nichabr
Milantildeath
Ganso
Giancarlo
Potential
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Schweinsteiger closer to Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Schweinsteiger closer to Milan

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

robinho was and always will be a winger,he kind of doesnt fit in our system.

cassano was tried as a CAM once,but i dont think allegri wants him as a am for some reason.Work rate maybe?

boateng is just an engine player for us,a box to box type of player,no idea why he acts as a CAM.

Seedorf is too old.

as i said before,ganso ia a joker type of AM,he can do everything pass,shoot,track back,dribble,he has a good work rate etc.only problem is hes not fast,kind of like fabregas.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Schweinsteiger closer to Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Schweinsteiger closer to Milan

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Ganso wrote:robinho was and always will be a winger,he kind of doesnt fit in our system.

cassano was tried as a CAM once,but i dont think allegri wants him as a am for some reason.Work rate maybe?

boateng is just an engine player for us,a box to box type of player,no idea why he acts as a CAM.

Seedorf is too old.

as i said before,ganso ia a joker type of AM,he can do everything pass,shoot,track back,dribble,he has a good work rate etc.only problem is hes not fast,kind of like fabregas.

IMHO this sums up the whole discussion. I agree on every point, On Neymar, first he's a winger, and second, he's way too expensive for his age and talent level. He's not the best player the world has ever seen for god's sake.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Ganso wrote:robinho was and always will be a winger,he kind of doesnt fit in our system.

Seedorf is too old.

I actually think Robinho does very well as a second/support striker... even better then being a winger. I also love how he tracks back, and puts in tremendous amounts of work. Robinho does fit in our system, and Allegri found a way to get him involved more. Robinho often has said this was his best season (despite being a bit wasteful in front of goal)... many think so too. He never had this kind of work rate even when he played as a winger. He never really tracked back the way he did for us. He just put in everything. He's found his calling, and has shined for us... his movement is second to none. It would be a shame to lose him after just one season. I'd have more problems losing Robinho then Cassano... and would feel sad if we did.

Cassano needs to lose about 15-20 pounds and stop eating so many biscotti. I'm not diminishing his skill. I think he's a great player... and I think he will be important for us... I don't think we should lose him. Still... even with the extra weight... Cassano still had 6-7 assists, and 4 goals... some of his assists vital for us in picking up points.

And why Boateng gets to play as a CAM is this: We didn't really have anyone effective enough to play that position. He slotted in to good effect, but I think he'll be better in midfield. I agree ... we need to get Ganso at all costs. He'll fit in naturally behind two strikers.

Seedorf only played as a CAM twice I believe under Allegri. Most of the time he played as an LCM...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Robinho should always be on of the front two because of his positional sense.
If we were to ever play a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 then Robinho would fit in quite nicely but we don't do that. Good player nonetheless.

Cassano also should be one of the front two,
I know a lot of you, when you think Cassano, you think slick passes and laying assists on for teammates.
But he's just really good at those nice one-two's in front of goal and putting them away. And he's actually not that bad at finishing also, (apart from one game the day after his daughter was born), look at the goals against Parma and Bari,
Parma goal was reasonably challenging because he recieved the ball forn an awkward angle and Bari because it was one of those weird crosses where it comes to you at knee height. Very challenging to finish (more so with power behind it)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 pm

FWAARRRKKKKKKK that off-topic
sorry bruh
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 am

in terms of front two,ibra and pato are starters for sure,not even a doubt about it imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am

I'd rotate Robinho into the front two... I preferred seeing Robinho up front with Ibra... but I'm not criticizing Pato here. Just saying he needs to work on his consistency.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 am

Cassano at 100% would kill any defense at the TQ role. He alone beat Inter last season with Sampdoria, he wasn't playing fully as a TQ more of a second striker, but he was running every where. You would sometime see him as low as his center back to get the ball. I have faith in Cassano.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

Except he's not in good shape physically and can't play the position for the entire 90 minutes. Lets face it... we need a real CAM... Cassano is better as a second/support striker. That's how he played when he was with Sampdoria... always as a second striker.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 am

Giancarlo wrote:Except he's not in good shape physically and can't play the position for the entire 90 minutes. Lets face it... we need a real CAM... Cassano is better as a second/support striker. That's how he played when he was with Sampdoria... always as a second striker.

Schweinsteiger closer to Milan - Page 3 Tumblr_ln43bzTdjz1qltjzco1_500
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Maybe the little Pharaoh can plead a case for CAM
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

it early guys we will land ganso and we then the problem will be what to do with all our talent

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Maybe the little Pharaoh can plead a case for CAM

We can't rely on him.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

You never know Giancarlo, El Shaarawy could maybe steal that spot, he has the raw talent to do so. As of right now though, I'd prefer Cassano, Robinho or Prince there
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 pm

I think we need an actual CAM... that's just my opinion. Cassano simply isn't fit enough to play that role, Robinho is best alongside Ibra... and Boateng isn't an actual cam. I just don't see Shaarawy playing anymore than 10-15 games next season.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

cassano only wasnt fit because he took the two months off remember, im sure he'll be in top condition and allegri and his staff will see to that pre-season
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

If Cassano isn't fully fit next season he will never be fully fit
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

If Cassano isn't fully fit in the end of 2010-2011's season he will never be fully fit

fixed it for you......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 pm

His first few games were great, he has the talent he just needs the fitness. We should hang onto Cassano till at least January imo.

back on topic, a midfield consisting of

Boat-MVB-Schwein

Cassano

Would be deadly.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 am

I think Allegri has plans for Cassano, it's a hunch of mine
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

arabprince wrote:His first few games were great, he has the talent he just needs the fitness. We should hang onto Cassano till at least January imo.

back on topic, a midfield consisting of

Boat-MVB-Schwein

Cassano

Would be deadly.

No Ambrosini, no party Sad
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Ambro would be fine rotating with MvB
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 pm

The midfield situation will depend entirely on what style allegri prefers to see.. imo atm i like the grind it out and quick pressing midfield we have.

Schweinsteiger is our dream Mr x and he will surely push that midfield to become nearly unshakeable.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3