Which club had the best and worst transfers of the season?

+20
Dnmac4
JAY-Z
VivaStPauli
BiasedMilanFan3
Despiadado.Maleante
RED
The Messiah
punkfusion1992
Great Leader Sprucenuce
OLpower
Ganso
Le Samourai
che
Cassius
halamadrid2
Adit
Patrick Bateman
Nishankly
The Franchise
M99
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which club had the best and worst transfers of the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which club had the best and worst transfers of the season?

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 am

Chelsea

Mata - A
Oriol - B
Meriles - C
Lukaku - n/a or D
Courtus - A on loan

Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Which club had the best and worst transfers of the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which club had the best and worst transfers of the season?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 am

10mil for El Shaarawy is peanuts
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 am

Idrisozet wrote:Neuer............A-
Boateng........B+
Rafinha.........D+
Petersen.......D
Usami............D

Jupp Heynckes.
............FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

You misspelled "Christian Nerlinger".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 am

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I think Gaurin has only just arrived so naming him is pretty unfair, Castoignos is clearly a player for the future and looked quite talented too. Why is El Shaarawy a great signing but Costoignos is a poor one? Also Poli falls under that same bracket.

Alvarez seems decent to me, considering where he came from and the situation he is in.

El Shaarawy unlike Castoignos has played and scored and looked really good. Castoignos is clearly talented but his talent will go to waste if he keeps rotting on the bench. Guarin arrived at deadline day, that's 3 whole weeks and he's yet to play a single match. Unless he's injured, this doesn't make any sense.

Most of the transfers they made are loans with option to buy, lot of these players might not be here next season.

Castoignos is VERY young, he wasnt bought for just this season. I dont see how you can criticise this singing at all.

Gaurin has been there for 3 week...thats nothing as I said. How can it be a bad transfer after 3 weeks..and it was just a loan anyway lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Neuer............A-
Boateng........B+
Rafinha.........D+
Petersen.......D
Usami............D

Jupp Heynckes.
............FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

You misspelled "Christian Nerlinger".

No, wait, I'm just an idiot. You meant getting Heynckes was the mistake. Let's just all pretend I didn't write that earlier post. :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:Stekelenburg A+
Pjanic A+
Gago A
Borini A
Osvaldo C
Angel C
Bojan D
Kjaer A big fat F

For real bro? Osvaldo a C?

He is a B at least LOL

Stekelenburg A
Pjanic A
Lamela A
Borini A
Gago A-
Osvaldo B
Angel C
Bojan D
Kjaer A big fat F

JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Wow, no one on here has mentioned Spurs. I'm not surprised as most EPL fans seem to hate them but they have been excellent in the transfer market over the last couple years and this year they added a whole new spine to there team for almost no money.

Brad Friedel- Free- A+

Emanuel Adebayor- Free/Loan- A

Scott Parker- 5.5 mill- B+

Louis Saha- Free- C+ (great depth signing for free)

Kyle Walker- Recalled from 2 years of loans (bought for 5 mill)- A+

Ryan Nelsen- Free- N/A- Incomplete

I mean this is some great work for virtually no money. If it were not for Newcastle then Spurs would be tops in the EPL hands down.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:Arsenal had the worst
Want to elaborate? No? Thought so......

Gervinho A-
Mertsesacker: B
Arteta: B
Santos: C
Ox: B+
Park: D
Joel Campbell: C
Jenkinson: B-
Benayoun: C

Not bad, but nothing to write home about either
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I think Gaurin has only just arrived so naming him is pretty unfair, Castoignos is clearly a player for the future and looked quite talented too. Why is El Shaarawy a great signing but Costoignos is a poor one? Also Poli falls under that same bracket.

Alvarez seems decent to me, considering where he came from and the situation he is in.

El Shaarawy unlike Castoignos has played and scored and looked really good. Castoignos is clearly talented but his talent will go to waste if he keeps rotting on the bench. Guarin arrived at deadline day, that's 3 whole weeks and he's yet to play a single match. Unless he's injured, this doesn't make any sense.

Most of the transfers they made are loans with option to buy, lot of these players might not be here next season.

Castoignos is VERY young, he wasnt bought for just this season. I dont see how you can criticise this singing at all.

Gaurin has been there for 3 week...thats nothing as I said. How can it be a bad transfer after 3 weeks..and it was just a loan anyway lol

I'm not criticising Castoignos signing, I'm just saying it's stupid not letting him play. Same with Guarin. 4 matches and yet to get a single minute. And it's not like other players are in great form so it's hard to break into the squad. Weird, I seriously wonder why Ranieri doesn't give him and Castioignos a proper shot like Milan are giving to El Shaarawy and Merkel (until he got injured) and Juve to Marrone et all.

Most of their signings have hardly played, that's why I'm criticising Inter, for not giving them a proper shot. I'm not saying the players (in this case Poli, Castoignos, Guarin) are s**t, If not play them, then why sign them?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Shout out to Napoli for getting Inler and Vargas. Too bad they missed out on Criscito and didn't get a CB.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

The one Inter game I decided to watch this season, Castiganos played the entire game and scored the winner, and looked pretty good.

He's suspended now No?

Guarin is inured.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:

I'm not criticising Castoignos signing, I'm just saying it's stupid not letting him play. Same with Guarin. 4 matches and yet to get a single minute. And it's not like other players are in great form so it's hard to break into the squad. Weird, I seriously wonder why Ranieri doesn't give him and Castioignos a proper shot like Milan are giving to El Shaarawy and Merkel (until he got injured) and Juve to Marrone et all.

Most of their signings have hardly played, that's why I'm criticising Inter, for not giving them a proper shot. I'm not saying the players (in this case Poli, Castoignos, Guarin) are s**t, If not play them, then why sign them?

Castaignos is a talented lad, and I agree about him not being played. He scored a beauty against Celtic and won the game against Siena. 2 goals in 5 appearances ain't bad for 19 year old. The problem with inter is the pressure ranieri has on him to qualify for CL, so he uses experience instead of trying to mould the young and talented players. Even though it's not working. You can't say anything about guarín bc he hasn't even seen the pitch. Jonathan Played sparingly and looked good at times, but maicon was always gonna be favored. The win now mentality is what's prohibiting our youths from developing.

And Andrea poli has been outstanding for us since the first time he saw the pitch. Easily the hardest and most passionate player on the field. (except zanetti of course)
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Blade_Runner wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Stekelenburg A+
Pjanic A+
Gago A
Borini A
Osvaldo C
Angel C
Bojan D
Kjaer A big fat F

For real bro? Osvaldo a C?

He is a B at least LOL

Stekelenburg A
Pjanic A
Lamela A
Borini A
Gago A-
Osvaldo B
Angel C
Bojan D
Kjaer A big fat F

I think a C is pretty generous tbh considering Borini who we got for pittens is putting him to shame.Also not to mention his bust up with Lamela and his constant complaining,throwing his hands up in the air if things don't go his way.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Lex wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:Arsenal had the worst
Want to elaborate? No? Thought so......

Gervinho A-
Santos: C
Park: D
Joel Campbell: C
Jenkinson: B-
Benayoun: C

Not bad, but nothing to write home about either

You are being too generous. In my opinion, they should be rated like this:

Gervinho B- or even C+
Santos: C-
Park: F
Joel Campbell: D
Jenkinson: C+
Benayoun: D but he can be useful in the future.

All in all, not too bad. Because the core of the team that were bought are Arteta and Merte, the rest were only bought as squad players. Gervihno just doesn't impress me, I hope Arsenal can find someone better if they want to challange for titles next season.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm

This is for my team:

Falcao: B
Adrian: B+
Arda: B-/C+
Diego: B
Courtois: A+
Salvio: C+
Pizzi: B+ Doing great on loan right now
Gabi: C
Silvio: B-
Miranda: B+
Juan Fran: C-

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Lazio bought Klose.
Winners of the season. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Callejon A*
Sahin Sad
Varane A
Altintop :facepalm:

All in all it was not too bad

looks about right to me i mean sahin has been decent when he has played.. just hasnt been played. mourinho D- for not playing sahin!

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Didn't you also buy Coentrao, or was that last season?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Nah, it was this summer, forgot about him lol(knew it was someone we bought for big bucks i'd forgotten- i.e. the Madrid way)

I would give him a C for his overally play and a B for LB
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah because I am disappointed by him, but that's mostly because I remember the price tag.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

oohh yh forgot you jumped ship..... *rolleyes* no wonder you remembered Wink

he was shocking as a CM(understandable) but has been extremely great as a LB

dont understand how anyone compared his attacking with Marcelos because frankly the guy attacks just a tad bit more than Arbeloa, which is significantly less than Marcelo(defensively tho he has been outstanding)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm

It's not like you need your fullbacks to wingback all the way to the box, they just need to get forward enough to feed Penaldo, Dive Maria, Özildane and Benz/Higuain.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

we usually attack with one fullback, and Ronaldo becomes nothing more than a poacher without Marcelo around him....

having both Arbeloa and Coentrao playing at the same time means one less attacker... and lets be honest its not like the LaLiga teams attack us with men forward anyways... its usually a very defensive team we have to face hence having too many defensive players might give us difficulties creating chances and scoring

btw Dive Maria Suspect :vagi:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm a madrista now, but I still don't like Di Maria, he's a pansy. And I still like Missi.

But don't worry, I want Pep to fall in a well and drown and love the sh*t out of Iker.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2