Potential
The Messiah
VivaStPauli
huntsman
12 posters

Go down

Sahin, The Mean Passing Machine  Empty Sahin, The Mean Passing Machine

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 am

Some say he's going back to Dortmund, some say Bayern Munich, while others swear he'll stay at Madrid, but almost all agree that he's a talent that should be nurtured and not wasted. Madrid fans on this forum were very upset when he was initially signed but they gradually learnt to accept him possibly because they saw how much in need their club is to an authentic maestro in the midfield in the presence of the the two turtles, Khedira and ALonso.

What do you think? Will he or will he not stay?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Sahin, The Mean Passing Machine  Empty Re: Sahin, The Mean Passing Machine

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 am

He's going to stay, unless Madrid let him go back to Dortmund.

I think he knows that he has what it takes to replace Xabi, and if he went to Bayern he'd suddenly have to compete with both Piggy as well as Kroos, while Dortmund probably can't afford him anymore after just having signed Reus.

So he's staying. And I hope Madrid let him start more. Sahin is a great talent, and could bring some of that Bundesliga flexibility to Madrid they already love with Özil and Khedira.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 am

Sahin will be learning his trade next season with Bayern Munich.

He's one of the few player we'll sign.

Our Chief scout was supposed to scout him him but Madrid rarely play him
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 am

I don't see how Sahin can compete with Schweini or Gustavo, when he can not even compete with Alonso, Khedira and Granero.

if he comes to Bayern, he'll be a rotational player for Schweini and in that case we'll not sign another back-up winger as Muller will be move to the wings-as well as SS.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 am

He should go to a club where he'll be the vocal point of the midfield, Milan and Lazio fit him most in my opinion.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

Liverpool is the best club for him at the moment, if I am honest.

Lucas--Sahin.

Or better yet Juventus can snatch him as a long term replacement for Pirlo
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 am

he has played abit lately but hasnt looked convincing at all yet, so you kind of do understand mourinho for keeping him so long...

his chance will come next season, he isnt leaving. he even started the game before clasico and 2 semis
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 am

I'm one of those madristas that believe Mou has great plans for Sahin. Next year will be his break out year at the club. The kid has talent.
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 am

Sahin will stay, Lass will go.

I want something to be clear, Alonso cannot play a 4th consecutive 4500 minute season.It makes no sense, he also starts in almost every international game, is one of the most fouled players in the league and has played as much games as possible in international games in recent years.

He covers an amazing amount of distance and just hit 30, there is only so much you can do.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 am

Whatever happened to Hamit Atlintop, I swear I don't mind him and Demichelis coming back to Bayern as Back-up players
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

Se7en wrote:he has played abit lately but hasnt looked convincing at all yet, so you kind of do understand mourinho for keeping him so long...

his chance will come next season, he isnt leaving. he even started the game before clasico and 2 semis

No one will look convincing if you dont show them love, support, affection and most importantly trust in their abilities.

Look at Kaka, i know you wont agree with me, and now that he had an awful display in the second leg of the semis, you have every right to do so, and my argument will look more like an attempt to derail the thread rather than being constructive, but yeah, look at him, prior to the return of Di Maria. Just the previous match before his arrival (Maria's arrival) he had put one of his best displays ever only to find himself and with no explainable reason shunned and ousted and dumped to the bench.

Let's just be logical for a minute here, a player who has been struggling for two years to make an impact, is just on the verge to make a decent comeback and puts on solid performance one after the other for the last two months finds himself ousted and not only for one game where the substitute player was awful but also the classico where he normally performs as Madrid's best player against barca, and later the first of the two semis and again he's only subbed when Madrid's options were next to zero at their home for the last 20 mins.

Just think about it, and put yourself in the shoes of this player, and the result of his awful display magically because disputable. It hurts like hell, he must have been in turmoil thinking: what have i done wrong? I have almost produced flawless performances, i am running effortlessly and i have even strengthened my defending game, i have scored one of the best madrid goals this season, and my best madrid goal. I have been the man of the match for three consecutive games, and MOTM for 7 out of 10 games yet here i m back on the bench.

"I dont know whether i can improve on what i have already done"....but why? Someone tell me what wrong have i done so that i can perhaps work on improving this area."

Well, 7, mourinho is simply wrong. He's right many times, but he was wrong about Kaka, and Madrid lost the champions league tie not because of the PK or because they're a lottery like many of you try to convince themselves they are, but because they havent played the same player who missed the second PK which lead to their knock-out.

It may sound crazy, or complicated, or surreal, but that's what i wholeheartedly believe. I ve issued a warning about the return of the dark omen, Di Maria, and i ve also issued another one on meddling alot in the formation and tactics of the team.

For me, it was no surprise to see madrid out of the competition, the surprise wouldve been if they qualified.

Anyway, Sahin is more than ready, he just needs to be treated better than Kaka.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

Se7en wrote:he has played abit lately but hasnt looked convincing at all yet, so you kind of do understand mourinho for keeping him so long...

Don't agree, in every single game he played (regardless of the opposition was , you can only play against who you are allowed to,) he has looked good.

If preseason is what mattered then he will play next season

If Mourinhio is just being an idiot, he won't.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am

Idrisozet wrote:Sahin will be learning his trade next season with Bayern Munich.

Really? Why? You have Piggy and Kroos, wouldn't it make more sense to buy a more defensive midfielder?

Not that Sahin won't make any team better that signs him, it just seems Bayern are probably the club in the world that least needs Sahin. Because, you know, Kroos. And Schweinsteiger.

I'd rather sign a Gustavo-backup with Tymo aging.

Edit: Ah, was AFK for 30 mins before posting this, half my point has already been answered, ah well... :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 am

Huntsman, Kaka has been shown so much love, support, affection and most importantly trust in his abilities. The problem is he is great 1 game and crap in the others.

Look, he has played 38 games this season and he has hardly looked convincing at all. Time to move on, your Kaka obsession is starting to bore out the forum
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Sahin will be learning his trade next season with Bayern Munich.

Really? Why? You have Piggy and Kroos, wouldn't it make more sense to buy a more defensive midfielder?

Not that Sahin won't make any team better that signs him, it just seems Bayern are probably the club in the world that least needs Sahin. Because, you know, Kroos. And Schweinsteiger.

I'd rather sign a Gustavo-backup with Tymo aging.

Edit: Ah, was AFK for 30 mins before posting this, half my point has already been answered, ah well... :coffee:

I must agree you are always right to some reasonable extent, But the project I've in mind if Sahin join looks like this.

1 Tymo extended his contract Meaning he'll stay regardless of Age and I believe it was a smart move by our Board.

GK: Neuer and Timo Hildebrand

RB: Lahm and Rafinha

CB: Boateng, Badstuber, Dante and Van Buyten.

LB: Alaba and Vargas

DM: Gustavo and Tymo

CM: Schweinstiger and Sahin

RW: Robben and Muller

AM/SS: Kroos and Muller

LW: Ribery and Shaqiri

CF: Gomez, Guidett and Pizarro.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am

Se7en wrote:Huntsman, Kaka has been shown so much love, support, affection and most importantly trust in his abilities. The problem is he is great 1 game and crap in the others.

Look, he has played 38 games this season and he has hardly looked convincing at all. Time to move on, your Kaka obsession is starting to bore out the forum

This...plus

Kaka is a good player and he'll suit Bayern style more than Madrid's, he can not deal with Madrid fast pace attacking football.

He'll do well with Bayern slowly build up attacking football, but Bayern already have too many good player in his position. Muller and Kroos.

Best bet is that he joins PSG

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 am

That would be epic, but in that plan, you would probably still want one more midfielder able to cover for Gustavo & Tymo, considering Tymos age, though, maybe you could play Lahm or Boateng at DM if you absolutely need someone to cover defensively.

I agree with you in that Sahin as a rotational player to compliment Schweinsteiger and Kroos would be great, it just seems a bit expensive. This would give Bayern the depth needed to win the treble, though, so I understand why you want this.

I'm not sure Sahin would leave Madrid unless he's guaranteed playing time, however, and considering that the Bayern brass are usually opposed to spending unnecessarily big, they'll probably rather spend on a backup for Gustavo, which will also be cheaper.

Now when I think about this, Vidal would've been perfect since he could cover for both Gustavo and Schweinsteiger. Yes, Gustavo might defend better, Schweinsteiger might pass better, but Vidal could potentially at least fill both their roles, even if he's not as good as the other two at their more specialized roles.

Too late, though.

But yeah, I guess you have a point since it's in the best interest for Bayern to keep Kroos at CAM, and not have him deputize at DM even if Schweinsteiger is out, in that sense, Sahin would be a great depth signing.

And he would probably even get some playing time.

Now they just have to convince Sahin that it'd be enough, and then convince Real Madrid to let him go :vagi:

Edit: Kaka should go to Milan.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

you are not getting Sahin lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:you are not getting Sahin lmao

This being my remaining point against signing him :flower:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am

hmmm Vice-Pirlo ? hmm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 am

Jose, Valdano and almost all the top brass at Madrid have all said he is staying

So no he's not going anywhere, even Sahin himself said he has no plans to leave. Just needs a good preseason under his belt and all will be well.

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:59 am

lol cant imagine RM being dumb enough to let Sahin go, but if he does a club like Chelsea would be great for him, he'd get lots of game time and plenty of opportunities to show what hes got
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm

if he does leave, he will beast wherever he goes. Madrid reject curse
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team