BarcaLearning
the xcx
free_cat
The Franchise
Khaled
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Semi-Finals | 1st leg]: Valencia CF Vs FCBarcelona  - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Semi-Finals | 1st leg]: Valencia CF Vs FCBarcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 pm

lol Alexis... btw cant Bazinga open the chat box???

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Semi-Finals | 1st leg]: Valencia CF Vs FCBarcelona  - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Semi-Finals | 1st leg]: Valencia CF Vs FCBarcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Bazinga is not a mod.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Copa del rey [ Semi-Finals | 1st leg]: Valencia CF Vs FCBarcelona  - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=803&filename=1328127971928
ouch! poor cesc! Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by Albiceleste on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm

wus with abidal and crazy passes lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

poor ball from cesc to mehssi there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

1-0 Valencia Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Gol Valencia. Jonas.

3-4-3 in an away game. Perfect combination for underperforming.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

GOOOOAAAL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol, really shit defending.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm

goal
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm

mathieu yet again like the league tie strolls with the ball with all the barca defenders unable to stop him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Abidal still recovering from ozil rape Razz

Effort is there but concentration isnt
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Mehssi with a frustrated shot there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Messi shoots at some hot ball girl on the sidelines Rolling Eyes
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

chat onnnnnnnnn
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

wtf Banega
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 pm

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Wooooo! GOAL PUYOL!!!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Even though it is not our perfect game, and Pinto should have got a red, i see the hunger in our team, they are putting up a nice fight even with missing key players. They seam like they want the win. I hope this is a final wake up call.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Mediocre first half. Pinto should have seen red, shame that referee made a mistake- VV would came in and we will be playing with a goalie for the first time in this year Copa del Rey. Now we have to see Pinto in the goal for the rest of the game and second leg Sad

Thiago has lost a lot of balls. Another poor performance by Sanchez. I hope for a better second half from us.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm

PUUYYYOOOLLLL GOD saves us once again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Barca should thank god for we have him! Very Happy

Abidal is played well I thought. We are managing better than last tiem we played them but their goal agian came from that side with Mattieu....

Messi is flopping atm Sad When is he going to hit top form again worries me. Sanchez classy apart from the finishing and Cuenca is disappointing, in Mattieu's pocket in the FH.... our midfield is much weaker without Xavi, Thiago no where near it, and Cesc doing loads of work as with Busquets. Macherano doing well I think...

Pinto is sooo damn worryhing again, he didnt need to come out and it was at least a yellow and freekick, lucky for us nothing Razz

If Cuenca stays the same I prefer we bring on an extra midfielder...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Puyol despite his goal, is half the problem. Cant go forward down that side and it was his fault for the goal.

Mascherano taking too long on the ball when we pressed and Alexis missing 2 chances.

Messi is very tired, making mistakes with the ball, basic ones.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Ahh well, a draw is ok I guess....but Im not happy that we were time wasting and actually WANTING to hold on.... I dont like that...

Well Puyol isnt perfect but hes immense and is a leader! I love him! See that double Zidane 360 turn! LOOOOL! PUYOL! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Im worried about Messi though... misses a pen, misses his chances, generally no where near his best...

Dos Santos does not impressive with this showing...hoping for better...

Our next 2 games at home at least.... Sociedad and Valencia....

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

This game should have been 2-1 for Valencia, with that stupid action of Pinto. Even though the players were tired (Messi was clearly not fit), and we missed Alves for most of the game, and Xavi, i got the impression we had this hunger i was talking earlier i thought we lost. Anyway this is a good result, as i think Vakencia is alway a problem for us and Emery knows how to counteract Pep.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ahh well, a draw is ok I guess....but Im not happy that we were time wasting and actually WANTING to hold on.... I dont like that...

Well, i did not felat it that way. Maybe a little, but anyway you could se we were trying all the time. Maybe it was not working out, but the desire was there.

Messi's penalties worry me!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

We've drawn three games in a row in all competitions, hopefully these next two home games will allow us to rekindle our momentum and form.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next