Albiceleste
Messi
Khaled
Lex
Internal
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by white_star Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
white_star wrote:Would be a great signing IMO.

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't pay the referees last season!

because maybe only villa out of all the guys you bought recently has been able to keep his place

shall i give you the names because you strike me as a guy who only just!!! started watching football

i know we didnt, how sweet for a barca fan to admit that

Barca fan? Lol Im not so good one!

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by white_star Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't pay the referees last season!

because maybe only villa out of all the guys you bought recently has been able to keep his place

shall i give you the names because you strike me as a guy who only just!!! started watching football

Yes u are right sir yesterday was my first football day!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 am

ooohh, now i remember isnt this the same white_star who generalised all madrid fans, donno why i am wasting time tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 am

white_star wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Yes u are right sir yesterday was my first football day!!

glad you admitted, there is something id like to give you before i allow you to discuss anything with me

here it is:

Football For Dummies

:coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am

Not all just ones that don't stop hating I have respect for posters like nick and crimson because they can praise others not just Madrid, you don't have to waste your time I didn't ask you to reply to my posts!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

nope i was talking about his performance in general. He was playing out of position as a winger and did great in that role especially for the first season play. About his performance in other 4 claissicos and other big teams (not just RM is big team) we can debate in another thread.

But at least he made you guys shit your pants twice in la manita, and that is enough for me.

And if you say he was not making other shit pants i can say you really did not follow his game.

but i thought he was versatile, being able to play anywhere on the front //rolleyes

scoring goals =/= shit pants or else we need to start mankarking jeffren

he was very good in the first half of the season ill agree, but second half he was just pathetic, id like to see the amount of shots he took lol

between barca and real he had the 3rd highest shots taken, but the other 2 have at least records to show for it

even kun who scored more also took less shots, lets not hide the fact that he was absymal for the remainder of the season starting from early feb, he gave torres a run for his cash on the "less goals scored table"

sanchez might be good, but he will be a bench player at best or even relegated further back who knows, but one thing is for sure though you bought him to "rotate" with your wide 2 players, and im not sure he can actually take the spots from them, but we will see
A madrid fan criticizing a player for taking shots, so much hypocrisy. You don't even want to know what Cristiano's shooting stats look like.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 am

izzy26 wrote:That's funny...

I don't see Real Madrid in the title so why is their name being brought up?

And also, For his own standards, Villa was not at his best last season let's not try and hide that fact.

This supposed signing is for better depth and competition for places, Villa or Pedro will know that any goal droughts or lack of form they suffer from next season will result in a spot on the bench.
Halamadrid brought them up, no surprise there, Madrid fan shoving themselves in everyones face, like we haven't seen enough of that already.

halamadrid2 wrote:
baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

not yet but we are rumoured to be getting him for 23 mill plus drenthe, thats great imo

none of our youth prospects will go the other way, something benfica demanded at first

if he is signed he will occupy the right one

so the defence will be something like this

-----------Ramos---Pepe---------------
coentrao------------------------Marcelo

see the speeed in that defence lol, gold, as well no more slow ricky(eventhough he was great) or albitrol in our defence, *sigh of relief*
How is that great? He doesn't play on the right, he's going to rot away on the bench and another great career down the drain.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

nope i was talking about his performance in general. He was playing out of position as a winger and did great in that role especially for the first season play. About his performance in other 4 claissicos and other big teams (not just RM is big team) we can debate in another thread.

But at least he made you guys shit your pants twice in la manita, and that is enough for me.

And if you say he was not making other shit pants i can say you really did not follow his game.

but i thought he was versatile, being able to play anywhere on the front //rolleyes

he was very good in the first half of the season ill agree, but second half he was just pathetic, id like to see the amount of shots he took lol

between barca and real he had the 3rd highest shots taken, but the other 2 have at least records to show for it

even kun who scored more also took less shots, lets not hide the fact that he was absymal for the remainder of the season starting from early feb, he gave torres a run for his cash on the "less goals scored table"

sanchez might be good, but he will be a bench player at best or even relegated further back who knows, but one thing is for sure though you bought him to "rotate" with your wide 2 players, and im not sure he can actually take the spots from them, but we will see
A madrid fan criticizing a player for taking shots, so much hypocrisy. You don't even want to know what Cristiano's shooting stats look like.

He mentioned ronaldo, so its not hypocrisy.

Heres the difference.

Ronaldo might have taken more shots but he was what... 3 times the goals?
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

Does the amount of goals make you proud of how many shots he took and missed? Yes it is hypocrisy, criticizing a player for taking shots when his own player took 350 shots in one season

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 am

Don't know if I believe this. Same kind of reports were saying we signed him earlier, so I expect this bidding war to go on into the summer.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:12 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

Does the amount of goals make you proud of how many shots he took and missed? Yes it is hypocrisy, criticizing a player for taking shots when his own player took 350 shots in one season

He scored alot of goals, he scored important goals, he helped his team, so yes I'm proud, I don't care how many he took and missed.

350 shots you say.

54 games

350/54, 7 shots a game oh well.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

He said Ronaldo takes a lot of shots as well. Dude you need to read the posts properly.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

He said Ronaldo takes a lot of shots as well. Dude you need to read the posts properly.
'but the other 2 have at least records to show for it' When did he say he has taken alot of shots as well? Looks like you need to read the posts properly. Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

'but the other 2 have at least records to show for it' When did he say he has taken alot of shots as well? Looks like you need to read the posts properly. Rolling Eyes

lol seriously? 'but the other 2 have at least records to show for it' it means that they have a lot of shots as well but they have at least scored a lot of goals. Thought you would understand by now. Rolling Eyes
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

He implied not said. Clearer now?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

lol seriously? 'but the other 2 have at least records to show for it' it means that they have a lot of shots as well but they have at least scored a lot of goals. Thought you would understand by now. Rolling Eyes
Never did he say 'alot of shots' or anything like that in his post, learn to read please, especially before you wrongly call someone out on their literacy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

Never did he say 'alot of shots' or anything like that in his post, learn to read please, especially before you wrongly call someone out on their literacy.

He thought you would be smart enough to understand without having to type out every letter for you.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

He said between barca and real he had the 3rd highest shots taken, but the other 2 have at least records to show for it, which automatically implies messi and ronaldo are more shots than him. Stop trying to be a smartass about it,
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

He said between barca and real he had the 3rd highest shots taken, but the other 2 have at least records to show for it, which automatically implies messi and ronaldo are more shots than him. Stop trying to be a smartass about it,
Yeah no shit, but when does he say Ronaldo takes alot of shots?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

He thought you would be smart enough to understand without having to type out every letter for you.
Or maybe he never even brought it up? Which leads me back to my first point, hes a hypocrite for criticizing a player on taking shots.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 3 Power-rangers-facepalm-space-delimited-demotivational-poster-1249607259
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 3 Power-rangers-facepalm-space-delimited-demotivational-poster-1249607259
So no answer to my question huh? Thats what I thought

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

Or maybe he never even brought it up? Which leads me back to my first point, hes a hypocrite for criticizing a player on taking shots.

Yep I was right you were not smart enough to understand it without him having to type it out in bold and underlined.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:56 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

Yep I was right you were not smart enough to understand it without him having to type it out in bold and underlined.
sigh, or maybe he was never bringing it up in the first place? Did you ever think of that, Einstein?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:

Heres the difference.

sigh, or maybe he was never bringing it up in the first place? Did you ever think of that, Einstein?

'but the other 2 have at least records to show for it'

Tell me what did he mean by that? records to show for how many apples they sold? or for the large amount of shots they took?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 am

For the love of god stop quoting each other and just reply
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next