Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24.

+27
Lord Awesome
ronalessi
black mamba
BarrileteCosmico
barca 2011
nichabr
Zealous
Khaled
Sushi Master
harhar11
C.Marchisio #8
Great Leader Sprucenuce
StevieRayVaughan
Albiceleste
S32TABLANCA
billionmillion
The Franchise
Die Borussen
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
stunt
free_cat
Baraa
izzy
Lex
halamadrid2
Harmonica
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Empty Re: Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24.

Post by Jack Daniels Wed 15 Feb 2012, 06:40

I was just messin around lol

It's the only chance i can say that Barca is crap and some Barca fans will actually agree with me. albino

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Empty Re: Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24.

Post by free_cat Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:31

jiopsi wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's a good point on 50/50 calls... As Babun said, football has become a pussy sport and for some reasons defenders are much more careful than before. On the DM thing, how many Gattusos can you find around? Van Bommel, and he's from the same generation, De Jong and he's obsolete. Hard tacklers are going extinct due to pussy refereeing. Pepe is seen as the antichrist for shit I've seen dozens of times over in the past decade.

Defenders defend like pussies out of fear of red cards. All the good defenders nowadays are mostly surgical guys who take the ball away without fouling.

basically just discribed thiago silva...the guy barely lets defenders get the ball before him...

also concerning defening nowadays look at what nesta past his prime did this CL to messi when was the last time anyone saw messi beat the ground like that from a tackle...defending on a whole is at a all time low...
Please take a grip to reality. Look what Messi did to Milan's whole defence Nesta included:

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Di-MP58

And Nesta stopped him once in the whole game legally, and should have actually been sent off with two yellows:

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Di-9Q0N -> Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Di-UX3K

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 Di-E1RF

What an ownage.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:33

harhar11 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Crimson wrote:So are the Barcelona fans saying the defenders of today are better than those that Raul and Sheva faced in their prime?

lmao....

I'm saying they are not worse.

Messi was already ripping defences apart when Raul or Sheva were in their prime, for your information. So barely valid argument. It's not like they are players from 20 years difference, they played in the same time.

No he wasn't......

Go look at his goals scored ffs

I haven't seen any defenders that could lay claim to being considered some of the best ever since Messi ramped up his scoring in the UCl over the last 3 years.

Those defenders were ending their careers or way past their prime.

I said the exact same thing about Ronaldo's and Messi's goal scoring exploits of late.

Defenders of today are not only not as good but are given less room for error when facing forwards compared to years gone by.

goals =/= proof that someone ripped a defence apart.

dont belive that messi could rip apart some of the best defence of raul an hevas time? watch chelsea - barca 2006, where a 18 year old messi, without scoring a goal or assisted a goal, humiliated the best defence of that time, trained by the most defensive coach.

Here´s a link

Ah, I see Crimson left this thread after this. I don't bame him. Would have done the same after such an ownage!
A teenager tearing those so much better defences of past times apart! IMPOSIBURU!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 15 Feb 2012, 17:23

GOAT!

Messi breaks the UCL knockout phase goal record @ 24. - Page 4 10937302_clap_gif
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed 15 Feb 2012, 21:31

Nobody is saying Messi isn't good, or worse than Raul and Sheva. He will obviously break Rauls record by the time he retires. Were just saying that it was harder back then.

If you think that today's CLs are just as competitive as the ones back then, you are deluded.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed 15 Feb 2012, 22:45

ANOTHER RECORD (O_o)

¤ Messi matches Van Nistelrooy & Shevchenko as Top away scorer in all CL history. [24 goals]

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed 15 Feb 2012, 22:54

Yet nobody banned that hypocrite madrid troll named crimson for trying to ruin the thread. yesterday in ronaldo thread mods were very active against messi fans
But thx to smart and respectable madrid fans likes of nick, zealous and others that i forgot their nicknames for giving credit.

On topic in 2005 messi was making fun with cannavaro viera nedved zambrotta combined. 2-3 juventus players got yellow including viera after failing to stop messi. haters can watch here

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4