fatman123
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
The Verminator
Potential
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid Empty Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid

Post by Potential Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/18/2910572/the-real-liga-table-with-correct-refereeing-decisions

Obviously, a single decision changes the whole game's outcome, but still pretty impressive... RefMadrid? or LuckyMadrid?

Please keep it civilized.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid Empty Re: Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid

Post by The Verminator Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am

Thing is though, that this is the perception of 1 person. Only one guy decides what is and what isn't a penalty/foul. And coming from goal.com, this bloke could be like jiopsi. Thinks everytime a Barce player goes down it's a penalty......You never know. Although it is an interesting table, especially if those are the right calls...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid Empty Re: Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

real getting too many penalties is obvious and scandal. and i believe that perez had dinner with referees and federation. they give too many penalties and nobody punished pepe for stamp :vagi:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 am

lmao goal.com are the most pro-Barcelona pos around, it's why I stopped reading it a long time ago, it's basically sport in English

no thanks not going to even bother clicking the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 am

Didn't know Captain Hindsight was a cule.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 am

His main quotes which would affect games result are these

"Mallorca netted for what should have been 2-0, with offside wrongly called when the pass came from their own half. There were also two fouls in the build-up to Madrid's winner"

"Barca goal disallowed right at the end for offside against Keita, when the ball had come from a Getafe player and not the Malian"

"Barca should have had a penalty in the last minute as Raul Rodriguez handled Pedro's shot"

"Alexis ruled offside for what would have been 1-1 early on; Lekic offside as Osasuna made it 2-0"

Dont you agree with these? of course if you watch la liga games
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 am

goal.com desperate to save barca's face, honestly this is poor journalism, even by goal.com standards
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

People finally seeing it? Well it took a damn while. Laughing

RMA gets six times more penalties in La Liga, in relation to UCL, than Barca. It's so obviously blatantly biased that you have to be a absolute dunderhead, not to see it.

Last edited by jiopsi on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 am

Ben Hayward is pro Barca. As soon as I saw the title I knew it was him. Reeally poor journalism. Clutching at short straws.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

Scandal in La Liga @ GoalLegacy as reference. cheers
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

BTW this is assuming Barca actually score all their penalties lol

Loving the butthurt the 10 point lead is well deserved and it's going to be well deserved if it extends to 13 tonight.

I don't think any Barca fan will disagree that they just have not been preforming away from home, so maybe you should start analysing why Messi has only scored in 3 stadiums this season instead of wild fantasies of conspiracy.

Besides if you want to play that game Barca may as well give back half their titles in recent times to their rightful owners Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 am

*sigh*

what next??? Barca should win the title because they have the most posessions

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 am

lol

Messi should have had two penalties, and the first at 1-1 would have seen Rami sent off
Correct score: Valencia 2-4 Barcelona

since when were barca good at penalties
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 am

Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid..

If we were less complacent away from home.

:vagi:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 am

Danny7 wrote:Barcelona should be one point behind Madrid..

If we were less complacent away from home.

:vagi:

More realistic assessment.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 am

Guardiola said: 'Mourinho is a fantastic coach, but he is about to win one La Liga which I would be ashamed to win"

'I hope that one day he will win a clean La Liga, with no incidents behind it.'

Last edited by The Franchise on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

But no, seriously this is rubbish.

If Madrid win the league, its because they have been the better team and we have lost it because we have not been good enough.

Ref decisions are part of the game and you have to live with that. Sometimes you get them and sometimes you dont. In the end, the best usually win and if Madrid win this season, its because they have been.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

Haven't read the article but judging from the reactions here I'm guessing that it has to do with the refs being against Barca. If I'm right, I really don't even want to hear about that. Quite frankly, I don't buy into it. Even if there is a slight bit of truth to it, there's only so much refs/linesmen can get away with.

For the life of me I can't see Madrid barely scraping by game after game the way Barca have been. Let's please stop acting like they haven't, they have. I'm seriously tired of seeing Barca do it. If you're Madrid or Barca and games are so close that the officials are the ones that have a say, you're clearly doing something wrong.

How come it is Madrid doesn't have this problem? Has nothing to do with officiating, in my mind. One call may hurt Barca and maybe, MAYBE, cost them 2, 3, 4, or maybe even 5 points for the year... but 10 points??? Come on guys. Madrid have been clearly superior this year. They've been easily more consistent & dangerous against everyone else, that's the bottom line. They don't leave it in the refs hands. And for Barca or anyone else to blame officials is embarrassing, it's beyond ridiculous. Barca are behind because they are second best this year... no if's, and's, or but's about it. It's should be extremely clear to any objective person. Anything else, is excuses. And quite frankly, embarrassing.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

well according to that garbage we are still one point ahead of you :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

The Franchise wrote:Guardiola said: 'Mourinho is a fantastic coach, but he is about to won one La Liga which I would be ashamed to win"

lol pep stole mou's "scandal at the cap nou" rant
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am

well played vapotrini
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 am

The Franchise wrote:Guardiola said: 'Mourinho is a fantastic coach, but he is about to win one La Liga which I would be ashamed to win"

I LOL'd I'd +1 you but it says I'm already out of votes for today lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

Butthurt Moudrid fans swarming in by a minute. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next