Eman
MJ
REWB
RealGunner
Jay29
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa: Second half comeback sees Arsenal through - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa: Second half comeback sees Arsenal through

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Ohh RVP was a naughty boy with that elbow.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa: Second half comeback sees Arsenal through - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa: Second half comeback sees Arsenal through

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

You guys owe me a fa cup Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

The xcx wrote:You guys owe me a fa cup Smile
you owe us la liga Smile
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 pm

6unner wrote:Opinions always vary somewhat. I actually thought that walcott was lucky the ball was kicked at him bouncing off his shoulder into the goal or we would all be saying he did not do much. Ramsey seemed to run around the entire game chasing the ball and providing very little of anything.

Walcott's only contribution wasn't the goal though. He made more runs, set-up RVP/Arteta for good chances, took a good shot or two at goal and beat his marker regularly. He also didn't stop running for the whole match.

Take a look at that goal again though...that right there shows that Walcott's "no footballing brain" is a myth. The finish was actually pretty cheeky and smart finish from him...sure, it was saved, but you cannot do anything other than applaud the effort. Chamberlain lost the ball countless of times in the second half through some stray passes, and he was just alright today but some people are acting as if his performance was great even though it wasn't. Walcott deserves the credit today, because he did everything right in the second half.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

wasnt too conviced....glad we won though
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am

Didn't pay attention live but anyone knows if Wenger went silent whole match as protest against fans who wanted him out ? the fans cheering 2nd half is also reaction toward his stand ? Pat Rice on the other hand, was a lot more involved. I rewatched and noticed Wenger didn't react at all, even after all the goals, like when Theo celebrated in front of fans, he just stood there.

Necessary victory but still up hill battle from here, next round would be better match up against Boro, I hate Sunderland at Light. FA cup is one thing but we haven't won in the league for so long, here hoping for victory next round.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 am

Jamin wrote:Chamberlain wasn't great this match he was above average plus we still need creativity. Van Persie is so isolated upfront.
yeah.. He was good today.. But he showed his inexperience at times.. And i am really angry with what happened last week.. How on earth people and the media question one of the worlds best and successful coaches for substituting a debutant 18 yr old at 70 mins..? This is too much..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 am

Fabianski 6 didnt impart much confidence at back

Coquelin 6 really hard working.. Average game..
Mertesacker 6 a better game..
Koscielny 6 was not at his best..
Vermaelen 7 what powerful shots.. Can play anywhere.. What a player.. And happy to see his name on the stands.. The Verminator..

Song 6 average performance..
Ramsey 6.5 good at times.. needs to improve..
Rosicky 7.5 great match.. Man of the match for me.. If he can play like this he should be starting with Song and Arteta..

Walcott 6.5 good match.. Lucky to score.. But his attitude and some things never improve..
Van Persie 6 showed his coolness with 2 penalties..
Chamberlain 6.5 good performance.. But not great..
Sagna 10.. Welcome back..
Arteta 10.. Welcome back..
Henry 10.. Always.. eco smile
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:47 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
L. Fabiasnki - 6. It's been so long that I've forgotten how to spell his first name... He didn't have much to do and wasn't at fault for anything.
Just wanted to say it's Lukasz Razz. And you managed to spell his last name wrong as well :facepalm:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

@iceman i dont remember chamberlin giving the ball away countless times, what are you talking about? and i even watched the second half twice on arsenal Player...why you mad just because people think chamberlin is better than walcott? just accept it and be happy we have both players.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 pm

lol how'd you change your name to rewb? Walcott played his ass off, better than Chambo yesterday imo. Both were great.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:15 pm

just ask RG or any mod
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Walcott had a great game and I really enjoyed his play but he could have done better, he still missing those tricks that can turn him in to WCP. The thing about Walcott is he is easy to predict what he is going to do, Ox is unpredictable and the runs he did were really good.

I think yesterday Ox and Walcott were even, I give an edge to Walcott for he lucky goal and his celebration. :bow:

If walcott plays like this more I am sure he will be much better that Ox, I really hope the goal gave him some confidence that he can be the player we all want him to be.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Who needs Cesc when we have Song. :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

whattt ! Cesc ? never heard 4him....where does he come from,@which club does he play for ! Razz

On topic Laughing ....what a game ...LOL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm

1) Chamberlain over-dribbled and played a pass to nobody at least twice when he was on the pitch in the second half

2) Chamberlain's performance yesterday was not on par with Walcott's . How many chances did he create? None that I can remember.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

We tend to over hype our players so much!

Just look how Chelsea is preserving McEachran.

next thing you know we sign Eisfeld and he becomes a trending topic on Twitter and has a fanpage *sigh*
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm

nobody is over hyping him though, most arsenal fans are just saying he is much better than arshavin, which isnt much of an achievement really. nobody is saying he is the next messi, well nobody ive heard of.

im just happy we found someone to replace gerv/walcott when they get injured. we dont have to worry about arshavin for the moment.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2