Swanhends
Senor Penguin
Babun
RealGunner
The_ItalianFool
26 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve - Page 8 Empty Re: Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Firstly i'd ask both
" If you were the other guard , which door would you say leads to heaven ?"

The liar will choose the wrong door, because he always lies. The one that always tells the truth will also pick the wrong door because he's telling me the truth of what the liar would choose had he been in fact the liar, therefore he stays truthful to my request.

Thus i would pick the door neither of them have shown me.

This....wow man you got it perfectly down to the last detail

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve - Page 8 Empty Re: Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Has the well of riddles dried up ?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:49 pm

What I'm looking for?

Arnold Schwarzenegger has got a long one...
Demba Ba a short one...
Madonna doesn't have one at all...
The pope doesn't need it anymore...

eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:07 pm

last name Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

spanky489 wrote:last name Very Happy
google Mad
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:54 pm

I got an easy one ladies Very Happy

A rich businessman hires a night guard. One day the businessman has got to go to a business trip abroad. Just when he's about to go the airport the night guard stops him and begs him not to go. Irritated, the busnessman demands why and the night guard explains he dreamt that the plane he was supposed to board will crash, killing everyone. Laughing it off, the businessman leaves but the night guard begs him not to go. He falls on his knees and after a while the businessman submits. Fuming, he returns to his house and starts cursing about superstitions. A few hours later, he sees on the news that the plane he was supposed to board has crashed, leaving no survivors. He calls the night guard, apologises to him and thanks him warmly. Then to the night guard's bewildrement, he gets fired.

Why was the guard fired?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:I got an easy one ladies Very Happy

A rich businessman hires a night guard. One day the businessman has got to go to a business trip abroad. Just when he's about to go the airport the night guard stops him and begs him not to go. Irritated, the busnessman demands why and the night guard explains he dreamt that the plane he was supposed to board will crash, killing everyone. Laughing it off, the businessman leaves but the night guard begs him not to go. He falls on his knees and after a while the businessman submits. Fuming, he returns to his house and starts cursing about superstitions. A few hours later, he sees on the news that the plane he was supposed to board has crashed, leaving no survivors. He calls the night guard, apologises to him and thanks him warmly. Then to the night guard's bewildrement, he gets fired.

Why was the guard fired?

he was sleeping on the job?
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:03 am

Was he just a really shitty night guard?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 am

Spanky got it! Thumbs up
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 am

Yup told ya it was easy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 pm

I dont think I posted this one yet.... Im too lazy to check but im pretty sure I didnt. This is really funny when it works, but idk if it will work over the internet.

So.

A boy comes home from school one afternoon. After doing his homework, his father says, "Hey son, let's go outside and shoot some hoops, kiddo!"

So, they go outside and start playing some basketball. While teaching the boy how to do a layup, the boy falls down a breaks his leg. The father immediately starts up the car and drives to the nearest hospital. As they enter the emergency room, the father is shouting for the closest doctor "I need a doctor quick! Come operate on my boy!!!"- granted, the boy's wound is gushing blood at this point. The head doctor approaches and says... "I cannot operate on this boy.... It's illegal, he's my son....."

How is this possible?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

Messiakanino wrote:I got one.....I heard this a LONG time ago

If you were standing in front of two doors, one leading to heaven and one leading to hell, neither of which are labeled, and guarding the doors are two guards, one who always lies and one who always tells the truth, but you don't know who's who, what question would you ask to definitively know which one is the door to heaven versus hell.

Please don't cheat a la google

Easy.......Just ask would you like a blow job from Jennifer Aniston. The guy that lies will obviously say no. The other guard will say yes. Then you know who's lying...Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 am

I thought you just ask them something simple like what is 2+2. The guy who is telling the truth will say 4 and the liar will say... not... 4
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm

The Verminator wrote:

If you were standing in front of two doors, one leading to heaven and one leading to hell, neither of which are labeled, and guarding the doors are two guards, one who always lies and one who always tells the truth, but you don't know who's who, what question would you ask to definitively know which one is the door to heaven versus hell.

Easy.......Just ask would you like a blow job from Jennifer Aniston. The guy that lies will obviously say no. The other guard will say yes. Then you know who's lying...Wink
I'm in love with your line of thinking eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think I posted this one yet.... Im too lazy to check but im pretty sure I didnt. This is really funny when it works, but idk if it will work over the internet.

So.

A boy comes home from school one afternoon. After doing his homework, his father says, "Hey son, let's go outside and shoot some hoops, kiddo!"

So, they go outside and start playing some basketball. While teaching the boy how to do a layup, the boy falls down a breaks his leg. The father immediately starts up the car and drives to the nearest hospital. As they enter the emergency room, the father is shouting for the closest doctor "I need a doctor quick! Come operate on my boy!!!"- granted, the boy's wound is gushing blood at this point. The head doctor approaches and says... "I cannot operate on this boy.... It's illegal, he's my son....."

How is this possible?

the son was adopted ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

That's just how i roll dawg :dance:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 am

The Verminator wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

That's just how i roll dawg :dance:

Lolz but you still wouldn't know which door leads to heaven Razz Remember you can only ask one question.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 am

^The one that's lying isn't guarding hell?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:57 am

RealGunner wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think I posted this one yet.... Im too lazy to check but im pretty sure I didnt. This is really funny when it works, but idk if it will work over the internet.

So.

How is this possible?

the son was adopted ?

Nope
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 am

Verm, so u assuming that the lair has the wrong door behind him? Razz

@IF

The father and the head doctor are married the Head doctor is the boy's mother
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Verm, so u assuming that the lair has the wrong door behind him? Razz

@IF

Haha yes. Im upset you solved it so quickly Crying or Very sad

Usually it takes guys hours to figure it out because were so sexist that we never stop and think... maybe the mother is the head doctor. tongue

Im out of riddles for now, I have to think of some more if I can remember them.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Verm, so u assuming that the lair has the wrong door behind him? Razz

@IF

He's a liar, he should be guarding hell.......You know, like he's sinning and all?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Well im gonna post it anyways cause im bored....

If you know it, dont say anything!!!!!!!!

So this guy walks into a bar. There is a giant jar of money sitting on the counter. The man asks the bar tender "What is that money for?"

He responds "Its a contest. If you can go into that room (he points to a back room of the bar) and make the horse in there laugh, you win all the money. Nobody had ever done it before so good luck!"

The man responded "Sure, Ill do it."

The man goes into the back room, and 10 seconds later he comes out and the horse is laughing hysterically.

The bartender asks "how the hell did you do that?!" The man simply responds " A magician never reveals his secret!"

The next day, the guy comes into the bar again ans there is another jar of money on the counter. He asks again, "Hey sir, how do you win that money?"

The bartender respond "Ha, I got you this time, you have to go in there and make the horse cry!!"

The man says "Sure, piece of cake."

He goes in, 10 seconds later comes out and the horse is crying like crazy.

How did he make the horse laugh, and how did he make him cry?
Answer Please Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

its an easy one because ill give u a big clue that kind of gives it away. if u know it before hand then dont give answer.

Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why?

ill give the clue up if someone points to it.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:47 am

The Madrid One wrote:its an easy one because ill give u a big clue that kind of gives it away. if u know it before hand then dont give answer.

Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why?

Its a submarine or something lol?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 am

Soul wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:its an easy one because ill give u a big clue that kind of gives it away. if u know it before hand then dont give answer.

Its a submarine or something lol?
nope, lol has to do with the men them selves.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next