Schweinaldo06
The Messiah
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
Babun
32 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bayern lobby in general section - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern lobby in general section

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Badstudber... he must have improved , cos ges average at best when I watched him in last season or so.... lets wait and see...
He absolutely has improved. Last season, he was injured over long spells and didn't play overly well. This season he was mostly rock solid - so much that he even was voted Germany's best defender (even before Mats Hummels) by the renowned football magazine "kicker". Bayern's 1147 minutes clean sheet record didn't happen due to Neuer alone - the defense as a whole worked great. The drawback in the last games was that the wing backs didn't help central defense much and neither did the defensive mids.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bayern lobby in general section - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern lobby in general section

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 pm

I will stop watching Bayern games the moment Badstuber wear the armband, players like Schweini, Lahm, Kroos and Muller who has worked their ass off all their life representing Bayern deserves the armband before any other player.

Even Neuer, Tymo and Boateng deserves to be Captain before Badstuber. What does he do, score own goals and picked fight with his team-mates, I'm pretty sure Boateng, Van Buyten and Muller are fed up of him. To be a leader you have to show some respect, You dont earn it through ambitious it just comes naturally.

Say for example Hummels has got the swagga and Charisma to one day become Germany captain, he doesn't necessary has to pick up fight or have ambitious for it, it just comes naturally...

Badstuber that cried like a baby after Van Gaal criticised him, deserves to be a captain.

For God-sake, the next thing we hear now is Badstuber for president...

Has anyone ever watched, "there will be blood" Badstuber is comparable to that Eli Character.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I will stop watching Bayern games the moment Badstuber wear the armband, players like Schweini, Lahm, Kroos and Muller who has worked their ass off all their life representing Bayern deserves the armband before any other player.

Even Neuer, Tymo and Boateng deserves to be Captain before Badstuber. What does he do, score own goals and picked fight with his team-mates, I'm pretty sure Boateng, Van Buyten and Muller are fed up of him. To be a leader you have to show some respect, You dont earn it through ambitious it just comes naturally.

Say for example Hummels has got the swagga and Charisma to one day become Germany captain, he doesn't necessary has to pick up fight or have ambitious for it, it just comes naturally...

Badstuber that cried like a baby after Van Gaal criticised him, deserves to be a captain.

For God-sake, the next thing we hear now is Badstuber for president...

Has anyone ever watched, "there will be blood" Badstuber is comparable to that Eli Character.

basti and lahm are already 28-7 in the near future i can see it go to thesse 3 stubsi muller and kroos
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Let's wait and see. I'm pretty sure within two or so years, things will have developed accordingly.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Did Badstuber nail idris's mom or something?

Boatengstuber has been impressive lately, considering they're a two man defense without Schweini protecting the flanks.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Phritz wrote:Did Badstuber nail idris's mom or something?

Boatengstuber has been impressive lately, considering they're a two man defense without Schweini protecting the flanks.

lurk MOARR youll find out
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I already saw Manuel Neuer as Nr.1 in the German goal in 2008, too. :coffee:
I know an outstanding prospect when I see it (especially in the GK department or defense). ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 pm

There's a chance you might go terribly wrong on Badstuber :coffee:

Seriously speaking ,if Bayern had a quality backup CB i think Badstuber position in the team would have been under threat dare i say he would've even dropped let alone wearing Captain's armband but Bayern though are terribly out of depth options.

Maybe with Dante coming in ,this could push Badtsuber to perform well on a consistent basis,you never know.

Also i think Schweinsteiger deserves to lead Bayern and Germany in the future.Would definitely love to see him wearing the captain's armband for both club and country.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm

How can you just attack my mum just like that, a 67 years old woman who hasn't got any business with this dialogue, I dont even know what to make of this....

This is the reason why I hate internet, pussies having the guts to act tough over the internet, words like that can easily get you killed or beaten up...

Any real person will learn not mention someone's mum in a discussion like this, but then again one has to ask themselves what age you are and the sort of value you hold for your mum..

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Idrisozet wrote:How can you just attack my mum just like that, a 67 years old woman who hasn't got any business with this dialogue, I dont even know what to make of this....

Reading comprehension: F

This is the reason why I hate internet, pussies having the gust to act tough over the internet, words like that can easily get you killed or beaten up...

Where I live words never get you killed.

Any real person will learn not mention someone's mum in a discussion like this, but then again one has to ask themselves what age you are and the sort of value you hold for your mum..

"Real person" - seriously? :vagi:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, your 'Stuber hatred aside, it's really not our fault you can't see farther than 15 yards, I've explained countless times how CBs will always look bad if they're exposed by their midfield and fullbacks/wingbacks.

Badstuber isn't world class, hell, there are a couple of departments where he's falling short. But he's incredibly mature for his age, shows the beginning of a leader's personality and has great technique for a defender. That kid is going places, whether you like it or not.

And Bayern still hold the 3rd best defensive record in all of Europe, only behind BMG and Juve.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

You might see Badstuber as a good player and see talent in him but that is one thing I dont see in him, we all have our opinion about players.

Since when do your opinion about attacker running at defender set a precedence for me to follow or even change my mind about a player that I watched the very day he first kicked the ball on the pitch as a Bayern player..

You might question my reading ability but then again, one can say every Maggot (F instead of M) should know that it's not acceptable to mention people's mom in situation like this, especially in a disrespectful manner.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Idrisozet wrote:You might question my reading ability but then again, one can say every *censored* should know that it's not acceptable to mention people's mom in situation like this, especially in a disrespectful manner.
You are calling the kettle black here a bit - I can remember that you posted something similarly disrespectful about me not too long ago. (You did apologize later on, fortunately.) I think it might be wise to generally calm down a bit when it comes to different opinions.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 pm

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:You might question my reading ability but then again, one can say every *censored* should know that it's not acceptable to mention people's mom in situation like this, especially in a disrespectful manner.
You are calling the kettle black here a bit - I can remember that you posted something similarly disrespectful about me not too long ago. (You did apologize later on, fortunately.) I think it might be wise to generally calm down a bit when it comes to different opinions.

I got a warning for that and the admin remove my post, but I have reported this to the admin still they are not taking any action about it.

But then again, my attack on you was because you were indirectly mocking me and I responded over the top, and my attack was directed at you not your Mum..

I was just stating my opinion about Badstuber, never insulted anyone not even Badstuber.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Idri, he meant it as a figurative speech. For example:

You hate me as if I stole your girlfriend.

I'm not talking about you or your girlfriend. The sentense is just there to describe, by how much you hate someone eco smile
Phritz didn't attack your mom. He meant that your hatred towards BAD-stuber is huge Very Happy

However, using your mom to build that sentense was pretty rude from him.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, IMO disrespect is disrespect, no matter at whom it is directed. I'm sure the admins will take action in due time as IMO such sort of misbehaviour should not be allowed to spread.

BTW, you are often pretty vocal about poor Badstuber and IMO it does border on impoliteness, especially as you often don't write it is according to your opinion, but you make it sound as it is the ultimate truth. I think arguments are better served rationally and in a calm way as then people take them more seriously - and opinions should stay what they are: opinions, unless they can be based on hard facts.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, IMO disrespect is disrespect, no matter at whom it is directed. I'm sure the admins will take action in due time as IMO such sort of misbehaviour should not be allowed to spread.

BTW, you are often pretty vocal about poor Badstuber and IMO it does border on impoliteness, especially as you often don't write it is according to your opinion, but you make it sound as it is the ultimate truth. I think arguments are better served rationally and in a calm way as then people take them more seriously - and opinions should stay what they are: opinions, unless they can be based on hard facts.
Who do you like more, me or BAD-stuber? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Who do you like more, me or BAD-stuber? eco smile
Manuel Neuer Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 pm

rwo power wrote:
Manuel Neuer Razz
Damn, you escaped my trap ( if you like me cheers if not joining forces with Idrisozet) eco smile
I shoud've known you're into goalkeepers eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 pm

rwo power wrote:
Manuel Neuer Razz

ohh please youll throw manuel neuer out for ter stagen
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Badstuber isn't world class, hell, there are a couple of departments where he's falling short. But he's incredibly mature for his age, shows the beginning of a leader's personality and has great technique for a defender. That kid is going places, whether you like it or not.

Yeah thats what i like about him..

In some games he plays with a very mature head on his shoulders..

But i remembered a no.of games where he has done some amateurish defending and Schweini did play in those games.

What i honestly feel though is that he lacks composure for a CB.But i dont want to be too harsh on him anyways as he's only 22.

Consistency will help his cause too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Idri, he meant it as a figurative speech. For example:

You hate me as if I stole your girlfriend.

I'm not talking about you or your girlfriend. The sentense is just there to describe, by how much you hate someone eco smile
Phritz didn't attack your mom. He meant that your hatred towards BAD-stuber is huge Very Happy

However, using your mom to build that sentense was pretty rude from him.

I don't care, he could have said my Girlfriend not my Mum, that's when you go extreme.

Someone had said something similar about stubi and my Girlfriend, didn't even mean anything to me.

I dont *bleep* joke with my mum and to be honest since goal.com days, I have not seen anyone mentioning or even joking or whatsoever about anyone's mum.

I have not see it here.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:46 pm

supra969 wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Manuel Neuer Razz
I found a new fun Neuer pic Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm

rwo power wrote:
supra969 wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Manuel Neuer Razz
I found a new fun Neuer pic Very Happy
:vagi:
ohh not as good as mine
you have stubsi :bow:
robben :bow:
baby robben :bow:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm

supra969 wrote:
rwo power wrote:I found a new fun Neuer pic Very Happy
ohh not as good as mine
Heh. There are in fact quite some cute Stubsi pics around. This is cute, too:
Bayern lobby in general section - Page 5 47171510
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm

rwo power wrote:
supra969 wrote:
rwo power wrote:I found a new fun Neuer pic Very Happy
ohh not as good as mine
Heh. There are in fact quite some cute Stubsi pics around. This is cute, too:
Bayern lobby in general section - Page 5 47171510
i guess ill use it next week
ill call it a threesome between2 dutch men and young german fella
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Bayern lobby in general section - Page 5 Rofl_smilie
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next