19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

El Shaarawy - Kaka - Page 5 Empty Re: El Shaarawy - Kaka

Post by baresi Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:32 am

sciacca wrote:

baresi wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:I'm thinking a 4-3-1-2 would suit Juve
I dont think any mid table team has concerns over what formation to play, they are under no pressure, no europe for them, it only League and cup. And I dont think they are aiming to win any of those two with the signing the made, motta, quaq, etc....

Were not under pressure? Are you living under a rock? Mid table or not, we are under pressure because of what our expectations are and how prestigious the club is. This market speaks for itself, it's risks and the pressure all lies on who we sign.

Quag was a bad signing? So then you disagree about his performance this season or even having him on the national team? Doesn't that seem odd..

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta told Sky Sports Italia on Friday
"My staff and I are working hard to improve our squad ahead of next season. Our priority is to sign quality players and the recent arrival of Andrea Pirlo is proof of that. However, I must admit that it is not a simple task to lure more top players when you are not competing in the Champions League - Juventus have less appeal now because of that. .... We will do our best in the transfer market, but there is no pressure about it because there will not be international competition for us next season. .... I hope to sign the players we want. Our coach Antonio Conte will do the rest - he has what it takes to mold them into a reliable and tough-minded team".

Just laughable.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am

Marotta says all the wrong things. But he does some pretty good things, too. Quag was a very good signing but over priced looking at his age. If they think they have signed a superstar in Pirlo they are wrong. He should only be used sparingly and used mostly as a tutor for the younger generation of talent coming through. I could see Marchisio shining under the mentoring of Andrea.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:He will be greater to milan than kaka was

If he works hard at it he might be as good as abate :farao:

But that's just impossible.... :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am

Sciacca you take things fat too literally. When I say Abate is the new Baresi, everyone except you knows that I am joking. We are not saying that El Shaarawy is as great as Kaka, we are saying that his PLAYING STYLE is similar to Kaka same with Paloschi/Inzaghi.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

milanista99 wrote:Sciacca you take things fat too literally. When I say Abate is the new Baresi, everyone except you knows that I am joking. We are not saying that El Shaarawy is as great as Kaka, we are saying that his PLAYING STYLE is similar to Kaka same with Paloschi/Inzaghi.

Did I ever attack you for it? No. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 am

sciacca wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Sciacca you take things fat too literally. When I say Abate is the new Baresi, everyone except you knows that I am joking. We are not saying that El Shaarawy is as great as Kaka, we are saying that his PLAYING STYLE is similar to Kaka same with Paloschi/Inzaghi.

Did I ever attack you for it? No. El Shaarawy - Kaka - Page 5 2859867778

I don't get this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down