juventus101
JAY-Z
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
leemhuis
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team Empty Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team

Post by leemhuis Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Hamsik will go back an play attacker midfield with Inler and Gargano. Cavani, Vargas and Lavezzi on front. Maybe most deadly counter attack club in Europe (world?). Lucky they had Aronica on defense so we will score against them.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team Empty Re: Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:23 am

No shit...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team Empty Re: Napoli with Edu Vargas will be dangerrous attacking team

Post by zarola Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 am

Aronica isn't THAT bad he's just not as good as his fellow compatriots. How will hamsik fit into the midfield?

they have 2 cm's and two wingers....
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:59 am

Hamsik is a attacker midfielder so he will be happier.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 am

Bacala's... Aronica went from Serie C, to Serie B, to Serie A and now to the Champions League, what on earth do you expect from him?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Bacala's... Aronica went from Serie C, to Serie B, to Serie A and now to the Champions League, what on earth do you expect from him?

LOL yeah
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 am

Yea, this is a scary team, definitely capable of beating Chelsea in the CL and competing for anything theyre eligible for.

--De Sanctis--
--Campagnaro-- --Cannavaro-- --Aronica--
--Maggio-- --Inler-- --Gargano-- --Hamsik--
--Vargas-- --Lavezzi--
--Cavani--

Or you could drop Aronica for Britos/Zuniga/Dossena and put whichever one of them at LB, Maggio at RB, Inler and Gargano in mid, with a Hamsik-Vargas-Lavezzi attacking midfield behind Cavani (4-2-3-1). Either way, Napoli already had an extremely strong squad. Adding Vargas makes it incredible.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 am

juventus101 wrote:Yea, this is a scary team, definitely capable of beating Chelsea in the CL and competing for anything theyre eligible for.

--De Sanctis--
--Campagnaro(Fernandez)-- --Cannavaro(Britos)-- --Aronica--
--Maggio(Zuniga)-- --Inler(Dzemali)-- --Gargano-- --Hamsik(Dossena)--
--Vargas(Pandev)-- --Lavezzi(Mascara)--
--Cavani--

Or you could drop Aronica for Britos/Zuniga/Dossena and put whichever one of them at LB, Maggio at RB, Inler and Gargano in mid, with a Hamsik-Vargas-Lavezzi attacking midfield behind Cavani (4-2-3-1). Either way, Napoli already had an extremely strong squad. Adding Vargas makes it incredible.
Actually in preseaon britos was astarter over aronica but he broke his foot and he hasnt recovered yet. Napoli fans prefer him. However the wayu that backline has been play its hard to make a case for anyone.

__
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 am

where is Pandev in the lineup? lol
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:No shit...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am

Vargas is Lavezzi's replacement...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 am

mr.galliani wrote:Vargas is Lavezzi's replacement...

on his way to milan... hmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am

I would be sheting bricks if I were avb.you guys will see what a beast Vargas is.Vargas+lavezzi=overkill
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Insgine should be the one taking Lavezzi place if you ask me
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 pm

I really doubt that Napoli's manager is going to unbalance his whole tactical set up for one attacker who hasnt played a single match in Europe (league or cup) yet

I'm not doubting his ability I havent seen him play but I can only imagine hes been brought in to add strength to the depth and more options for the system

and Hamsik at wb would be a massive fail
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm

julias wrote:I really doubt that Napoli's manager is going to unbalance his whole tactical set up for one attacker who hasnt played a single match in Europe (league or cup) yet

I'm not doubting his ability I havent seen him play but I can only imagine hes been brought in to add strength to the depth and more options for the system

Actually, Hamsik has played at WB before and was excellent, and I doubt they'd buy a player of Vargas capabilities to sit on the bench.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

julias wrote:

Hamsik will be put in the correct position in midfield like he plays for Slovakia. He is out of position but play well as part of attack trident, but Vargas will be better player for that position in trident.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Potential wrote:
julias wrote:I really doubt that Napoli's manager is going to unbalance his whole tactical set up for one attacker who hasnt played a single match in Europe (league or cup) yet

Actually, Hamsik has played at WB before and was excellent, and I doubt they'd buy a player of Vargas capabilities to sit on the bench.

on how many occasions was that? a season possibly?
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

De Sanctis (Rosati)

Aronica(Britos)- Campagnaro(Fideleff)- Cannavaro (Fernandez)

Maggio (Santana)- Hamsik (Gargano) -Inler (Dzemaili)- Dossena (Zuniga)

Lavezzi (Chavez) - Vargas (Pandev)

Cavani (Lucarelli)

Another possiblety. Gargano is good player hard work style to play as alternate for Inler and Hamsik.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 pm

If I would choose a formation, I would choose the 4-2-3-1, with Inler and Gargano as defensive midfielders and Lavezzi Hamsik Vargas as attacking midfielders. That would put everyone in their normal position except for Maggio who plays RB with Italy all the time.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Dzemaili another underrated fella.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 am

Anyone who thinks Vargas will just walk into the Napoli team is incredibly deluded.

He'll be a back up for the front three. Maybe even a replacement if one of them decides to leave.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

Gil is right, even if he were to walk straight into the team there would need to be a change of system........

4-2-3-1, 4-2-1-3 or 4-3-3 which might actually be to the detriment of Napoli long term.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 am

Mazzari wont change his 3 man backline system.

And Hamsik aint gonna play wingback especially in their knockout ties.It will be Zuniga i'm sure who's had a great season so far and would also bring balance to the lineup.

It would be the same front three with Vargas coming off the bench as an impact sub.If anything Vargas would be playing more in Serie A to keep the other forwards(in rotation) in the team healthy for the big cl clashes,thats what i think.

Imo i really think one of Hamsik or Lavezzi will be sold next season and if anything Vargas has been brought in as a replacement for either one of them.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next