•MilanDevil•
Brigate Rossonere
ciro1316
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

El Shaarawy - Kaka - Page 2 Empty Re: El Shaarawy - Kaka

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 am

Last I checked this was about El Shaarawy - Kaka and not about Juve and Krasic... Just saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:43 am

Canadian_Milanista wrote:Last I checked this was about El Shaarawy - Kaka and not about Juve and Krasic... Just saying...

Last I checked, Giancarlo mentioned Juve, so I responded :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 am

I'm not lookin' to pick an argument, doesn't matter who started it what are we 2? all I'm saying is stick to the topic in the title...

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 am

Let's wait and see how he lines up under Allegri, if he is given a chance this season, before we starting putting such a huge tag on him. Too many players model themselves on their idols and have similar styles to others at a young age, at least with someone like Krasic the comparison is being made when he was reached a certain level of maturity.

El Shaarawy could end up on a complete tangent as a winger on a loan deal whilst we talk about Verrati or a new teenage sensation, or an injury crisis may lead him to grab time primarily as a second striker encouraged to play higher up the pitch. The comparison is probably fair at the moment but it's a futile getting defensive about it. There's something in him which suggests he can be a pitch bursting source of creativity, however it requires a lot of refinement and we'll get a reality check next season about how ready our buy is.

Also about the Paloschi-Inzaghi comparison, I'm happy talking of Alberto as a replacement, however not an 'heir' or the 'next' Inzaghi. Pippo has an instinct which has shown itself over and over again for two decades, it takes more than a few games to show your career will be an unnatural obsession with the back of the net.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 am

sciacca wrote:Krasic is not the next Nedved, nobody said it.

Yes, yes they did. If the forums were still open I would be able to quote it...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 pm

sciacca wrote:Alright, it's official. Paloschi is the next Inzaghi and El Sharaay is the next Kaka, next please.

so who "provoked" you this time?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 pm

El Shaarawy will not be the next Kaka' as Paloschi Will not be the next Pippo.
But it a sure thing that they resemble each other and would love the same careers and trophies they won.

I will not talk about Krasic because it doesn't concern Milan at this point.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I'm thinking a 4-3-1-2 would suit Juve
I dont think any mid table team has concerns over what formation to play, they are under no pressure, no europe for them, it only League and cup. And I dont think they are aiming to win any of those two with the signing the made, motta, quaq, etc....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh, paloschi is the next inzaghi, sharaawy next kaka, verdi next van basten e.t.c, how does these have anything to do with a fan of a mid-table mediocre team like juve. Why dont you go pour your misery on the likes of moggi, etc that condemned juve to mediocrity instead of sticking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you. Moreover go drool over when next you would enter the UCL Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

baresi wrote:
I dont think any mid table team has concerns over what formation to play, they are under no pressure, no europe for them, it only League and cup. And I dont think they are aiming to win any of those two with the signing the made, motta, quaq, etc....

Fully agreed! I don't care for midtable teams... only the ones we loan players with (Cagliari). Since Juventus is a midtable team, and it's ultimate goal is scraping to get by into the Europa League... it's not my concern. Plus we don't do any co-ownership/loan business with them, so I couldn't care less.

And man the money they spent on miserable players like Motta and Pepe... I almost laugh. And Matri... major rip off... he'd be a utility player at Milan since we have higher ambitions. Smile But hey I rate Paloschi higher than Matri for our purposes. Smile
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 am

Juve won't go anywhere with Pepe and Motta that's for a fact
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 am

milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Alright, it's official. Paloschi is the next Inzaghi and El Sharaay is the next Kaka, next please.

You just did.
And by the way, this was mentioned because these comparisons get more and more ridiculous.

baresi wrote:

Were not under pressure? Are you living under a rock? Mid table or not, we are under pressure because of what our expectations are and how prestigious the club is. This market speaks for itself, it's risks and the pressure all lies on who we sign.

Quag was a bad signing? So then you disagree about his performance this season or even having him on the national team? Doesn't that seem odd..

cripsy dipsy wrote:Oh, paloschi is the next inzaghi, sharaawy next kaka, verdi next van basten e.t.c, how does these have anything to do with a fan of a mid-table mediocre team like juve. Why dont you go pour your misery on the likes of moggi, etc that condemned juve to mediocrity instead of sticking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you. Moreover go drool over when next you would enter the UCL Afro

Insulting Juventus I see... Great to hear. But that just shows your a troll, and not me. It's tobad, you rely on debating on things that are even irrelevant to this discussion. Even tho when I stated those things about the players, you go on ahead and insult. Just shows how sad you are I guess. But alright, according to what you just said, I will claim Boniperti Jr. to be the next Del Piero. That sheds all the misery I have with my mid table team.

Giancarlo wrote:Fully agreed! I don't care for midtable teams... only the ones we loan players with (Cagliari). Since Juventus is a midtable team, and it's ultimate goal is scraping to get by into the Europa League... it's not my concern. Plus we don't do any co-ownership/loan business with them, so I couldn't care less.

And man the money they spent on miserable players like Motta and Pepe... I almost laugh. And Matri... major rip off... he'd be a utility player at Milan since we have higher ambitions. Smile But hey I rate Paloschi higher than Matri for our purposes. Smile

Giancarlo, it dosen't matter if you care or not. You never did, and let it be that way. I don't care about Milan, I come here strickly as a Serie A fan, as I do in the other sections. Not to long ago, you claimed the exact same statements in the Juve section.

Agreed about spending on Motta and Pepe. Stupid signings, however they are going to be sold. Motta is going to Malaga and Pepe to Zenit, were making profit anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:50 am

Crispy don't worry you can't be a troll in your own section Mclewis has already been through this.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Crispy don't worry you can't be a troll in your own section Mclewis has already been through this.

False, Mclewis said that when not responding to any of the other fans then it was justified. He directed that statement to me, insulting Juve, which clearly was a troll post.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 am

It's not trolling if you don't go posting it blatantly in another team's section. So I won't count it. Keep it up Crispy.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 am

IzzyC08 wrote:It's not trolling if you don't go posting it blatantly in another team's section. So I won't count it. Keep it up Crispy.

He's responding to me, meaning he's directly saying it to a fan from that section. Mclewis said he has every right to do so, when the discussion is different, and when he's not directing it to anyone. Take for example watching a video about Juve and saying oh they suck, that is valid because it has nothing to do with me. However, he responded to me, insulting Juve in front of my face, making it a troll post. Which actually turns into a provocation ofcourse clearly make it a troll post. Devi even stated to me that, but anyways, I can have them have a look at this and let them decide if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 am

Juventus fans saying Krasic is the next Nedved? Whoever has ever said that in the past is delusional. In fact, we ABSOLUTELY HATE "Krasic the next Nedved" statements because they'll always gonna be said just because of their looks and position.

And yes, you can stick a knife at me for it. I'll say it once more- whoever it is- a Juventus fan or a non-Juventus fan- they are delusional if they used to think that or currently think that. If you find someone who says that, by all means tell them "MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan says you're delusional..."
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 am

If you want Italy to have four Champions League spots back, it would be wise to not dig your foot into a fallen Juventus, Italy needs three strong teams and a team such as Juventus needs to rise again.

Now back on topic, I think I'll bump this after Milan's first official friendly, assuming el Shaarawy plays, for a further comment. I'm anxious to see how ready he is and whether he has any natural chemistry with our forwards, though he won't have an opportunity to link up with everyone initially whilst players return to full condition or from the Copa America.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 am

Sciacca no one mentioned Juventus before you came butting in and mocking us. And everytime something happens, you act the victim and say "yea I've been slapping Milanistas I'm so cooooooolllllll" LOL I remember that before you would attack Inter but now since we are champions you are attacking us. Jealousy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 pm

sciacca wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

You just did.
And by the way, this was mentioned because these comparisons get more and more ridiculous.

baresi wrote:

Were not under pressure? Are you living under a rock? Mid table or not, we are under pressure because of what our expectations are and how prestigious the club is. This market speaks for itself, it's risks and the pressure all lies on who we sign.

Quag was a bad signing? So then you disagree about his performance this season or even having him on the national team? Doesn't that seem odd..

cripsy dipsy wrote:Oh, paloschi is the next inzaghi, sharaawy next kaka, verdi next van basten e.t.c, how does these have anything to do with a fan of a mid-table mediocre team like juve. Why dont you go pour your misery on the likes of moggi, etc that condemned juve to mediocrity instead of sticking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you. Moreover go drool over when next you would enter the UCL Afro

Insulting Juventus I see... Great to hear. But that just shows your a troll, and not me. It's tobad, you rely on debating on things that are even irrelevant to this discussion. Even tho when I stated those things about the players, you go on ahead and insult. Just shows how sad you are I guess. But alright, according to what you just said, I will claim Boniperti Jr. to be the next Del Piero. That sheds all the misery I have with my mid table team.

Giancarlo wrote:Fully agreed! I don't care for midtable teams... only the ones we loan players with (Cagliari). Since Juventus is a midtable team, and it's ultimate goal is scraping to get by into the Europa League... it's not my concern. Plus we don't do any co-ownership/loan business with them, so I couldn't care less.

Giancarlo, it dosen't matter if you care or not. You never did, and let it be that way. I don't care about Milan, I come here strickly as a Serie A fan, as I do in the other sections. Not to long ago, you claimed the exact same statements in the Juve section.

Agreed about spending on Motta and Pepe. Stupid signings, however they are going to be sold. Motta is going to Malaga and Pepe to Zenit, were making profit anyways.

point of correction, am not trolling(just like izzy said, i cant troll in my section). moreover, i just stated the obvious fact(as they say, the truth is bitter). i dont think am wrong by saying juve is a mid table team(fact) neither am i wrong by blaming moggi for juves misery(fact). so on the contrary, i didnt insult. what am trying to point out is that its nobody's business if i decide to call oduamadi the next george weah, talkless of a juve fan who doesnt even corelates with the topic Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

come to think of is been long i heard from crointer last Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 pm

milanista99 wrote:Sciacca no one mentioned Juventus before you came butting in and mocking us. And everytime something happens, you act the victim and say "yea I've been slapping Milanistas I'm so cooooooolllllll" LOL I remember that before you would attack Inter but now since we are champions you are attacking us. Jealousy.

That's not mocking, I only said that to refer back to the other Abate comparisons, and how ridiculous those opinions were and now it continues on with other players. As for Inter, those 'attacks' that you referred me to were those to clarify all the unjustice that happens during Calciopoli. Minchia, where on earth did I say, 'slapping Bilanista's?'. Crointer was the one who kept saying it, not me. Jealousy is nothing, I attack stupid opinions thats all.

cripsy dipsy wrote:point of correction, am not trolling(just like izzy said, i cant troll in my section). moreover, i just stated the obvious fact(as they say, the truth is bitter). i dont think am wrong by saying juve is a mid table team(fact) neither am i wrong by blaming moggi for juves misery(fact). so on the contrary, i didnt insult. what am trying to point out is that its nobody's business if i decide to call oduamadi the next george weah, talkless of a juve fan who doesnt even corelates with the topic Afro

False, you ignored my arguments and went on instead of answering to it, off topic, and said those things about Juve lol... No your not wrong, we are a Mid table team. But this time, you responded to me and not only did you ignore, you shoved in my face? By the way, it is my business because for the last time, you responded to me. If you didn't respond to me, I wouldn't be talking to you at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

sciacca i advise u take it down a notch your making trouble...ease down and take into account how people feel and try to post less aggressively...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

nichabr wrote:sciacca i advise u take it down a notch your making trouble...ease down and take into account how people feel and try to post less aggressively...

I speak this way... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm

@Crispy, i know you guys miss me and all, and i promise ill get back to "my old self" soon enough, been busy lately, ill start in my next post.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Sciacca slapping some Bilanistas, nice :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team