Conte: 'Juve got revenge'

4 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve got revenge'  Empty Conte: 'Juve got revenge'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Antonio Conte was glad Juventus took revenge on Roma in the Coppa Italia and particularly for Alessandro Del Piero’s goal.

“We are doing well and really wanted to go forward in this competition,” said the Coach after a 3-0 quarter-final victory.

“In recent years Roma had always eliminated us from the Coppa, but this time we got to knock them out. I am also happy because those who haven’t played as much this season showed they were ready and that is to their credit.”

The goals were scored by Emanuele Giaccherini and Del Piero, the captain curling a glorious trademark right-foot effort into the far top corner.

“Giaccherini deserves my faith in him. A few years ago he was in Serie C and now with hard work he’s living a fairy tale,” continued Conte.

“I’m happy that Del Piero scored, as he was searching for this goal for a long time.”

It is Del Piero’s final season for the club and his first goal at the new Juventus Stadium.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve got revenge'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve got revenge'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Interviewed by the microphones of Rai Sport Juventus coach Antonio Conte said the Italian Cup quarter-final between his team has just ended and Rome. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com.

The 3-0 leaves a few words to comments, a Juve with the character of his coach would be there to say ...

"We are doing well, we wanted to honor this competition.'s Been two years that Rome has eliminated at this stage of the Cup and we wanted to reverse the trend, this time winning the round of golf we do ...".

Today we're forgetting about the competition jumped in fact the first in the league.

"I'm happy also because those who have played less responded to the great, great merit of these guys that I never tire of repeating are exceptional."

Have a lot of confidence in Giaccherini, even today, and other performance goals capital.

"I keep all my guys, he deserves my trust and not I who am giving it to him regardless. He is proving to be a beautiful fairy tale, until a few years ago in C and now starring in Juve."

A fable about how to judge the goal by Del Piero?

"We say finally because we had long tried and had not been lucky so far. Ale for me will always be a solution and never a problem."

Now you might find in the semifinals even if AC Milan beat Lazio in his quarter-final.

"Now let's enjoy the switch to turn on Thursday with those who will see that we face."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

:'( :'( :'( pleAasee dont leave us Ale <3!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 pm

salmano9 wrote::'( :'( :'( pleAasee dont leave us Ale <3!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

C'E SOLO UN CAPITANO !!! UN CAPITANO !!

Sad((

read my sig bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 pm

This man can't leave
he is not surplus, he doesn't take high wage, he's the icon
He really should stay!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 am

Adp scored a corker but Giaccherini is a boom player...took his goal beautifully :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down