Schweinaldo06
The Messiah
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
Babun
32 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bayern lobby in general section - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern lobby in general section

Post by jibers Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Idrisozet wrote:Basel will kick us out and Dortmund will win the league and Jupp will fired

you've changed your tone. WHat happened to Bayern being on Barcas level?

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern lobby in general section - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern lobby in general section

Post by Forza Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

jibers wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Basel will kick us out and Dortmund will win the league and Jupp will fired

Milan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bayern
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
jibers wrote:

Of course. Forza Milan.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 am

leemhuis wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
jibers wrote:

Of course. Forza Milan.

When I said that Milan are the only team that had a chance against Barca over two legs I was mocked at the start of the seasonl....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

jibers wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
jibers wrote:

Of course. Forza Milan.

When I said that Milan are the only team that had a chance against Barca over two legs I was mocked at the start of the seasonl....

Hold your horses there Jibers, back in the old forum before the knock out stages Bhends made a thread about who is the biggest challengers to Barcelona and i responded with Milan and that i could see Milan if they played over two legs causing them lots of problems......

Ask anyone who was there :coffee: GOAT Mole :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
jibers wrote:

Of course. Forza Milan.

Hold your horses there Jibers, back in the old forum before the knock out stages Bhends made a thread about who is the biggest challengers to Barcelona and i responded with Milan and that i could see Milan if they played over two legs causing them lots of problems......

Ask anyone who was there :coffee: GOAT Mole :coffee:

You are the new King!
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 am

jibers wrote:

I had to re-evaluate, it happens all the time, people do it all the time. We've dropped form as a result of a mediocre coach who does not know how to manage a big club and keep up with expectation no wonder Jonker blew him apart 5:0

We have the players and anyone will expect Bayern base on the reputation of our players to be on Barca's level except of course our defence or there about.

As we speak Bayern are probably not even top 10, teams like Milan, Dortmund, City have all over-taken us.

It's a shame. Because if Bayern were playing up to expectation it's usually beautiful to watch.

Van Gaal had the same team, with 2-3 changes now and got victories, with the like’s of Butt and Kraft as Goalkeeper Van Buyten, Tymo and Demichelis as CB’s Contento and Lahm or even Alaba as full backs, Schweinsteiger and Van bommel occasionally Ottl, Hamit and Pranjic as CM’s, Pranjic, Hamit and Muller on the flanks, Klose and Olic up front with a 4-2-2-2 system, what wrong now? Jupp, he can not even make decent substitution and lack control over the team or whatsoever

It's time to bring the General back

I say

Demichelis-Van Buyten>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boateng-Badstuber

I just wished Van Gaal man management was good and knows how to defend.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 am

Sorry for not keeping up enough, but I havent watched Bayern in a few months. Back then they looked awesome really... I know Schwine injured, and the probably with Robben and where to play Kroos etc, but surely they must be something else? They have dropped in level to much so fast?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

Well first of all I don't even think they've dropped that far. They haven't looked horrible in the matches they've drawn or lost, they just didn't dominate as much as they usually do, which can be attributed to Schweinsteiger missing, who is easily their most important player.

Besides that, much can be attributed to bad luck. Yes, they allowed Basel two good chances early on, but after that they dictated the flow of the match and held a majority of possession, they came close to scoring a couple of times.

They could've easily won that match, and we wouldn't have this discussion now. Besides that, Gomez and Ribéry aren't as effective these days as they were before the winter break, and Robben has yet to properly come back from his injury, I think it's - all in all - nothing that won't be fixed by getting lucky once or twice and bringing confidence back up.

That being said they do have obvious weak points like the defence, which will matter a whole lot less with Schweinsteiger back in the starting XI.

They're just not as deep as they'd wish I guess. People would probably also like to assign a certain amount of blame to Heynckes and they would have a point - in the absence of Schweinsteiger, Bayern should probably have played a more attacking game, a clean sheet is hard enough to keep without the Piggy, but they could've still outscored most opposition if they had just played with more risk, but Don Jupp doesn't seem to like that idea much.

At least that's my take. In short: they've declined a bit, but their "crisis" is mostly just bad luck, 2 to 4 games just aren't statistically relevant, and this can happen to basically any club that lacks depth. They'll still be back this season, they just have to hope that they won't screw up against Basel at the Allianz Arena.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Well first of all I don't even think they've dropped that far. They haven't looked horrible in the matches they've drawn or lost, they just didn't dominate as much as they usually do, which can be attributed to Schweinsteiger missing, who is easily their most important player.

Besides that, much can be attributed to bad luck. Yes, they allowed Basel two good chances early on, but after that they dictated the flow of the match and held a majority of possession, they came close to scoring a couple of times.

They could've easily won that match, and we wouldn't have this discussion now. Besides that, Gomez and Ribéry aren't as effective these days as they were before the winter break, and Robben has yet to properly come back from his injury, I think it's - all in all - nothing that won't be fixed by getting lucky once or twice and bringing confidence back up.

That being said they do have obvious weak points like the defence, which will matter a whole lot less with Schweinsteiger back in the starting XI.

They're just not as deep as they'd wish I guess. People would probably also like to assign a certain amount of blame to Heynckes and they would have a point - in the absence of Schweinsteiger, Bayern should probably have played a more attacking game, a clean sheet is hard enough to keep without the Piggy, but they could've still outscored most opposition if they had just played with more risk, but Don Jupp doesn't seem to like that idea much.

At least that's my take. In short: they've declined a bit, but their "crisis" is mostly just bad luck, 2 to 4 games just aren't statistically relevant, and this can happen to basically any club that lacks depth. They'll still be back this season, they just have to hope that they won't screw up against Basel at the Allianz Arena.

Thats a great summary Viva Smile Although theyve also dropped off in the league to Dortmund which is really worrying. I had them almost sure win for the title! Grrrr...

Well I guess Jupp is trying to strengthen up their defense, which have been weak for a long time, and looked like sorted out b4, but probably not.... I Hope Robben and co hit form soon....else it might be too late!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:49 am

The defence looks good when Schweinsteiger is there, and it doesn't when he isn't. Defending begins in midfield, and without Schweinsteiger they're missing someone there. It's a shame they didn't manage to buy Vidal, and Heynckes sure as hell can't be happy Mark van Bommel was sold, he'd be perfect these days while Piggy is out injured.

The easiest fix would probably be to get Sven Bender in the summer, but I guess Leverkusen won't play ball after they alread blocked a domestic move for Vidal.

Other than that their CBs aren'T as bad as people think, it's just that most CBs look bad if a quick striker runs at them with the ball, and has space. It's mostly a midfield problem, and Gustavo and Tymo are "nice" while they're playing next to Schweinsteiger, but they don't hold up on their own.

Bayern need to sell Tymo, maybe play Gustavo as a FB, or only play him together with Schweinsteiger, and buy another world class DM, or tackling B2B, someone like one of the Benders, Khedira maybe (world class in terms of ball winning and shielding defence, I don't care about overall talent and being complete) - even if it costs them a couple million. They need stability in midfield, ideally they'll get someone who has at least an ounce of leadership quality. You just instantly see how Schweinsteiger yelling at everyone is missing.

Lahm is humble and respectfull, but I don't buy him as a captain, Piggy would be better, and in his absence you need someone besides Neuer who'll yell at people and keep them in line. That's where MvB is missing.

Get a proper deputy in the leadership department, and get another proper defensive midfielder.

Problem solved.

(Yes this all means, in conclusion: Bayern are fine with Schweinsteiger there, they just can't replace him in terms of defense and leadership.)
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Aaaand now Bayern are leading 1-0 against Schalke and are totally dominating. And they're looking great. Could be 2 or 3 up already as well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Aaaaaand I was right. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Bayern will never get Sven Bender easily. Lars might be an option, though Razz

Dortmund look like they will take care of Hannover rather easily, too. Pity that. I hoped for Hannover to win.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Was close there in the end, though that was mostly because of the ref denying a clear goal and not giving Kagawa that penalty. Dortmund still made it 3-1 in the end. Wait, Bundesliga thread.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:The defence looks good when Schweinsteiger is there, and it doesn't when he isn't. Defending begins in midfield, and without Schweinsteiger they're missing someone there. It's a shame they didn't manage to buy Vidal, and Heynckes sure as hell can't be happy Mark van Bommel was sold, he'd be perfect these days while Piggy is out injured.

The easiest fix would probably be to get Sven Bender in the summer, but I guess Leverkusen won't play ball after they alread blocked a domestic move for Vidal.

Other than that their CBs aren'T as bad as people think, it's just that most CBs look bad if a quick striker runs at them with the ball, and has space. It's mostly a midfield problem, and Gustavo and Tymo are "nice" while they're playing next to Schweinsteiger, but they don't hold up on their own.

Bayern need to sell Tymo, maybe play Gustavo as a FB, or only play him together with Schweinsteiger, and buy another world class DM, or tackling B2B, someone like one of the Benders, Khedira maybe (world class in terms of ball winning and shielding defence, I don't care about overall talent and being complete) - even if it costs them a couple million. They need stability in midfield, ideally they'll get someone who has at least an ounce of leadership quality. You just instantly see how Schweinsteiger yelling at everyone is missing.

Lahm is humble and respectfull, but I don't buy him as a captain, Piggy would be better, and in his absence you need someone besides Neuer who'll yell at people and keep them in line. That's where MvB is missing.

Get a proper deputy in the leadership department, and get another proper defensive midfielder.

Problem solved.

(Yes this all means, in conclusion: Bayern are fine with Schweinsteiger there, they just can't replace him in terms of defense and leadership.)

Clear as crystal Viva, nice again Very Happy

Well Van Bommel has done very well at Milan I think, so why did Bayern let him go? Maybe they had too much faith in the rest of the DMs there....obviously as u said thats a no no. A club like Bayern cant do with just an ok DM, they need a WC DM, or midfielder alongside Schwine, and obviously like with a few top clubs these days, even have 3, just to back up and cover for injuries and suspensions... Bayern can rich enough to support this Im sure. Apart from buying from domestically, Bayern can also look abroad...Real for example have so many midfielders fighting for 2 spots...would be good business if u guys bought another from Real again Very Happy

On the note of leader...the CB, I used to like van Buyten, and Boateng looks good, although probably slow as u said, and lacking the leadership now. If Boateng develops well he could become one. Someone like T.Silva would be perfect for u too Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 am

BarcaLearning wrote:On the note of leader...the CB, I used to like van Buyten, and Boateng looks good, although probably slow as u said, and lacking the leadership now. If Boateng develops well he could become one. Someone like T.Silva would be perfect for u too Razz
Actually it looks pretty much as if Badstuber is developing into such a leader. (I'm always puzzled that people seem to prefer not to notice what an excellent talent is developing there -_-' )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 am

Dios mio, yes. Badstubers leadership ambitions are becoming apparent these days and I very much like it. Him going totally batshit mental in the Basel and Schalke matches when his teammates left him alone was a VERY promising sight for Bayern and/or Germany supporters.

For a CB to get into his midfielders and defending collegues faces after a bad play is a good thing, if he isn't doing is to deflect blame away from himself, which he clearly isn't.

If he keeps developing like that, he'll be indespensible to both Bayern and Germany. And I say that, fully knowing, that I prefer Hummels, Boateng and Höwedes to him. But none of them show these kinds of ambitions. So if he keeps that up, he'll never not start.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 am

VivaStPauli wrote:If he keeps developing like that, he'll be indespensible to both Bayern and Germany. And I say that, fully knowing, that I prefer Hummels, Boateng and Höwedes to him. But none of them show these kinds of ambitions. So if he keeps that up, he'll never not start.
Actually I am getting the impression it is this what Löw, Van Gaal etc actually see in him, not just his ability to pass with high accuracy and open a game. Other than Schweinsteiger, we don't really have a leader on the field (Germany and Bayern, both) who can push the players when they start to slack.

Lahm may be trying to be a leader off the pitch (look how he is seeking press attention everywhere), but imo for the wrong reasons. Somehow Lahm appears to me like another kind of diva, in the last time he also plays quite egotistically trying to go forward and getting more attention by attacking more and neglecting his original duties.

Badstuber seems to try and organise the backline more and more and it looks like the others start not being able to overlook him (probably because he is by now less green behind the ears). IMO he will in due time replace our "Kapitänchen" as he can rally the team, while Schweinsteiger, who can do that, too, is less ambitious and usually doesn't really mind who wears the band.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 am

I mostly like Lahm as a captain off the pitch anyway, in the sense that he won't embarass us. He'll be respectful before the coin flip and everything. But I'm not really one of the people who think that the "current generation" doesn't need a leader.

Sure, we don't necessarily need a Ballack-type balls-out leader anymore, but you still need a motivator, and someone who'll rally your team if discipline breaks.

Piggy can be the motivator even without the armband, but to have someone call for discipline - it'd be nice if someone besides Neuer did it, and a CB is as good as anyone. So yeah, it'd be great for both teams if the Stuber went that way.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 am

Actually, what I noticed is that he is actually going forward more recently - as if he thinks "If the attackers don't score, I should not moan and try to lead by example" Very Happy I think it is amazing that such a youngster (he still is!) has that will already. He is just starting to get the respect he needs so that the others actually listen to him.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 am

His shooting technique isn't even that bad, so why shouldn't he get forward - as long as he gets back to the back line in time.

It's just that it's pretty easy to look silly when you go forward, and the opposition starts a counter.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 am

Yeah, yesterday there was a dangerous situation after the corner when Schalke countered fast with Matip. But compared to the holes that Lahm left recently, this was one scene. BTW, I think Stubsi should be allowed to take more freekicks. He's pretty good in that, as one could see when he was allowed to take some. Robben, Ribéry and Kroos mostly kicked theirs into the wall or into the heavens, so it is IMO time to try a new approach.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am

tbh i see stubsi wearing the armband soon
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 am

Badstudber... he must have improved , cos ges average at best when I watched him in last season or so.... lets wait and see...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Badstudber... he must have improved , cos ges average at best when I watched him in last season or so.... lets wait and see...
He absolutely has improved. Last season, he was injured over long spells and didn't play overly well. This season he was mostly rock solid - so much that he even was voted Germany's best defender (even before Mats Hummels) by the renowned football magazine "kicker". Bayern's 1147 minutes clean sheet record didn't happen due to Neuer alone - the defense as a whole worked great. The drawback in the last games was that the wing backs didn't help central defense much and neither did the defensive mids.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next