Brigate Rossonere
Internal
mezzogiornese
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Napoli Empty Napoli

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 am

I have a real soft spot for Napoli. And now they are back where they belong- the champions league!

So what do you all expect from Napoli Next year? Total capitulation ala Sampdoria or maintaining the champions league places? Or even a title push?

Of course Napoli's front line is revered so that would be unlikely to be touched but what you think any of the rumors going around?

Inler? Muntari? (lol)

I myself hope Napoli do well, they are a breath of fresh air in the league and could be a dark horse in the Champions league- particularly with a few reinforcements.

I think reality will be much tougher though- but can see Napoli getting 4th next year. Not good enough for CL unfortunately with the reduction in Italian places.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Napoli Empty Re: Napoli

Post by Internal Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 am

i too have an affection for napoli, as that's were my family is from. i hope they do very well and i feel that they can compete with any english/spanish team bar man u, madrid and barca. they may just push for the scudetto if they add reinforcements
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am

Well let's put it in perspective, on paper they should atleast make it past the group stage. But for example in the Europa, they didn't do to well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 am

If they get Criscito and Inler and don't sell they should have a relatively strong squad and if the draw is kind to the (which it probably won't be as they will be lowest seed) they should be able to get past group stage. Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani up front is scary.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 am

- Squad depth. Abysmal lasts season and it would be very risky if they didn't bring in A LOT of squad players. That's if they want to make the next step up, that is.
- Replacements for Pazienza and Campagnaro.

Really, all they need is squad depth.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm

sciacca wrote:Well let's put it in perspective, on paper they should atleast make it past the group stage. But for example in the Europa, they didn't do to well...

I think that they would probably do well, did't really take the EL seriously. Udinese on the other hand after selling their entire squad will certainly capitulate next year. Would have much rather seen Lazio get 4th.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 pm

----------------------------------De Sanctis
---------------------Campagnaro/Bochettti-----Cannavaro-------Ruiz

---Maggio-----------------Gargano-------Inler---------------------Criscito

--------------------Hamsik--------------------------Lavezzi
--------------------------------------Cavani

With this team, Napoli can finish 2nd on the group stages and might also scrape tot he quarter finals if they face someone like Valenica, Shakhtar or Villarael in the last 16. They will really need a CB if Campagnaro goes to jail.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm

I think that they are buying Criscito shows they will Change to play with 4 at the back .

Perhaps-

Maggio--Campagnaro/Ruiz--Cannavaro/New Signing-- Criscito

Areas to improve?

centre back (Kjaer or Rolando?),
goalkeeper (Marchetti?)- not priotity De Sanctis is adequate.

Inler and perhaps a hard worker for MF?

If all those signings were made you'd have a team surely able of competing with Milan for the scudetto.

Realistically I think three quality players will come. I doubt Muntari although he would fit in as the hard worker- even though he is terrible.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

They need to keep the trio Hamsik,Cavani and Lavezzi and add some depth in their team.Maggio and Zuniga will improve more next season
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 am

Think they line up Dzemaili as Pazienza replacement, biased aside that's improvement
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 am

milanista99 wrote:----------------------------------De Sanctis
---------------------Campagnaro/Bochettti-----Cannavaro-------Ruiz

---Maggio-----------------Gargano-------Inler---------------------Criscito

--------------------Hamsik--------------------------Lavezzi
--------------------------------------Cavani

With this team, Napoli can finish 2nd on the group stages and might also scrape tot he quarter finals if they face someone like Valenica, Shakhtar or Villarael in the last 16. They will really need a CB if Campagnaro goes to jail.

Are you Mazzari? That line-up is lethal and deep.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:03 am

I'm fairly certain that Donadel will end up at Napoli which will give them more of a physical presence next to Gargano, though they should be seeking Inler as well to really improve the squad, Gargano-Donadel wouldn't have much creativity.

I'd love to see Dumitru given greater playing time next season, I've liked what I've seen so far of him, nice hold up play to give them an option for keeping possession up deep, with a bit more time we can see whether he's cut out to be a true goal threat in Serie A.

Also can anyone confirm that Cigarini's alive?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 am

I read somewhere that Napoli have signed Dzemaili! Is that official?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'm fairly certain that Donadel will end up at Napoli which will give them more of a physical presence next to Gargano, though they should be seeking Inler as well to really improve the squad, Gargano-Donadel wouldn't have much creativity.

I'd love to see Dumitru given greater playing time next season, I've liked what I've seen so far of him, nice hold up play to give them an option for keeping possession up deep, with a bit more time we can see whether he's cut out to be a true goal threat in Serie A.

Flopped terribly at Sevilla.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 am

milanista99 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I'm fairly certain that Donadel will end up at Napoli which will give them more of a physical presence next to Gargano, though they should be seeking Inler as well to really improve the squad, Gargano-Donadel wouldn't have much creativity.

Flopped terribly at Sevilla.

I remember he was injured after a few months at Sevilla and then I never heard of him for the rest of the season, not even to say that Sevilla won't keep him or Napoli don't want him back. Mazzari never gave him a chance and I doubt that will change now. He has a good history with Atalanta, however the team may drag him down even further, though at least he'd be getting Serie A football again.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am

Parma is thinking about bring him back to his home as well, still Parma favorite for some fans.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 am

That could work out well, assuming he could work his way into the starting eleven given that Galloppa should be back now, though if they both return to form I'd expect both to feature.

Napoli might like such a proposal to lower the asking price for Dzemaili as well.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 am

Santacroce and Blasi are the lastest names Napoli offers us for Dzemaili deal.

One injury prone one average has been, though could be good if Santacroce can work his way back to his prime
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 am

Santacroce's still young enough that he might turn into a very useful player and I'd prefer him to go to Parma over Lecce who were the most interested party last time I heard his name mentioned. Parma would have quite a collection of Italian internationals as well as a few players who received call-ups with out playing. Zaccardo, Giovinco, Amauri, Palladino, Mirante, Galloppa, Candreva and possibly Santacroce. It won't get the club back to the most recent heights of 1999, however now that the club is well and truly consolidated within Serie A it will be interesting to see what sort of project the club can develop in the coming years. They were only one place away from Europe two seasons ago, I'd love to see Parma make one more jump up the table.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 am

metinsk wrote:I read somewhere that Napoli have signed Dzemaili! Is that official?

They have put in a 7m euro bid + random player that will probably be accepted. Not official yet.

De Laurentiis also said that Vidal is a main target. Criscito and Inler deals almost done affraid
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

I see them getting stronger if they manage to land some of their targets. Good thing about them is that they are not much of a selling club as udinese so i expect them to keep hold of their star players
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 am

dostoevsky wrote:Santacroce's still young enough that he might turn into a very useful player and I'd prefer him to go to Parma over Lecce who were the most interested party last time I heard his name mentioned. Parma would have quite a collection of Italian internationals as well as a few players who received call-ups with out playing. Zaccardo, Giovinco, Amauri, Palladino, Mirante, Galloppa, Candreva and possibly Santacroce. It won't get the club back to the most recent heights of 1999, however now that the club is well and truly consolidated within Serie A it will be interesting to see what sort of project the club can develop in the coming years. They were only one place away from Europe two seasons ago, I'd love to see Parma make one more jump up the table.

Cheers, it's hard to find someone paying attention to Parma these days, though we only have ourselves to blame. Our president is realistic and knows that stability is the key now, not CL nor EL, we can all learn a thing or two from Sampdoria. Maintain top 10 next two seasons then us fans would be happy and confident to move up to EL positions. The season you mentioned was to me, mainly Guidolin work, the guy is perfect coach for upper half mid table team, he did everything right. Last season showed how wrong we were to swap him with the incompetent Marino, I guess that's the price we had to pay to bring in Leonardi. Hopefully next season will be better with Colomba, at least he has the heart for the game. Amauri and Candreva future is still unsure since the last meeting did not go well.

On a unrelated subject, I though Cagliari did excellent so far with transfer, Astori and Barreto fully owned, approaching Poli, although it's weird to hear Poli wants to remain at Sampdoria next season.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 am

Napoli confirm Donadel swoop
Napoli have signed Marco Donadel on a free transfer from Serie A rivals Fiorentina, the club have announced.

Donadel, as has been widely expected, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract at the Stadio San Paolo.

The 28-year-old will fill the void left by Michele Pazienza who has completed his own Bosman switch from Napoli to Juventus.

The Milan youth product joined Fiorentina in 2005 after a season at Sampdoria. He’s also appeared for Lecce and Parma in his career.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 am

Napoli won’t complete the transfer of Genoa’s Domenico Criscito, Azzurri chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed.

The two clubs had reached a deal which would see the Italian move to the San Paolo, but they’ve been unable to agree personal terms with the player.

“We liked Criscito and we still do, but I have always been sceptical,” De Laurentiis told Radio Marte.

“If he has a move to Inter or Paris SG on his mind then it is game over. All I can say to him is that Napoli is beautiful, but he already knows that as he is Neapolitan.

“I no longer dream of having a Napoli side full of players from the city, as the minute they leave then it becomes hard for them to return.

“Perhaps they find the pressure of playing for their home-town club a little too much.

“In order to do a deal you need two parties. In this case four have to agree – myself, the Genoa of President whom we have an agreement with, the player and his agent who don’t always have the same ideas.”

Inter could become a serious option for Criscito if former Marassi boss Gian Piero Gasperini is appointed as the new Nerazzurri Coach.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Welll...Criscito is heading to Zenit. Following in the footsteps of Bochetti. Hope he has fun earning money and ruining his career.

Defender Domenico Criscito appears to be on his way out of Genoa, as the left-back has agreed personal terms with Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The 24-year-old defender initially appeared close to a switch to fellow Serie A side Napoli, but club president Aurelio De Laurentiis gave up on signing the Italy international on Thursday.

Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti admitted shortly after De Laurentiis' comments that the Russians were interested in luring Criscito to Russia, and they have not wasted any time in reaching an agreement with the defender.

Criscito has reportedly signed a four-year deal worth €2.5 million per season, and although both clubs have yet to agree terms, Zenit are ready to match Genoa's €15m asking price, and the deal could be completed by the end of this month.

Criscito had also attracted the interest of Paris Saint-Germain and Inter, but it appears as if he will continue his career in the Russian Premier League instead.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next