nichabr
Milantildeath
Ganso
Giancarlo
Potential
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Schweinsteiger closer to Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Schweinsteiger closer to Milan

Post by Chagur Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 am

Giancarlo wrote:I hate secrets. Just tell us who it is... and if it doesn't happen, no harm no foul...lol Smile

But I don't know. All I know that Gal and Braida are playing in some conspiracy games. Berlu wants to give a winner-club to his daughter, they want to change marketing policy, bring more people on stadium.

Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Schweinsteiger closer to Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Schweinsteiger closer to Milan

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:39 am

Chagur wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:I hate secrets. Just tell us who it is... and if it doesn't happen, no harm no foul...lol Smile

But I don't know. All I know that Gal and Braida are playing in some conspiracy games. Berlu wants to give a winner-club to his daughter, they want to change marketing policy, bring more people on stadium.

I think bringing a young Brazilian, and championing him... could do exactly that. I really hope it's Ganso. He's a big name. A colossal name. The kind that sells tickets and jerseys. People always say "lets open up to new markets in Asia and so forth". Okay... but I think Italian teams need to refocus on the basics. The domestic market in Italy is more important right now. Filling the stadium is imperative. The guys in Asia will order jerseys, but if you don't have Italians going to stadiums... then what's the point?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 am

Don't worry. Ganso will be a Milan player for 99%. It's all depends on FIGC. Braida is already in Brazil
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm

will Ganso come in January? Also Allegri is saying we are looking for a LCM, but I think if Ganso comes Boateng will play LCM and Ganso CAM right? I think it would be stupid to do the reverse

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 am

I've been reading these forums for a while and see people always belittling Italian club's chances of signing world class players such as Schweinsteiger or Aguero or Tevez.

Remember that it would not exactly be considered unfavouably for many people to live in an Italian city such as Milan- Let alone live there with a huge salary. On top of this Schweinsteiger's wife... is she a model? Just saying.

Thinking about it Schweinsteiger could continue on the same or an arguably higher level- better club (Missing piece in champions league drive?), better league- (I know the coefficients dissagree at the moment but I firmly believe the quality throughout serie a is higher than the budnesliga)

Of course Schweinsteiger is Bavarian, so he could be very loyal- but there is a chance. If there's a good offer you never know... Stranger things have happened.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

Would be an awesome signing but its a very small chance that we would get him.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:28 am

If he wanted to leave for whatever reason there are very few teams he would go to. Milan are one of them- they could give him the ambition he needs and he knows he'll slot right in. Plus of all the major clubs Milan is closest to home in Bavaria.

Schweinsteiger fits the mr. X description too doesn't he?

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 am

Yea, but you can keep dreaming Very Happy
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:14 am

We get the point. It'll be a player like him.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

I have lost all hope of signing Ganso really.... Santos seem really intent on Neymar being the only star leaving this summer.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I have lost all hope of signing Ganso really.... Santos seem really intent on Neymar being the only star leaving this summer.

It's actually the opposite.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:I have lost all hope of signing Ganso really.... Santos seem really intent on Neymar being the only star leaving this summer.

I don't think so. Neymar is a lot closer to Spain than Ganso to Milan.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

I don't think so. Neymar is a lot closer to Spain than Ganso to Milan.

The Madrid rumors are BS, they don't need him and even they are not crazy enough to spend 40 million on a 19 year old. Neymar has said repeatedly that he does not move want to move to Europe this summer. Ganso on the other hand, had said in January that he wants to go to Europe and has been linked with Milan since January. All reports are saying that we will make our move for Ganso once Taiwo gets his French passport or the FIGC allows 2 Non EU spots, we will make our move for Ganso so understandably things are quiet now. Even Santos' president said he was resigned to lose Ganso on the summer in January and with L3-0nardo going to PSG for the Arab Money, that puts Inter out of the equation. I think he will arrive in Milan after Copa America along with Pato, Robinho and Thiago Silva.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Actually, Santos have conceded that Ganso wants to leave the team and go to Europe. We need to move for this player. I don't think Ganso will go to PSG, even with Leonardo there... because I don't think Leonardo changes the picture at PSG... they will go for a different player.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

its completely the other way around,they want to sell ganso and keep neymar.

if they wanted to sell neymar they could have done it last season when chelsea offered them 30M

pretty weird how everyone wants neymar and not ganso,who imo,is a more decisive player
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I think it's harder to integrate Ganso in an existing squad. He is very much an AM, the kind you build you game around, you put him in the middle and everything turns around him. There is the expectation for that kind of player to be able to carry the team, and i think it's difficult for many teams to take that risk on a young player at that price tag.

also, virtually no team in england use his position, except Arsenal but they have Cesc, and Carlo is gone from chelsea. In italy, Inter has sneijder, juve... well, their new coach like the 424, he would fit in milan and maybe the new roma. No suitors in spain, not many club around can afford him.

something like that

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Um we kinda need an AMF. We play 4-3-1-2... we use Boateng, Robinho and even Seedorf in that position. We need a more effective player to play in that position. With a more effective player, we would be more effective in Europe. That's why we want Ganso that badly. And he won't carry our team. It will be a team effort. We are also in the market for a LCM. 4-2-4 is a terrible formation IMHO.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Technically we already have our team built around the am,problem is boateng and robinho arent very creative,so ibra had to do the assisting part.with a am like ganso,pato and ibra will be banging goals like crazy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

yh it makes sense for Milan to be signing ganso, you are sticking with the 4312 and you have virtually no playmaker. It wouldnt cut in europe, you need someone.

I can only count Pastore and Ganso, as potential signing for you, but i think Pastore would be more productive for yo uovertime.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I really don't think ganso will come. Milan have Cassano Robinho Boeteng Seedorf and now el sharaawy who play as CAM.

Where would they go?

Boeteng I suppose CM- but would that leave room for another Hard working MF like Schweinsteiger? More creative midfielder would be needed surely?

Cassano is versitile enough to play as both AM and forward. But then pato?

Milan have incredible squad depth if everyone stays- capable of making 2 squads that could win serie A. They could win the treble next year.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 pm

He would be more expensive and he does have that inconsistent tag on him...would love to have him if we somehow don't get ph though.would fit perfectly
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

true i forgot el shaarawy

so who is the champion?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:I really don't think ganso will come. Milan have Cassano Robinho Boeteng Seedorf and now el sharaawy who play as CAM.

Where would they go?

Boeteng I suppose CM- but would that leave room for another Hard working MF like Schweinsteiger? More creative midfielder would be needed surely?

Cassano is versitile enough to play as both AM and forward. But then pato?

Milan have incredible squad depth if everyone stays- capable of making 2 squads that could win serie A. They could win the treble next year.

I dont see us going anywhere with boateng,robinho or cassano in the 10 position.If you look at the CAMs that other teams have in CL,these players are average.

Stephen is too young,not sure hes good enough to start.

if boateng gets to start next season,i will be a bit disappointed.we will just continue playing ugly football and relying on ibra to create our goals.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I suppose schweinsteiger would work well after all- Him and Boeteng in CM is far superior to Thiago Motta Muntari Stankovic combo that inter were so successful with. Yes no real creative influence in MF but it worked without pirlo + at Inter it worked. Got to say Milan need a better CDM though. Too many oldies.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Ganso wrote:
I dont see us going anywhere with boateng,robinho or cassano in the 10 position.If you look at the CAMs that other teams have in CL,these players are average.

Stephen is too young,not sure hes good enough to start.

if boateng gets to start next season,i will be a bit disappointed.we will just continue playing ugly football and relying on ibra to create our goals.

I suppose- at times watching Milan for example against tottenham seccond leg as hard as they tried they could just not penetrate. They need that talent there. Although has Cassano been tried there? He's very creative I think he'd be effective there when fully fit.

What would happen to Robinho though? Seems like a lose lose situation for him.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

robinho was and always will be a winger,he kind of doesnt fit in our system.

cassano was tried as a CAM once,but i dont think allegri wants him as a am for some reason.Work rate maybe?

boateng is just an engine player for us,a box to box type of player,no idea why he acts as a CAM.

Seedorf is too old.

as i said before,ganso ia a joker type of AM,he can do everything pass,shoot,track back,dribble,he has a good work rate etc.only problem is hes not fast,kind of like fabregas.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next