Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal

5 posters

Go down

Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal Empty Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Carlos Tevez has today apologised to all concerned for his recent conduct.

The striker returned to the football club last Tuesday, following a three month absence from duties, without permission.

Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Carlos has also withdrawn his appeal against the Club’s finding of gross misconduct which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel in the coming days.

He has since begun a training program designed to return him to optimum fitness.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/February/Carlos-Tevez-apologises-for-recent-conduct
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal Empty Re: Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Without the hostage style video i wont believe it.

Didnt he have an interview in argentina couple of weeks ago, during which he described Manicni treating him like a dog?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal Empty Re: Official: Carlos Tevez apologises and withdraws appeal

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

LOL, what a donkey this guy is, if I was Man City I would not allow him back now. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

lol.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:LOL, what a donkey this guy is, if I was Man City I would not allow him back now. eco smile

They have no choice. How are they going to offload a player with that kind of reputation and terribly out of form? And if they do how much are other clubs going to pay for him?

Likewise for Tevez he needs playing time to attract buyers, and he needs to get this mess behind him.

It's a win win situation.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I see a loan in the future.

Possibly to Malaga.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down