billionmillion
Abramovich
S32TABLANCA
CBarca
the xcx
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crimson Special: Statistical Analysis of Creativity between Ronaldo and Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimson Special: Statistical Analysis of Creativity between Ronaldo and Messi

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:27 pm

thats what jiopsi lacks. he should not troll while making stat threads.instead he should act like a tired saint man who just neutralized a nuclear bomb.

This is crimson's face when he makes stat threads :vagi:

and this is jiopsi's face when he makes stat threads - :lucas:

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Crimson Special: Statistical Analysis of Creativity between Ronaldo and Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimson Special: Statistical Analysis of Creativity between Ronaldo and Messi

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

billionmillion wrote:thats what jiopsi lacks. he should not troll while making stat threads.instead he should act like a tired saint man who just neutralized a nuclear bomb.

This is crimson's face when he makes stat threads :vagi:

and this is jiopsi's face when he makes stat threads - :lucas:

Nah. Jiopsi should stick to his style. It suits him, IMO. He'll realize (like most of us will as well, I imagine) how pointless it is to try and make something look better than it is.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:49 pm

I hope so.
One is madrid fan another one is barca fan. so its expected to have bias in both user's stats. but i dont believe jiopsi makes very biased stats. example in one of his stats he put CR above messi, i forget what stat that was, but he didnt lie and did it. he does stats that is interesting for everyone, in most effective player's stats he included more than 20 players from different clubs. imagine how hard work it takes to do it. but he doesnt get as much credit. people think he is trolling. there are different ways to announce your stats and crimson does it in best way and in proper time. thats the difference, in quality and accuracy i dont see any difference
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 pm

What does he include in his stats? Apperantly Ronaldo is way behind in goals according to him.

I added up the goals from La Liga, Copa Del Rey, and Champions League the other day and I found there wasn't much difference in their goal tally there.

What else is he including?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Did you calculate to find out their goals difference? its 6 goals man everyone knows it why you are wasting your time

he is including goals assists yellow cards played minutes g+a/min assist per game goal per game and some things that i dont understand meaning- he does it for more than 20 players from different clubs and even from different generations. what do you want more? instead of hating once give credit man
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm

billionmillion wrote:Did you calculate to find out their goals difference? its 6 goals man everyone knows it why you are wasting your time

he is including goals assists yellow cards played minutes g+a/min assist per game goal per game and some things that i dont understand meaning- he does it for more than 20 players from different clubs and even from different generations. what do you want more? instead of hating once give credit man

Who's hating?

Six goals is alot?

You seem to jump the gun at anyone that questions.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

You replied late and now i'm not in fight mode anymore lets continue later
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3