Hello Madrid fans!

4 posters

Go down

Hello Madrid fans! Empty Hello Madrid fans!

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 am

Hey there! I was hoping some of you could throw some light on Madrid's summer for me.. I don''t follow much of La Liga, so pardon my knowledge, or lack of it thereof.. The only matches I saw the whole season was the El Classicos, congrats on Copa del Ray btw Smile

I have noticed that you guys signed Nuri Sahin and Hamit Altintop..(right?)..The club's official website lists the current squad as :

1 Casillas Goalkeeper
25 Dudek Goalkeeper
13 Adan Goalkeeper

3 Pepe Defender
4 Ramos Defender
18 Albiol Defender
17 Arbeloa Defender
12 Marcelo Defender
19 Garay Defender
2 Carvalho Defender

5 Gago Midfielder
10 Lass Midfielder
14 Xabi Alonso Midfielder
24 Khedira Midfielder
8 Kaka Midfielder
11 Granero Midfielder
21 Pedro León Midfielder
16 Canales Midfielder
23 Ozil Midfielder
22 Di María Midfielder

7 Cristiano Ronaldo Forward
9 Benzema Forward
20 Higuaín Forward
6 Adebayor Forward

What I was hoping you coud tell me was how your team will likely be structured next season (formation, etc), considering you are also linked with Kun Aguero and Neymar.. Why I am curious is, there are rumours that Benzema would like to move to Arsenal in search of first team action if you guys sign another striker..

Also, are you guys signing Adebayor from Mancity? I thought he was on loan last season..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Hello Madrid fans! Empty Re: Hello Madrid fans!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 am

Just to subtract a few:
- Dudek retires
- Garay, Leon, Gago, Adebayor are gone for sure. We may resign Ade; but as of now, he's officially man city property.
- Lass and Canales have asked for a transfer

We have signed Sahin and Altintop.

We are rumored to be strongly pursuing Aguero, Coentrao and Neymar.

If the Juve rumors are true, we would give them Lass for Melo+cash.

If we sign Aguero, we would have Aguero, Benzema and Higuain as our CFs. That's too much even for Madrid. So one of Higuain or Benzema would be sold. The thing is that both of them are being informally shopped. Selling Benzema makes more sense from a football standpoint (Higuain would accept a part time role)... But Higuain sale would create a lot more profit from a business standpoint.

Once the inbound transfer pieces fall in place, we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 am

I thought Canales was one of your hottest prospects..Whats with the transfer request?? How does he rate wrt the others in that role?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am

srigooner wrote:I thought Canales was one of your hottest prospects..Whats with the transfer request?? How does he rate wrt the others in that role?
Not the hottest imho, kid needs to play and improve but the best option moment is a loan spell to him, since i doubt that Mou has a place in hes project for him next season..
Villarreal is still interested and schalke, far as I know.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 am

Why I asked was, because he had been linked with a move to Arsenal by some of the media in the past.. I think it was this January.. Lack of playing time at RM being the reason..

So how do you guys this your squad for next season would compare against that of Barca? Do you people see it as one capable of wrestling the title back?.. Just curious..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 am

Our main problem against Barca was the midfield. It was our weakest component... Alonso, Khedira, Lass and Granero were just not enough in terms of quality. Khedira being injured for the CL games didn't help either.

With Sahin in, it adds another creative b2b midfielder in the mold of Alonso. Makes a huge difference in breaking the pressure of Barca. Now, all we need there is to get the Melo/Lass deal done so that we have a decent replacement for Lass in the DM specialty role (part time).

Ceontrao will make another huge difference as we will now be able to move Ramos to CB and have Carvalho as a rotation player. You can attack down the flanks with Marcelo and Coentrao... best corner defender pairing in the world imo in terms of attack.

Getting Aguero is kind of a wash to me. It's like getting a new toy although the old ones are still great. Higuain/Aguero/Benzema... any two out of three is amazing.

Neymar is one of those Messi-type signings. You just can't not get him. If he comes here as well as Aguero, then i really think that both Benzema and Higuain are gone. Signing Neymar is a must if you can do it... one of those amazing talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 am

formation , 4231 and occasional 433.

and i dont think kun*aguero deserves to be a madridista.

welcome here btw
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks guys Smile Appreciate it!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 am

Hopefully:

----------------------Casillas
Arbeloa/Coentrao---Pepe---Ramos---Marcelo
------------------------Alonso
--------------------Ozil-----Sahin
---------Aguero------------------Ronaldo
-----------------------Higuain

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down