Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

CroInter wrote:Sciacca slapping some Bilanistas, nice :coffee:

Point proven. Wink

Back to top Go down

El Shaarawy - Kaka - Page 3 Empty Re: El Shaarawy - Kaka

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

More insults.

Now I call on a moderator take care of these two once again. They are raising problems in our forum.

I hope Inter gets relegated... end of story.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo, it dosen't matter if you care or not. You never did, and let it be that way. I don't care about Milan, I come here strickly as a Serie A fan, as I do in the other sections. Not to long ago, you claimed the exact same statements in the Juve section.

Agreed about spending on Motta and Pepe. Stupid signings, however they are going to be sold. Motta is going to Malaga and Pepe to Zenit, were making profit anyways.

Then stop responding to me and posting in here. You obviously don't care about Milan, and don't even know enough about our team. What statements have I made in the Juve section? Like two or three posts... mostly regarding a particular player. I don't think Lichtsteiner is great...

I don't see them leaving.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Giancarlo wrote:

More insults.

Now I call on a moderator take care of these two once again. They are raising problems in our forum.

LOOOOOOOL u mad bro?

Its a joke ffs, go cry to mods.

More insults?
When did i insulted anyone?
And this is not an insult, its a joke coz few posts before Sciacca wrote that im saying that, and even if i meant it why would it be an insult? If i think that Sciacca is "winning" in a debate and i say he is slapping you guys, which i dont think coz i honestly didnt even read carefully what you guys wrote.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 pm

CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

More insults.

LOOOOOOOL u mad bro?

More insults?
And this is not an insult, its a joke coz few posts before Sciacca wrote that im saying that, and even if i meant it why would it be an insult? If i think that Sciacca is "winning" in a debate and i say he is slapping you guys, which i dont think coz i honestly didnt even read carefully what you guys wrote.

You do not add anything productive to the threads here besides insulting Milan members. Don't joke about us in our forum. Simple as that. Sciacca cannot win a debate (and never has). He never slapped any of us. So give it a rest. He's lost in here.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

More insults.

LOOOOOOOL u mad bro?

More insults?

You do not add anything productive to the threads here besides insulting Milan members. Don't joke about us in our forum. Simple as that. Sciacca cannot win a debate (and never has). He never slapped any of us. So give it a rest. He's lost in here.

You are right, i dont add anything productive to this section, i do though "try" to be a bit trollish/funny and if i had feeling that most Milan fans dont wont me here i wouldn't be coming but as i saw on that thread when i got banned i would say that maybe even most dont have problem with me in here, beside you and couple of others, and you say i insult members, plz tell me who and with what im i insulting?

And plz dont do what you always do, jump on another topic, tell me where and when have i insulted a member in here. Thank you :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Well he has the same style like Kakà but to be honest, I'm not fully convinced yet that he's ready to play for a club like Milan, playing with Novara is something else, i just hope he turns out to be as good as Kakà when he played his first season

off topic, these little Milan- Juventus arguments has to stop, it's confusing me, i thought for a while that this is the juventus section Neutral Matri,Motta, Pepe, Krasic, Nedved ecc in a El Shaarawy-Kakà thread? Shocked
Btw, CroInter i think the coffee is affecting your brain, the term 'MILANISTAS' means completly nothing and refers to nobody, it's niether Milanista nor Milanisti, since it's an Italian word, adding an 'S' to it makes no sense..so Sciacca is slapping no one, fun fun!
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 pm

CroInter wrote:
You are right, i dont add anything productive to this section, i do though "try" to be a bit trollish/funny and if i had feeling that most Milan fans dont wont me here i wouldn't be coming but as i saw on that thread when i got banned i would say that maybe even most dont have problem with me in here, beside you and couple of others, and you say i insult members, plz tell me who and with what im i insulting?

And plz dont do what you always do, jump on another topic, tell me where and when have i insulted a member in here. Thank you :coffee:

Why are you in here taunting Milan fans? I've never posted in the Inter section. I've only posted twice in the Juve section regarding EU laws. You've insulted us by saying "Bilanistas". Go somewhere else please. You've derailed this thread enough.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Giancarlo's way is always to report, I've done nothing wrong once again. So keep doing it Giancarlo... I've got every right to post here. So I don't understand. As for me loosing? Sure whatever you say LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

You've derailed this thread. You're clearly in the wrong. Yes, you've lost some time ago.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

CroInter wrote:
Superpeppe wrote:Wow it never stops

El Shaarawy - Kaka - Page 3 Mama

:coffee:

Last edited by Rossonero23 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Giancarlo wrote:You've derailed this thread. You're clearly in the wrong. Yes, you've lost some time ago.

Cool Story bro Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Milanaa wrote:
Btw, CroInter i think the coffee is affecting your brain, the term 'MILANISTAS' means completly nothing and refers to nobody, it's niether Milanista nor Milanisti, since it's an Italian word, adding an 'S' to it makes no sense..so Sciacca is slapping no one, fun fun!

I dunno what your talking about i dont know Milanistas nor Milanista nor Milanisti, i wrote Bilanisti, and i missed to put 2nd B in there :coffee: a joke ofc, cant believe i actually have to write that im kidding :coffee :
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Milanaa wrote:Well he has the same style like Kakà but to be honest, I'm not fully convinced yet that he's ready to play for a club like Milan, playing with Novara is something else, i just hope he turns out to be as good as Kakà when he played his first season

off topic, these little Milan- Juventus arguments has to stop, it's confusing me, i thought for a while that this is the juventus section Neutral Matri,Motta, Pepe, Krasic, Nedved ecc in a El Shaarawy-Kakà thread? Shocked

Who's slapping? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 pm

CroInter wrote:
Milanaa wrote:

I dunno what your talking about i dont know Milanistas nor Milanista nor Milanisti, i wrote Bilanisti, and i missed to put 2nd B in there :coffee: a joke ofc, cant believe i actually have to write that im kidding :coffee :

Go write that in your own forum. Not in here. You're trolling. It's just that simple.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Giancarlo you still haven't said what I was doing wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Derailing and trolling. Smile
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Why are you in here taunting Milan fans? I've never posted in the Inter section. I've only posted twice in the Juve section regarding EU laws. You've insulted us by saying "Bilanistas". Go somewhere else please. You've derailed this thread enough.

You have never posted in Inter section?

Giancarlo wrote:We didn't play with 3-4 DMs. We played with two at most, and one CM... usually Seedorf. I don't mind Van Bommel. He's an awesome player, and he made many players look like little fools. Sometimes that's just what you have to do.

And who is to say we won't sign a star? We have a better plan for next season. We will sign more than one great player by the way. We had a left back issues, and we still conceded the fewest number of goals.

You can blame Rafa, or whoever... but it wasn't like Leo was any better... especially not in the defensive department.

We would have won it anyway because we made the proper investments, and Allegri knew what he was doing. And heck, if we didn't get a few unlucky draws, we would have won it much sooner. You can put the blame on Leo, Rafa or whoever... but do not take away credit from us winning it fair and square.

And Inter fans talking about attractive football. Please I don't want to burst out laughing.

Giancarlo wrote:Oh and one other thing. Referees? You can;'t be serious. We had many calls against us, and Van Bommel get sent off in one league game where all the decisions went against us. Don't even try that card please.

If the referees were fair, we would have won the league a week before then we did. Inter fans cannot complain about referees!

And yes compare the teams. We are better in most regards.

Giancarlo wrote:
First derby: Flamini, Ambrosini, Gattuso
vs Juve: Gattuso, Flamini, Van Bommel, Boateng

The fact that so many Milan fans consider Boateng an attacking mid says it all really...
Giancarlo wrote:
Boateng is a box to box mid, and better as a central mid... and Flamini plays as a central mid... who goes forward often... he scored a pretty decisive goal towards the end of the season.

And the first derby, Gattuso was subbed off early.

Seedorf? You don't seem to mention him. He had many starts.

Vibe Tribe, that's still not great.

I'll just remember the 3-0 Milan win where L3o got fooled. Smile

Oh and there are more, remember out talk about "attractive play" of Milan in Inter section?

So how does it feel when i proved you are a little liar?

About "Bilanistas" its a joke, i already explained it in post before. If you have problem with it, ok, im sorry and i wont be using it again, but you said made it sound like im insulting Milan members all the time, so where?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Derailing and trolling. Smile

Trolling? Nah...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Oops.. Wink I forgot about that thread. But I haven't been particularly active in either forum. Nothing very interesting going on in either... pretty much like ghost towns... especially the Inter forum. And the Juve forum is funny... they post every rumor as fact.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh well..In my dictionary the term you wrote doesn't exist either, and if i were you, i wouldn't be so proud of using it too..a team that has been to 'B' TWICE has more trophies than your team that have 'never' been there for 'unknown' reasons.. Cool it's a funny joke though, suits for a circus ^_^

Sciacca, according to Cro,you were slapping someone that doesn't exist Neutral
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Oops.. Wink I forgot about that thread. But I haven't been particularly active in either forum. Nothing very interesting going on in either... pretty much like ghost towns... especially the Inter forum. And the Juve forum is funny... they post every rumor as fact.

Oh you forgot? Nice :coffee:

Milanaa wrote:Oh well..In my dictionary the term you wrote doesn't exist either, and if i were you, i wouldn't be so proud of using it too..a team that has been to 'B' TWICE has more trophies than your team that have 'never' been there for 'unknown' reasons.. Cool it's a funny joke though, suits for a circus ^_^

Girl you take stuff way too seriously :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Milanaa wrote:Oh well..In my dictionary the term you wrote doesn't exist either, and if i were you, i wouldn't be so proud of using it too..a team that has been to 'B' TWICE has more trophies than your team that have 'never' been there for 'unknown' reasons.. Cool it's a funny joke though, suits for a circus ^_^

Yes but according to your buddies, I claim this... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next