Soul
Gemini
EarlyPrototype
lszanto
Katy Perry
fatman123
15 posters

Go down

If AVB is sacked at the end of the season Empty If AVB is sacked at the end of the season

Post by fatman123 Thu 23 Feb - 14:21:50

purely hypothetical question, but lets face it, there is a real chance that he could be sacked, and if he is who would you like to be the new chelsea manager?
possible candidates include:
*Bentiez
*Capello
*Deschamps
*Gullit
*Van Basten
*Guardiola
*Rijkaard
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

If AVB is sacked at the end of the season Empty Re: If AVB is sacked at the end of the season

Post by Katy Perry Thu 23 Feb - 15:00:09

Why not right now?We aren't in a better situation respect when Scolari has been sacked and I think that AVB doesn't have the control of the situation anymore.

Capello or Benitez (not sure if they're true voices) would be great
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

If AVB is sacked at the end of the season Empty Re: If AVB is sacked at the end of the season

Post by lszanto Thu 23 Feb - 19:14:15

AVB.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu 23 Feb - 22:21:26

From your list the obvious choice is Guardiola if he were available.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri 24 Feb - 1:26:20

EarlyPrototype wrote:From your list the obvious choice is Guardiola if he were available.

i think the question with this is, can pep coach a team that cant play tiki taka football? because chelsea havent got players even near the level of messi, fab, xavi, iniesta etc
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri 24 Feb - 1:31:01

jay07 wrote:Why not right now?We aren't in a better situation respect when Scolari has been sacked and I think that AVB doesn't have the control of the situation anymore.

thats true but i feel under AVB theres alot more room to improve (guess its not hard to improve on rubbish though) where as under Phil "i taught kalou how to dribble" Scolari we werent gong anywhere and tbh there looked like there was no way we were gong to get any better
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 24 Feb - 1:51:26

from this list you posted, best choice would be Benitez
Guillit, Rijkaard and Van Basten is a huge no - no.

Deschamps is unlikely, and even more so is Capello, considering Abramovich (sp) wants attractive football.

Guardiola is a risky possibility if he wants to leave barcelona, he has proven he is the top attacking coach but can he adapt with chelsea's squad? Maybe thats the challenge Guardiola is looking for if he's leaving barca.

Benitez last job was a failure, I'm sure he's hungry to do well again & also Torres already being there might give the push to get him.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri 24 Feb - 1:56:37

If AVB gets sacked i'll be really disappointed, the whole way along it's been said that this is a long term project and for it to work we need AVB to be given complete control and at least 1-2 seasons. You saw at Porto what he could do with the right team but he just simply doesn't have those same players at Chelsea, next season I can see a big improvement though. We'll hopefully have a RW/De Bruyne so Sturridge can move central and the team can be built around that. Defense is also a pretty big issue, we need a fast solid center back brought in that can play the high line and a quality RB. Attacking fullbacks are a huge feature and an outlet in attack so that is something we desperately need to fix up.

I'm prepared to wait and give AVB time because I believe he can do it with the right squad. However I do believe a few players are not suited to the team we are aiming for.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 24 Feb - 15:21:50

fatman123 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:From your list the obvious choice is Guardiola if he were available.

i think the question with this is, can pep coach a team that cant play tiki taka football? because chelsea havent got players even near the level of messi, fab, xavi, iniesta etc

He would need time. He won't really perform any miracles in his first season.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri 24 Feb - 16:40:21

Big Sam for me.

Forget flair. Bring in Samba, Jones and Fellaini to have a more physical play. Heskey would be a good replacement for Torres too
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat 25 Feb - 7:03:47

I hope he doesn't get sacked, but if he does get sacked... then Benitez would be nice... Mou??? Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sat 25 Feb - 19:04:20

I cant believe some of you want that fat waiter to be our next manager. I would kill myself if Rafa comes
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sun 26 Feb - 5:36:53

TheBlueArmy wrote:I cant believe some of you want that fat waiter to be our next manager. I would kill myself if Rafa comes

X2
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sun 26 Feb - 5:50:20

It's very unlikely that Rafa will manage another PL club and a direct LFC rival at that.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun 26 Feb - 8:40:47

avb - ranieri swap :coffee:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun 26 Feb - 13:10:20

LOL i just hope AVB stays first of all, but I prefer Rafa over Redknapp and Capello... But Guus is not being mentioned anywhere hehe...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun 26 Feb - 13:36:44

iNFINITY9910 wrote:LOL i just hope AVB stays first of all, but I prefer Rafa over Redknapp and Capello... But Guus is not being mentioned anywhere hehe...

i cant imagine guus leaving anzi 10 minutes after he singed a contract with them, not to mention that anzi are surely paying him more then we're paying AVB
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon 27 Feb - 3:53:18

Myself and EJ is who I nominate if AVB is sacked.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue 28 Feb - 14:44:40

Zola
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed 29 Feb - 13:28:26

rijkaard's Saudi Arabia just got knocked out of the world ucp qualifiers which means rijkaard could be out of a job by the end of the week
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 29 Feb - 14:01:15

No thanks.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed 29 Feb - 21:33:08

Oh i didnt know bout Guus signing in Russia.. well then..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by thelinkmaster Sat 3 Mar - 19:25:06

Now i don't even see AVB making it to the end of the season.. His poor decision making and his stupid press conference comments such as he doesn't need the backing of the playes but of the owner just show how arrogant this guy is.

The only reason i wouldn't want him to leave is because we've had too many gaffers since Mou left.. But besides that i'd love to see this team grow and yes it can under Avb but he's f**ked up too much for me too talk about any positives. Lets see what Abramovich does.

thelinkmaster
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/marckarua

Back to top Go down

Post by thelinkmaster Sat 3 Mar - 19:27:08

and wouldn't really mind benitez now that guus is taken.

thelinkmaster
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/marckarua

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 3 Mar - 20:51:57

Nice work Roman sacking Ancelotti. Really nice work.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down