Pedram
Yuri Yukuv
Swanhends
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" Empty Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

"As a madridista I am ashamed that they didn't stay until Barca received the trophy. When I was a player I liked it when they stayed whether they won or lost"

At least they're (mostly) getting criticized for off the field antics rather than on the field ones now :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

source would be good for starters.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

madrid section

or barca section

anywhere but here plz :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Morientes is the classiest spaniard I have seen, along with raul.

What great men.

They cant hold up others to their standards though, those two guys are special cases in history.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/futbol/20110818/morientes-siente-verguenza-equipo/1121561.shtml
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

What would've happened if we stayed ? watching Barca's celebrate ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Its simply good sportsmanship Pipita, if the brawl in the end didn't happen I'm sure some of the players would have stayed then left quickly rather than storm out.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

H.A. wrote:Its simply good sportsmanship Pipita, if the brawl in the end didn't happen I'm sure some of the players would have stayed then left quickly rather than storm out.
agreed, brawl is to blaim here. That wouldnt taken the place, Im sure some of the madristias would have congratulated barca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

sport.es hehe, n.2 source of cule propaganda.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadillo_rm Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Would have been bad sportsmanship if there were medals. There werent, for both teams. So i dont see the point in stayin on the pitch.

Any team would have done the same.

Armadillo_rm
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

well thats his opinion, but i as a player wouldnt even care, he does more harm that good by saying this, now it looks as if we are just plain wrong.

welcome to the forums armadillo i remember you Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

El Pipita wrote:What would've happened if we stayed ? watching Barca's celebrate ?

Pretty much reflects your teams mentality at that point.

Why does any losing finalist stay on, and show respect to the opponents that trumped them ?
They stay because they're not children anymore. But a schoolyard brawl like that deserves a schoolyard finish. I, for one, was really interested in how Madrid would receive their silver medals ...but clearly everyone's attention was elsewhere.

Well played by Marcelo then...in hindsight. He helped avoid experiencing the aftermath of a Final defeat, in front of all Camp Nou...and I'm sure many Madridistas are relieved that they didn't have to undergo that ordeal. Yes/No ? It's not easy to take defeat with dignity, like ManU did. Even we had our infamous sprinkler moment.

Ugly as the fight was..it was the perfect premise to not be graceful in defeat. I wasn't really surprised that Madrid players weren't on the pitch, just took it for granted. I'm not really criticizing..just making an observation..so hopefully this doesn't start a shit-storm.

Twas an epic two legs. Deserved a finale without blemish. Madrid put up an awesome fight, and Barcelona was merciless in its finishing...and it should've been rightfully acknowledged. Shame
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Armadillo_rm wrote:So i dont see the point in stayin on the pitch.

It's called class.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Fernando Morientes (X- Real Madrid) :

“I am ashamed to see my former teammate Iker complain Fabregas had dived in Marcelo tackle".

"It is lamentable for the spirit of the game that Real did not stay back for the trophy distribution."

[Cope.es]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by football_genius Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

well as a barca fan i enjoy seeing other teams pissed off after losing instead of showing humility. makes the victory much more sweeter. i'm sure some barca players and fans would agree with me. so don't worry i wasn't offended.

football_genius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 pm

arabprince wrote:

It's called class.
Real Madrid? Classy? :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
arabprince wrote:

It's called class.
Mourinho's Real Madrid? Classy? :lol!:
Ahh, there we go!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm

barca 2011 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
arabprince wrote:

It's called class.
Mourinho's Real Madrid? Classy? :lol!:
Ahh, there we go!
shocking what you just did.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm

The Lizard King wrote:
El Pipita wrote:What would've happened if we stayed ? watching Barca's celebrate ?

Pretty much reflects your teams mentality at that point.

Why does any losing finalist stay on, and show respect to the opponents that trumped them ?
They stay because they're not children anymore. But a schoolyard brawl like that deserves a schoolyard finish. I, for one, was really interested in how Madrid would receive their silver medals ...but clearly everyone's attention was elsewhere.

Well played by Marcelo then...in hindsight. He helped avoid experiencing the aftermath of a Final defeat, in front of all Camp Nou...and I'm sure many Madridistas are relieved that they didn't have to undergo that ordeal. Yes/No ? It's not easy to take defeat with dignity, like ManU did. Even we had our infamous sprinkler moment.

Ugly as the fight was..it was the perfect premise to not be graceful in defeat. I wasn't really surprised that Madrid players weren't on the pitch, just took it for granted. I'm not really criticizing..just making an observation..so hopefully this doesn't start a shit-storm.

Twas an epic two legs. Deserved a finale without blemish. Madrid put up an awesome fight, and Barcelona was merciless in its finishing...and it should've been rightfully acknowledged. Shame

Well there was no medal to be given so why should Real Madrid stay and watch their celebration ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:sport.es hehe, n.2 source of cule propaganda.
best avatar on forum lmao. did you make it?

Thumbs up
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

also morientes is wrong and talking nonsense in this instance
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

andiii wrote:

Thumbs up

Very Happy much appreciated, the father of busquets lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 am

andiii wrote:also morientes is wrong and talking nonsense in this instance

sport is a farca mouthpiece. so i find it a little hard to believe that morientes actually said that. also morientes is a club legend...remember the boos that ronaldo got when he took moreintes's place in the squad?? i dont think morientes would ever say that
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
andiii wrote:

Thumbs up

Very Happy much appreciated, the father of busquets lmao

The father of busquets?? No, he's not, the "Borat guy" is a Barça staff member.

Btw, it was the first time in any spanish federation final (Cup and Supercup) that the losing team didn't stay for the trophy handing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 am

crazzyblanco wrote:
andiii wrote:also morientes is wrong and talking nonsense in this instance

sport is a farca mouthpiece. so i find it a little hard to believe that morientes actually said that. also morientes is a club legend...remember the boos that ronaldo got when he took moreintes's place in the squad?? i dont think morientes would ever say that

He said that, it's everywhere.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum