STORARO JC: "Juve are a war machine. We can go far"

Go down

STORARO JC: "Juve are a war machine. We can go far" Empty STORARO JC: "Juve are a war machine. We can go far"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 am

In the evening Marco Storari has been a guest on the Juventus Channel, "Rewiev Match". The Juventus goalkeeper has commented on the great victory over Rome, well worth the semi-finals of the Italian Cup. Here is the complete interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

Congratulations to the team, but also to you ...
"It was a difficult game, we have prepared very well. At the end of 3-0, so we're all really happy."

How can you be so active and in shape, despite not playing continuously?
"Eventually I came cramps and a goalkeeper with no cramps I have ever seen, a strange, very strange. But I always work as if I were to play and for this I must thank Mr. Filippi (goalkeeper coach, ed) I always held onto the rope. I'm happy with my performance and the victory, even though I was not busy. "

The decisive actions that you made ​​was the release of Pjanic in the first half. The feeling is that you could be late, but you found much in advance ...
"Yes, he had the same feeling Mr. Philippi, he thought he could get to contrast with the player. Instead it went well. We must be careful, play with the Count then, must always be high and you have to read a little 'before. And' round well and are happy. "

Last year with Rome there was some minor controversy. Have you hugged? "It 'been a lot especially my, in the sense that I did not think of many things, I concentrated thinking of doing well and it went well."

What is growing so much your team?
"To me this looks like a war machine, in the sense that it is always concentrantissima, very determined, not wrong at all. The credit is primarily for players and Conte, who still gives us this impression. I think this is a team that is getting used to winning, so we have to continue like this, and game after game, it's Italy Cup or league, we have to do this. "

A key feature of this is that Juve never throws the ball ...
"Yes, because the Count is this game here is to try not to throw the ball, then we have the right performers. I am now, I must say the truth, I did a little 'hard work, because then I never play and are not used to it. I also sometimes threatened, but, moreover, the coach asks of us. The Rome pressed us up, as we were pressed up against Atalanta, and we should be even better at it spinning. "

But we have not felt this feeling of your fear of risk ...
"I like this, masked very well (laughs)."

The home draw with Cagliari was the son of preparation took place in Dubai? "The only thing that did not go in that game, is the fact that they failed to win. We have reviewed the game, we have more than one magazine Once, we played well, but Cagliari has been very good at close all the spaces. We, however, we played really well. We also had several occasions. you can not always win, but it is especially important not to lose. Juve also with Cagliari has expressed his game. From now on, will not be as easy, but continuing so we will lift a lot of satisfaction. "

I'll occasionally ask where you can get?
"We can go far. As you play our team is getting stronger and our belief is stronger than ever. We'll see ..."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down