Ganso
arabprince
mezzogiornese
Chagur
BiasedMilanFan3
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club Empty Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/08/16/2622328/bayern-munichs-bastian-schweinsteiger-ac-milan-are-a-great

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

The midfield powerhouse has hit back at Oliver Kahn and cast doubt over his long-term future in Bavaria by reacting favourably to reported interest from the Serie A giants

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger admits he is flattered by AC Milan's pursuit of his services, amid reports of a €25 million bid being lined up.

The Italian champions are no nearer to solving their 'Mister X' dilemma, after being linked with a host of midfield players in recent weeks, but the name of the Germany international could move to the top of the list, after he publicly expressed his admiration of the club.

"Milan are a great club," Schweinsteiger told L'Equipe when quizzed on Milan's interest. "Never say never, so we'll see."

The news comes shortly after the 27-year-old reacted to public criticism from former teammate and goalkeeper Oliver Kahn, who scrutinised the leadership abilities of the midfielder and defender Philip Lahm.

"I can still remember Kahn previously hating criticism channelled through the media from ex-colleagues," Schweinsteiger told FIG. "From such a great player, I expect that he remembers his stance, so any matters [involving me and Philip Lahm] must be analysed and addressed internally."

Bayern are currently 11th in Bundesliga, after getting back to winning ways on Saturday, with a 1-0 win over Wolfsburg.

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club Tumblr_levly8z3tm1qbd8zz
I have nothing else to say.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club Empty Re: Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I assume he told that before Audi Cup, anyway today he's playing in CL and would be cup tied
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club Empty Re: Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Just imagine...

Schwein--Aquilani--Boeteng
------------Cassano------------
-------Pato-----------Ibra-------

No need for a destroyer as Schwein and Boeteng can win the ball.

It would be so energetic and dynamic compared to the current MF.

Can't help thinking you need a Taiwo replacement already though. He's not very good. If you got one the CL is yours.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Chagur wrote:I assume he told that before Audi Cup, anyway today he's playing in CL and would be cup tied

I don't think he is tied unless it is after the qualifying stages. I remember we went through all this with Cassano last year.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

arabprince wrote:
Chagur wrote:I assume he told that before Audi Cup, anyway today he's playing in CL and would be cup tied

I don't think he is tied unless it is after the qualifying stages. I remember we went through all this with Cassano last year.

He'll be tied when he comes on the pitch tomorrow, as well as Cassano last year. However he is not leaving Bayern. Not now, not ever

Last edited by Chagur on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Chagur wrote:
arabprince wrote:

He'll be tied when he come on the pitch tomorrow, as well as Cassano last year. However he is not leaving Bayern. Not now, not ever

You are right.

As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA
Champions League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for
more than one club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally,
however, a player who has been fielded in the first, second or third qualifying
round of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to
play in the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another
club as from the group stage, provided that his former club did not qualify for
the group stage of either the UEFA Champions League or the UEFA Europa
League

He wouldn't be cup tied if Bayern don't qualify for CL or Europa, but that won't happen. Ah well.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:36 pm

he said that on the audi cup(It was a question about his transfer though)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Chagur wrote:
arabprince wrote:

He'll be tied when he comes on the pitch tomorrow, as well as Cassano last year. However he is not leaving Bayern. Not now, not ever

Very good point..I think Milan have already faced the consequences of signing cup-tied players last season and i would think that they are not prepared to do the same this season as well..

Milan are better of signing Montolivo or Aquilani he would perfectly fit into Allegri's system..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Meh. Not gonna happen. Even if it does, he'd be cup tied so still meh.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Dream on Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Dream on Laughing

Non smettere di sognare
Anche quando i sogni sembrano
Una via per la follia
Ma sanno farti volare
Anche quando il cuore è così pesante

Non smettere di sperare
Perché la speranza è come una brezza leggera
Che sa ristorare l'anima

NON SMETTERE...NON SMETTERE MAI... Thumbs up

P.S. Rai Sport says Inter could sign Javier Mascherano after Barcelona brought in Cesc Fabregas.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 pm

He signed a 5 year contract extension last season.

If still in doubts, then refer to Bayern's legendary stubborness when it comes to retaining its players.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 am

With Schweinsteiger well and truly gone as a result of taking part in UCL preliminary rounds, I guess we will, once again, ask for Allegri's favorite Mezz'ala in the whole world: Marek Hamsik.

Yes, De Laurentiis is a stubborn ass.
Yes, Hamsik SAID he loves Napoli and fans blah blah.
Yes, He can remain a Colonel in Napoli instead of being a soldier in Milan.
Yes, he would risk staying on bench with legendary Seedorf as his rival.

But, despite all that, Milan are Milan, and we remain one of Italy and Europe's absolute top dogs, it is virtually impossible to say no when big boys like Milan ask for you.

And hey, we got an all-conquering transfer wizard in Galliani, you remember him, don't you?
Is signing Hamsik really harder than Galliani's miracles of previous years?

Schweini could be a super awesome signing, but our failure to sign him will be no disaster, there are other gems out there waiting to come here and win some trophies even if only domestic ones.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 am

Leave Hamsik alone. Get him next year if you still need him if Napoli don't make CL again.

If 'nese go out- which i expect them too, you should raid them. You could use a few players from them.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 am

mezzogiornese wrote:Leave Hamsik alone. Get him next year if you still need him if Napoli don't make CL again.

If 'nese go out- which i expect them too, you should raid them. You could use a few players from them.

But the huge problem is they'll be cup-tied..Milan would have to suffer the same fate again as last season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 am

just read that l'equipe was the newspaper reporting it..they are super legit
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 am

Has it come into effect this year ?I mean teams buying cup-tied players is not a disadvantage afterall now ??
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 am

i could care less about him being cup tied.Its bastian,we might never get another chance.best cm in the world imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm

We were the best team in the world when we gave it a shot,and failed.This Milan team doesn't stand a chance...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Even though Bastian just said he won't rule out a Milan move?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:04 pm

He has a contract till 2015,which means full fee's that you can't afford.Especially with Berlu going bankrupt :coffee:

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

VibeTribe wrote:He has a contract till 2015,which means full fee's that you can't afford.Especially with Berlu going bankrupt :coffee:

So Ibra signs a 5 year deal with Barcelona? He moves to Milan after one season
Melo signed a 5 year contract with Fiorentina? He moved to Juventus within a week
Bojan signs a 5 year deal with Barcelona? Signs for Roma at season's end

Also, we're not the ones who have to sell our best striker because we couldn't manage our money properly

Moratti is the one you wanna talk to about bankruptcy
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I am still waiting for our Mr.X signing, i hope it is a big player like bastian that can solve our midfield problems.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

VibeTribe wrote:He has a contract till 2015,which means full fee's that you can't afford.Especially with Berlu going bankrupt :coffee:

Last I checked, we were the side of Milan that wasn't selling its best players.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

rofl if we sign Eto'o actually
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next