- Hamsik (Gargano) -Inler (Dzemaili)- Dossena (Zuniga)

Lavezzi (Chavez) - Vargas (Pandev)

Cavani (Lucarelli)

Another possiblety. Gargano is good player hard work style to play as alternate for Inler and Hamsik.

This is how Napoli would likely line-up. For all these reasons...

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Mazzari wont change his 3 man backline system.

And Hamsik aint gonna play wingback especially in their knockout ties.It will be Zuniga i'm sure who's had a great season so far and would also bring balance to the lineup.

It would be the same front three with Vargas coming off the bench as an impact sub.If anything Vargas would be playing more in Serie A to keep the other forwards(in rotation) in the team healthy for the big cl clashes,thats what i think.

Imo i really think one of Hamsik or Lavezzi will be sold next season and if anything Vargas has been brought in as a replacement for either one of them.

+ Hamsik naturally plays in the centre and looks to pass out to the wing after drifting into the hole between the oppositions mids and defence.

If one of the front 3 is sold, there will be a massive price tag. Few teams in the world could afford them.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 am

chelsea still have a lot of experience. i can totally visualise napoli playing some great football, strutting their stuff around ,passing dribbling ,taking the chelsea defense to the clangers.. and then lampard gets the ball in the 80th minute somewhere around the area and scores..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Go Napoli!! I hope they go at least to the semi-finals at the UCL.. such an exciting team.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2