billy_gr
BarcaKizz
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
65 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Albiceleste Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks Pep, the best Barcelona coach ever, thank you for all the beautiful moments you've brought to us as fans and for these great past 4 years. This is very hard to take but we will have to move on. Let's give Tito a chance to prove himself to us.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 pm

man,this is sad,even for us non-barca fans
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm

I am really heartbroken Sad But Thanks for everything...you will remain barca legend forever.best of luck.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Gracias PEP. I didnt thought this game would come. Thank you very much.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Fb Messi: "Because it's all very emotional and the press would be looking for images, I preferred not to attend Pep's press conference."

Fb Messi: "I wholeheartedly want to thank Pep for everything he has given me in my professional and personal life."
----------------------------------

Tw Dani Alves: "It's a sad day because of the decision of PEP, someone who has always treated us as a son."
"We feel bad and can now only thank Pep for all he has given us, not only footballwise but also personally." [@danialvesd2]
--------------------------

Rosell (president): "Thanks Pep, for having perfected our football philosophy that never again will be under discussion."

Tw Cuenca: "A Great Person. A great Master. #thanksPep" [@cuencaisaac]
-------------------------

Fb Iniesta: "I want to thank the coach and his team for these years, without forgetting the season isn't over yet http://bit.ly/IoPgG3"
------------------------

Tw Pedro: "Thanks Pep for everything you've given to the club." [@_pedro17_]
-----------------------

Tw Cesc: "I was with Tito when I was a kid and besides being a great person, he's also an en excellent manager."
"I wish Tito the best with this new chance football has given him."

"Pep, my childhood idol and my inspiration as coach. Thanks for the time we spent together, I'll value it forever."

"Although we've only been together for a year, it feels as it has been much longer."[@cesc4official]
------------------------

Tw Thiago: "You reached the highest in football and you'll stay there forever! We're eternally grateful. THANK YOU PEP!" [@thi_alcantara91]
-----------------------

Tw Pique: "Many thanks for giving us so much, Pep... Four years full of victories, joy and, above all, football lessons.." [@3geradpique]
--------------------

Tw Puyol: "MANY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PEP!!! You have shown us the way... A very big hug." [@carles5puyol]

Tw Villa: " Thank you Pep for these two years together and what you've given Barça beyond titles. Congrats to Tito. No one better than you!"
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you for everything Pep, come back to Barca when you have had a well deserved break Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 pm

While I fully understand Guardiola's decision to step down as the coach of one of the best club teams in history of football, I hope people now give more credit to the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson or Arséne Wenger for having so much longevity at their clubs. Or even Mourinho. As much as you may hate the guy he has been working constantly under more and more pressure year after year. I'm not really comparing the two, just stating their different personalities; while Guardiola is bothered by pressure, people like Mourinho thrive under it.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 pm

he has an outstanding record against us , his barca team have dominated and inflicted some crushing defeats on us

still you have to recognise and respect a great manager when you see one , played some great and revolutionary football with barcelona, legitimately making them the best in the world and maybe the greatest ever , every thing has to come to an end anyway

good luck with your future endeavors
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Thank you Pep for everything, those 4 years were amazing, this Barcelona team made my life happier, it was a honour to watch your team. You made football an art in the times when most care only about titles. Some of Barcelona performances were so good that we were disappointed that game only lasted 90 minutes. Thank you Pep, enjoy your life and take care of yourself, it was great ride! Pep :bow:

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/7862841/graham-hunter-farewell-pep-guardiola-la-liga great article
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 pm

danyjr wrote:While I fully understand Guardiola's decision to step down as the coach of one of the best club teams in history of football, I hope people now give more credit to the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson or Arséne Wenger for having so much longevity at their clubs. Or even Mourinho. As much as you may hate the guy he has been working constantly under more and more pressure year after year. I'm not really comparing the two, just stating their different personalities; while Guardiola is bothered by pressure, people like Mourinho thrive under it.

One of the worst posts I've seen LOL
Mourinho crumbled under the pressure of the clasicos repeatedly. He went as far to discredit Pep's victories in the CL, basically calling him a cheater.
He then went to poke out Vilanova's eye.
If that's not cracking under pressure, I don't know what is.

Also, Spain is a different beast than England alltogether. You can't compare the two. Pressure builds faster in Spain...it's a cultural thing. Almost like Argentina.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 am

I never said I approve things that Mourinho does. He is a true Machiavellist, one who does anything and everything for his success. Personally, I have zero respect for the guy, his style of football, his lack of humility, war of words and hypocrites. But you can't deny that he lives under pressure constantly and doesn't give up. If he crumbled and got beaten, he got up and continued. That is why he finally beat Barcelona in their own home and won the La Liga.

Pressure in Italy is as high as Spain. And being a Chelsea manager, believe me, is a lot of pressure. 8 coaches have come and gone under Abramovich since he took over.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 am

Fb David Beckham (LA Galaxy): "Heard about Pep Guardiola leaving Barcelona today, not only is he a great manager, he's a gentleman."

Fb Beckham: "I'm a Real Madrid fan but I loved the way Pep's team played and he deserves all the success he has got. I wish him well..."

Fb Beckham (ex-Man United -Real Madrid): "I will never forget Guardiola was one of the first people to call me after my achilles injury."

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:15 am

danyjr wrote:While I fully understand Guardiola's decision to step down as the coach of one of the best club teams in history of football, I hope people now give more credit to the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson or Arséne Wenger for having so much longevity at their clubs. Or even Mourinho. As much as you may hate the guy he has been working constantly under more and more pressure year after year. I'm not really comparing the two, just stating their different personalities; while Guardiola is bothered by pressure, people like Mourinho thrive under it.

1- You grouped SAF, Arsen as representatives of "Longevity" with Mourinho when Mourinho's longest stay at one club since his professional career was 3 years at Chelsea

2- Longevity does not certainly mean success, Arsen whom you mentioned (even though i truly admire his mentality and skills) has not won a cup since the 2004/05 FA effing cup. SAF is a special case in the modern big club world, Pep is only just getting started here, no comparing for several reasons.

3- Mourinho reminds me of Floyd Mayweather (boxer), he cherry picks his fights.. in Mou's case he took on a brilliant run with Porto granted, but Unlimited Money spending Chelsea, followed by the (Mancini finished job) Best Intermilan in the passed 40 years who were already champions of anything Italian, followed by The Galactico's again who spent around a billion dollars to compete with this Barca Squad and go for a UCL or La Liga.

4- Guardiola may be bothered by pressure ill agree, but A- That has nothing to do with why he's leaving, B- WHO ISNT ? Maybe im mistaken but to me, the fact that you believe Mourinho "strives" under pressure shows that you might be falling for his show.. Mourinho almost left the club, or threatened to leave after jabs hit at him by Madrid president about not playing Benzema etc.. in his first few months.. pressure effects him and it should, he's a human being after all.

I wont go through what i wrote again to be honest its late here, but hope i wasnt seeming too aggressive with my points, its just that i strongly disagree and maybe this effing week is just getting to me emotionally.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 am

Can't say much... I'm like Messi, too heartbroken to really talk about it.

Gracias Pep
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Can't say much... I'm like Messi, too heartbroken to really talk about it.

Gracias Pep
Same here, but thank you Pep for the 4 legendary years at the helm, El Puto Amo indeed. This is an end of an era. But Tito was the best choice, so luck to him and again, Gracias Pep.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

Guys did Pep by any chance say his favourite song was 'Fix You' by Coldplay?

Edit: never mind it seems he was a massive coldplay fan.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 am

I thank him for 4 wonderful years that brought so much joy.
He will be missed but best of luck to Pep.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Pep being a fan of Coldplay :bow:

Coldplay :bow: Best band around IMO(not a big Radiohead fan)
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Yup, Pep is a big Coldplay fan, he regularly played Viva la Vida in the locker room during treble season. I like Coldplay, they would be in my Top 10 bands, maybe Top 5, but I prefer some others (Radiohead > Coldplay shini Twisted Evil ). Now after very long break from Coldplay I am listening Viva la Vida and Hurts Like Heaven.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Adéu Pep! Thanks for everything and I hope you come back to Barça sometime in the future, either to coach us again to glory, when your passion is back, or to develop a new role.... what about being President of our glorious club? Think about it.... But please, don't come back as sports director, signing is not your forte. Very Happy

About Pep's farewell, if he already felt in october that he didn't have the passion anymore and didn't want to continue, I think he should have left then or at the begining of the season. It well might have been a reason why our team has not been at his best this season. Anyway, leaving because he doesn't feel the passion anymore is a move that honours Pep. Most people would continue to work to grab the money until they are fired. We would have avoided the late-Rijkaardism if everyone had this same honesty.

Thanks again for everything Pep!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Unai Emery (coach Valencia) "In 4 years, Guardiola has proven his skills by teaching us an almost new dimension of football." [@valenciacf]

Conte (coach Juventus): "Guardiola's Barça have been an example. If you want to play football, you only need to watch them." [@juventusfc]

------------------------

Fb David Beckham (LA Galaxy): "Heard about Pep Guardiola leaving Barcelona today, not only is he a great manager, he's a gentleman."

Fb Beckham: "I'm a Real Madrid fan but I loved the way Pep's team played and he deserves all the success he has got. I wish him well..."

Fb Beckham (ex-Man United -Real Madrid): "I will never forget Guardiola was one of the first people to call me after my achilles injury."
------------------------

Tw Laporta (ex-president): "Thanks, Pep, for what you gave us and for what you will give us! And good luck, Tito!" [@joanlaportadcat]

Tw Eladio Parames (personal spokesman Mourinho): "Well done, Aitor Karanka! Why paying tribute? Guardiola just left a club." [@realeladio]

Karanka (assistant Madrid): "Guardiola leaving Barça? The Liga existed and will exist without him. His numbers are there, but he's history."

---------------------

Wenger: "I heard Guardiola wants to have a break to reflect on the situation, which you can understand after a certain time." [arsenal_com]

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Guardiola's exit comes as a surprise. It may not be the right moment to make this decision after a disappointment."

Last edited by Khaled on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Karanka being an asshat again. Figures.

shinigami99 wrote:Pep being a fan of Coldplay :bow:

The Roots.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm

During yesterday's press call, Guardiola's agent got calls from Inter, Milan, Tottenham and Man Utd asking about future availability. [md]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 am

Hete BLKSM wrote:Karanka being an asshat again. Figures.

shinigami99 wrote:Pep being a fan of Coldplay :bow:

The Roots.

Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo! - Page 7 Justin-bieber-barcelona-soccer-02
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 am

Very interesting comments from Abidal I dug up from a couple of years ago..

"This Barca team began with Pep and will come to an end when he leaves. If he stays with the club for another 4-5 years, he will leave a lasting legacy …

He knows how to get the best out of our game, especially when we are facing difficulties as he had proven last season. He is good with his words that the team manages to perfect its ways.

When Pep goes, a new page in history will be opened, but I think it will not be for a long time, at least ten years."

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 am

A rest he may need. He has worked heard and deserves the rest! Time to show what Tito has learnt from him and use it next season!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next