I-no
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

real madrid player wages  - Page 3 Empty Re: real madrid player wages

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 am

futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:soo, who should get the higher wages?
the better performer?
the more senior?
the one with more minutes played?
the one whose shirt sold more?
etc? Razz

i think they all are considered.

Last year when dealing with Maicon and this year when dealing with a Pepe renewal, the club stress the importance of salary structure in relation to performance, value etc. I feel Milla has wrong figures that he throwing this thread into a loop. I know that the top of the list was CR7 and Kaka (same salary), then I think it was Casillas. Highest defense was Ramos and the new offer for Pepe put him at same or slightly higher than Ramos. I think around 5. I believe Ozil and Khedira came at same salary 5M. I don't believe Lass is getting any more than 4 (the new offer that he hasn't signed may be for more than 4).

Milla, I have never heard of that source and I have been reading player salaries (as they sign players) for many many years. I can assure you no one at Madrid is making more than 10M in salary. I'm having trouble with my rusty memory but I think it wasn't 5M for Ozil and Khedira, I think it was 3 and somehow I beieve Di maria was 2. I also think Benzema was 4 or 5. Alonso was somewhere around 5. So if I recall correctly the order is something like CR7 and Kaka (I know it a shame they both get the same), then Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, Benzema. I would say rest of team is under 4M, the lowest (people like Leon, Canales, Garay etc at 1M.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 am

mou is earning 12-13, ronaldo 10-11, kaka 9.5-10, benzema 8.5, ozil 5 etc...

that's from source i have seen ranking the biggest salaries if i remember right
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 am

I-no wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:
the better performer?
the more senior?
etc? Razz

Last year when dealing with Maicon and this year when dealing with a Pepe renewal, the club stress the importance of salary structure in relation to performance, value etc. I feel Milla has wrong figures that he throwing this thread into a loop. I know that the top of the list was CR7 and Kaka (same salary), then I think it was Casillas. Highest defense was Ramos and the new offer for Pepe put him at same or slightly higher than Ramos. I think around 5. I believe Ozil and Khedira came at same salary 5M. I don't believe Lass is getting any more than 4 (the new offer that he hasn't signed may be for more than 4).
I didnt think out the figures, check out my source senor bill. they explain everything, the figures are pretax salary. they get less after the tax.

There is a big difference in tax in Spain. The spanish players pay tax the same as normal spaniards, however for most imports (the star players), they get a tax exemption and pay very low taxes. This might explain some of the iregularities in your source but if they are trying to add tax back on, they are off by a big margin. Anyways I don't how else to break it to you, other than the source is a way off.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 am

futbol_bill wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:
the better performer?
the more senior?
etc? Razz

Milla, I have never heard of that source and I have been reading player salaries (as they sign players) for many many years. I can assure you no one at Madrid is making more than 10M in salary. I'm having trouble with my rusty memory but I think it wasn't 5M for Ozil and Khedira, I think it was 3 and somehow I beieve Di maria was 2. I also think Benzema was 4 or 5. Alonso was somewhere around 5. So if I recall correctly the order is something like CR7 and Kaka (I know it a shame they both get the same), then Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, Benzema. I would say rest of team is under 4M, the lowest (people like Leon, Canales, Garay etc at 1M.
the figures are pretax. real madrid pays ronaldo gross 13 kilos, after the tax he receives 8.5 kilos. benzema gets pretax 8.5, after the tax 5 kilos. the players earn less but real madrid have to pay tax and the salary. so ronaldo costs in total 13 kilos really. he gets 8.5 after tax though. clear now?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mou is earning 12-13, ronaldo 10-11, kaka 9.5-10, benzema 8.5, ozil 5 etc...

that's from source i have seen ranking the biggest salaries if i remember right

Nick still something wrong with these figures. I know for sure both Kaka and Ronaldo have the same salary and I'm positive it was 10M.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am

hmmmm, i think ronaldo is earning more. It wouldnt make sense otherwise.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am

I-no wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
shaven wrote:
the better performer?
the more senior?
etc? Razz

the figures are pretax. real madrid pays ronaldo gross 13 kilos, after the tax he receives 8.5 kilos. benzema gets pretax 8.5, after the tax 5 kilos. the players earn less but real madrid have to pay tax and the salary. so ronaldo costs in total 13 kilos really. he gets 8.5 after tax though. clear now?

No, I feel I know a thing or two about this (salaries and spanish taxes) and the numbers you have presented are absolutely wrong. There is no way the club pays an individuals taxes.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:hmmmm, i think ronaldo is earning more. It wouldnt make sense otherwise.

It was the contracts signed when they came (at same time). They paid more on transfer fees for CR7, but salary was the same. I don't know if there are any bonus structures in contracts. If there are then I can see Ronaldo getting to 10M (I don't to the reported 13M), but how could Kaka have earned any bonus?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 am

futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:hmmmm, i think ronaldo is earning more. It wouldnt make sense otherwise.

It was the contracts signed when they came (at same time). They paid more on transfer fees for CR7, but salary was the same. I don't know if there are any bonus structures in contracts. If there are then I can see Ronaldo getting to 10M (I don't to the reported 13M), but how could Kaka have earned any bonus?

This is why I was so insistent before than Benzema and Kaka had to go as they haven't come anywhere close to earning their salary nor the transfer fees
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Why should we even worry about high salaries?

We are freaking RICH!

:king:
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Why should we even worry about high salaries?

We are freaking RICH!

real madrid are rich for throwing money out of the window? hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 pm

We are freaking RICH!

Because this thread is leading the impression there is no organization nor reason to salary structure. This is the exact opposite of the truth. First off the salaries are competitive with marketplace (big clubs in EPL, Germany and Italy- actually sometimes lower especially to EPL because of the tax advantage in Spain), and secondly the club tries to have a structure of wages to importance / contributions to club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 am

I-no wrote:

We are freaking RICH!

real madrid are rich for throwing money out of the window? hahahaha

actually that's what rich people do. spend money even for nothing. they dont look on the price as long as they want it.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3