alexis sanchez

4 posters

Go down

alexis sanchez Empty alexis sanchez

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 pm

were linked with sanchez. he is probably the easiest player to buy out all the " top" forwards going around. but im not sure about this guy he would cost between 20-25 million and for an extra 10-15 million we can get a player like benzema or suarez i say pass and buy no forward in the summer if we havent got the money to get a suarez type player, save up and have 40-50 million to spend in 2014/15
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

alexis sanchez Empty Re: alexis sanchez

Post by Juventude Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 pm

We seem to be rumored with just about every striker that could potentially be sold next summer. I wouldn't put too much thought into this rumor until the summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Sanchez is world class he proved it with UDinese, he is proving it with Chile every single game the thing is he just doesn't suite Barca's game, I would love to have him here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Yes Juve!! Come and get Suarez!!!!! It's true that Barça style doesn't suit him, but I'm pretty sure he is not world class. He is, at most, a Pedro with worse finishing.
For 20-25 milion I'm pretty sure Barça would happily sell him.

Btw, the OP is joking if you think you can get Benzema or Luis Suarez for 40 milion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

free_cat wrote:Yes Juve!! Come and get Suarez!!!!! It's true that Barça style doesn't suit him, but I'm pretty sure he is not world class. He is, at most, a Pedro with worse finishing.

Btw, the OP is joking if you think you can get Benzema or Luis Suarez for 40 milion.

Pedro for me is far worse than Sanchez, you haven't seen Sanchez for Chile or for Udinese he was beast, Barca's style is killing him he can't play the role that you ask him to he will never be inside forward or CF he is pure SS and a good inside forward he is really really underrated from you guys just because he doesn't suit your style, its really hard to play for Barca players don't suit your style very often In fact I am sure that even RvP in barca would suck or be just good.

While we are at it Juve is starting the similar style not every player can succeed here but Sanchez is what we need for me he is WC
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
free_cat wrote:Yes Juve!! Come and get Suarez!!!!! It's true that Barça style doesn't suit him, but I'm pretty sure he is not world class. He is, at most, a Pedro with worse finishing.

Pedro for me is far worse than Sanchez, you haven't seen Sanchez for Chile or for Udinese he was beast, Barca's style is killing him he can't play the role that you ask him to he will never be inside forward or CF he is pure SS and a good inside forward he is really really underrated from you guys just because he doesn't suit your style, its really hard to play for Barca players don't suit your style very often In fact I am sure that even RvP in barca would suck or be just good.

While we are at it Juve is starting the similar style not every player can succeed here but Sanchez is what we need for me he is WC

Far worse than Pedro. rofl

Alexis only looks so better at Udinese and Chile because they let him do whatever he wants. At a team where he isn't allowed to lose 7-8 balls per game (a huge number) he will be meh. Plus, his finishing is one of the worst I've ever seen at top flight.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Far worse than Pedro. rofl

Alexis only looks so better at Udinese and Chile because they let him do whatever he wants. At a team where he isn't allowed to lose 7-8 balls per game (a huge number) he will be meh. Plus, his finishing is one of the worst I've ever seen at top flight.

Because he ain't CF why would he need finishing when he is SS? His jobs are dribble and assists and he is beast inthat. Pedro yes is far worse what makes him better in your eyes is that he is from your youth and knows how the team plays. Pedro outside Barcelona will be another Elia nothing else, you can laugh as much as you want that's the truth. It's not that sanchez is bad its that sanchez won't and can't fit in your playing style
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 am

i would rather us go for no and get a huge start next summer then get a stop gap purchase in my opinion sanchez isn't much better then giovinco. we should either save our money or get veratti this summer if he forces a move to juve due to psg changing their coach. these marotta panic buys haveto stop.

I genuinely think if marotta had 100 mil he would just buy atalanta and bologna Proud.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 am

at BEST marotta could only sign jovetic or sanchez but i think their slightly overated and over priced. i still don't no how we can sign them with our 4 million dollar budget in the summer though Very Happy :coffee:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down