Swanhends
Senor Penguin
Babun
RealGunner
The_ItalianFool
26 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Is he an air traffic controller?

Nope.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is a riddle for you guys to try to solve

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Did he live in a lighthouse?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Kamina wrote:Did he live in a lighthouse?

Yes....

Evil or Very Mad Sad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Kamina wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Kamina wrote:Ok, did he kill people directly outside by switching off the lights?
Senor Penguin wrote:Does he commit spermicide between the time he turns off the light and goes to sleep? Then reads an article in the newspaper about the potential 500 people he could have rescued had he not committed the sin of being a wanker?
Millions, not mere 500... eco smile
"The journey of a sperm is a long one, so having many strong, fast sperm greatly increases your chances of pregnancy. On average, each ejaculation contains 200-300 million sperm. However, many sperm die or get lost as they battle their way through the cervix, into the uterus, up into the fallopian tubes. As a result, only 500 sperm actually make it to the egg to penetrate it. " :coffee:
One egg eco smile
The egg is a part of the female though, so when a male commits spermicide he kills off 500 potential lives.

My perverted guess is still valid

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

thats definitely it

babun :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

thats definitely it

babun :bow:

Yuppppp.

I have another one but it cant be delivered through text unfortunately :/
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

banana
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Babun has been practicing with abstract math shit. This was too easy for him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Is he an air traffic controller?
The mind of a terrorist!!11one

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Kamina wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Kamina wrote:Ok, did he kill people directly outside by switching off the lights?
Senor Penguin wrote:Does he commit spermicide between the time he turns off the light and goes to sleep? Then reads an article in the newspaper about the potential 500 people he could have rescued had he not committed the sin of being a wanker?
Millions, not mere 500... eco smile
"The journey of a sperm is a long one, so having many strong, fast sperm greatly increases your chances of pregnancy. On average, each ejaculation contains 200-300 million sperm. However, many sperm die or get lost as they battle their way through the cervix, into the uterus, up into the fallopian tubes. As a result, only 500 sperm actually make it to the egg to penetrate it. " :coffee:
One egg eco smile
The egg is a part of the female though, so when a male commits spermicide he kills off 500 potential lives.

My perverted guess is still valid
Potential doesn't count because in the end millions were killed and only of of them can get into the egg most of the time eco smile Whether, they had 500 members at some point before they achieve their goal doesn't matter eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Alright I have another one that i want to tell, but the only thing is that it is supposed to be thru word of mouth because it is a play on words so its just about impossible to deliver thru text.

If you nobody can figure it out i understand because i am sort of cheating....

So.

One night, a king and a queen decide they want to go out for a cruise and spend the night on their private island. They go onto their boat and sail a few miles off coast and land on their island. They set up camp and have a romantic dinner together. After they eat, they drink a bit and have a bit of fun if you know what I mean. After the king is finished(pun intended), they go to sleep. The next morning the king wakes up and finds that the queen was murdered during the night. Who did it?

Yes or No questions allowed.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Alright I have another one that i want to tell, but the only thing is that it is supposed to be thru word of mouth because it is a play on words so its just about impossible to deliver thru text.

If you nobody can figure it out or its really easy... i understand because i am sort of cheating....

So.

One night, a king and a queen decide they want to go out for a cruise and spend the night on their private island. They go onto their boat and sail a few miles off coast and land on their island. They set up camp and have a romantic dinner together. After they eat, they drink a bit and have a bit of fun if you know what I mean. After the king is finished(pun intended), they go to sleep. The next morning the king wakes up and finds that the queen was murdered during the night. Who did it?

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Alright I have another one that i want to tell, but the only thing is that it is supposed to be thru word of mouth because it is a play on words so its just about impossible to deliver thru text.

So.

Were they alone on the island?
Sushi Master wrote:Babun has been practicing with abstract math shit. This was too easy for him.
The question wasn't related to maths in any way eco smile

Last edited by Kamina on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Either the cook or the ship captain
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I have a very perverted idea, maybe he shot into her mouth and she suffocated from his ejaculation eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm

The king is a cannibal

by finished, you mean he was done eating her :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Kamina wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Alright I have another one that i want to tell, but the only thing is that it is supposed to be thru word of mouth because it is a play on words so its just about impossible to deliver thru text.

So.

Were they alone on the island?

No.

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Either the cook or the ship captain
Nope
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:The king is a cannibal

by finished, you mean he was done eating her :coffee:

Nope, and the finished part was just a perverted joke Razz
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

A coconut fell off a tree and hit her in the head. The end.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Kamina wrote:I have a very perverted idea, maybe he shot into her mouth and she suffocated from his ejaculation eco smile

And no. lmao :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Senor Penguin wrote:A coconut fell off a tree and hit her in the head. The end.

Lol nope
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Did the king kill her in some way?

Hey, I just saw, they weren't alone on the island eco smile
Did a native man/ woman kill her?

Last edited by Kamina on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

No
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Im gonna let you know now, you guys will most likely be mad at the answer lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Im gonna let you know now, you guys will most likely be mad at the answer lol
I have a crazy idea, they weren't together. The king was with his mistress and the queen with her lover eco smile
They took off to the island but not on the same ship eco smile
If that's the case, the lover killed her Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

lol nope, thats a bit far fetched haha
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Is Queen slang for a gay man?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next