Hindsight

3 posters

Go down

Hindsight Empty Hindsight

Post by Kick Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

With hindsight in mind, would you guys make the transfers we have made over the past season and a half?

Any you disagree with? Any you would change with anyother player? What about AVB, would you go back and hire someone else?

Who are the top three transfers since we won the double?

Personally, Meireles was our worst, apart from a couple decent showings he has done nothing. I would rather have bought many players, Modric is the obvious one but I would rather have bought Cabaye from NewCaslte, Arteta before he moved to Arsenal or even a Barca B player.

Torres is another I would change, I would either have bought in Lukaku and given Sturridge a chance as well as spending the money on Hazard.

Lets not buy any more Liverpool players eh?

AVB for me, is one choice I would stick with and as great as Hiddink is I would also keep Emenalo (sp?) as DoF. Both have done well and if we didn't have the Torres/Drogba problem I think we would be slightly better off this season.

The rest I would not change, the top three transfers I would say are Mata, Ramires and Courtois.

What about you guys?

Last edited by Kick on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Hindsight Empty Re: Hindsight

Post by Abramovich Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Hindsight*

Raul bit hit and miss I suppose, real poor mans Luka money wise etc a more sound purchase, but if we had Luka we would sure be right up there.

I suppose if we get Hazard in summer it will make up for it somewhat but still am kinda pissed at how that iceland dude @ Swansea is playing sick so Josh's minutes gonna be limited...
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Woops, figured I spelt it wrong :p

Yeah, hopefully Josh can prove his worth.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Who are the top three transfers since we won the double?
Mata Ramires and David Luiz for me

I was doubtful about Ramires but he's proven his stamina is vital for our success

What about AVB, would you go back and hire someone else?
To be fair for Ancelotti, if David Luiz did not make that error, we would have made a great comeback and won the season. Plus we are almost at the same point level compared to last season

That said, there is just something about AVB that gives me hope about the future.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down