Brigate Rossonere
Internal
mezzogiornese
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Welll...Criscito is heading to Zenit. Following in the footsteps of Bochetti. Hope he has fun earning money and ruining his career.

Defender Domenico Criscito appears to be on his way out of Genoa, as the left-back has agreed personal terms with Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The 24-year-old defender initially appeared close to a switch to fellow Serie A side Napoli, but club president Aurelio De Laurentiis gave up on signing the Italy international on Thursday.

Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti admitted shortly after De Laurentiis' comments that the Russians were interested in luring Criscito to Russia, and they have not wasted any time in reaching an agreement with the defender.

Criscito has reportedly signed a four-year deal worth €2.5 million per season, and although both clubs have yet to agree terms, Zenit are ready to match Genoa's €15m asking price, and the deal could be completed by the end of this month.

Criscito had also attracted the interest of Paris Saint-Germain and Inter, but it appears as if he will continue his career in the Russian Premier League instead.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am

Napoli patron Aurelio De Laurentiis gave the latest on Mimmo Criscito, Blerim Dzemaili, Gokhan Inler and Arturo Vidal.

The club had agreed a fee with Genoa for Criscito some weeks ago, but failed to settle on personal terms.

“We have no problems, especially as it has been guaranteed Hugo Campagnaro won’t have physical problems from his car crash next season,” De Laurentiis told Radio Marte.

“As for Criscito, he preferred to try an experience in Russia with Zenit. Our directors have been very professional in dealing with these negotiations.”

Similarly, Napoli had a deal with Udinese for Inler, but delays in agreeing personal terms have seen the club look towards Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Vidal instead.

“We certainly cannot expect to buy too many players for each position. I spoke to Inler’s agent and have asked for a meeting to finalise everything. If Inler does arrive, then Vidal will not.”

The Partenopei are expected to complete their swoop for Parma midfielder Dzemaili this evening.

“I have signed a contract for Dzemaili, now we have to see what the lad wants to do. I am very happy with the arrival of Marco Donadel, while Mario Alberto Santana is not a priority.

“We also have to think about the goalkeepers, so there could be developments on Monday.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 am

Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi has confirmed Blerim Dzemaili’s going to Napoli in exchange for Manuele Blasi and Fabiano Santacroce.

Although not official yet, there is an agreement in place for Swiss international Dzemaili to join the Partenopei.

“The Dzemaili operation has been concluded, so he belongs to Napoli,” President Ghirardi told Radio Marte.

“It was a long negotiation process, as he was an important player for us and we wanted the right remuneration. He is a very tough and efficient figure, the kind Walter Mazzarri likes, so I’m sure he’ll continue his growth with Napoli.

“Our Coach Franco Colomba wanted an aggressive midfielder, so Blasi fit the bill. In the last two years he hasn’t shown his true worth, so he can make up for that at Parma.

“Santacroce is a youngster we were very focused on. Napoli would only hand him over in a co-ownership deal, which means they value him highly too. The option to buy at the end of the season is with us, though.”

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am

How do you think Napoli's midfield will look next season?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Domenico Criscito has revealed the reasons why he chose to join Zenit rather than hometown club Napoli.

The defender completed his move to Russia yesterday despite the fact that Genoa had previously agreed a deal with the Azzurri.

“It would have been a dream for me to join Napoli,” he told Sportitalia. “The San Paolo is one of the few stadiums that excites me.

“However, I didn’t like some of the words of President Aurelio De Laurentiis, who said that I must join the club because the Azzurri jersey is a religion.

“Their economical offer was also low in respect to what I was earning at Genoa.”

Criscito was also being monitored by other clubs, but he decided to head to Luciano Spalletti’s Zenit.

“People have spoken well of the place and fortunately my Coach will be Italian,” he added. “It’ll be different from Italy, but the team is strong and I have the right stimulus to do well.”

Criscito’s agent, Andrea D´Amico, also thinks that his client made the right choice in moving outside of Serie A.

“We had two or three options and Zenit was the best for economical and technical reasons,” he told Radio Sportiva.

“Napoli made their offer, but we declined and talks with Zenit didn’t take very long,” D’Amico continued.

“I don’t think he’ll have any trouble in Russia and I don’t think he’ll be under-estimated by Italy boss Cesare Prandelli.”

----------
I can't give my opinion of Criscito's agent without modding myself and Criscito's probably too thick and greedy to notice what's wrong.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Napoli have intimated that they won’t make a bid for River Plate starlet Erik Lamela. Meanwhile, they’ve signed Antonio Rosati.

Lamela was being heavily linked with a switch to Serie A even before River Plate were relegated over the weekend.

Napoli are known to be admirers, but President Aurelio De Laurentiis has told Marte Sport Live that the Argentine isn’t a likely arrival.

“It’ll take a lot of hard work to sign him and I’m not sure it is worth investing the kind of figures needed,” De Laurentiis stated.

“If the player came here for nothing then we could talk about it, but he’s a player who only has potential. And sometimes potential doesn’t turn into reality.”

Napoli have made a signing today though after swooping for Rosati, the Lecce custodian who will be a reserve to Morgan De Sanctis next term.

Rosati, born in Tivoli in 1983, has been on Lecce’s books since 2002. He spent the 2005-06 campaign at Sambenedettese.
-------

I rate De Sanctis highly, however I actually think Rosati can push him for his spot if he gets the chance.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:How do you think Napoli's midfield will look next season?

In the league I wouldn't be surprised to see Maggio-Gargano/Donadel-Dzemaili/Donadel-Emanuelson, with a three man midfield being used in Europe if they do change. I don't believe Mazzari will make the same mistake of playing a 4-4-2 as against Liverpool.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 am

Lecce have revealed that Antonio Rosati’s move to Champions League qualifiers Napoli has yet to be completed.

Azzurri chief Aurelio De Laurentiis yesterday declared that the goalkeeper had been captured by his club.

“Rosati is not yet a Napoli player,” Lecce sporting director Carlo Osti told Radio CRC on Tuesday afternoon.

“There is still no agreement between the two sides and, as far as I know, Napoli haven’t agreed terms with the player either.

“Napoli are certainly the most interested side and we are only dealing with them, but a deal has to be in place in order for a transfer to be completed.”

The shot-stopper is being targeted by the San Paolo outfit to be a reserve to Morgan De Sanctis, but Osti believes he will eventually be the No 1.

“Rosati is an excellent goalkeeper,” added the official. “De Sanctis is one of the best in Italy, but I presume that Rosati will find space at Napoli.”

Rosati, born in Tivoli in 1983, has been on Lecce’s books since 2002. He spent the 2005-06 campaign at Sambenedettese.
--------------
One day I'm going to post some news about a new signing that Napoli have made...and they'll actually have signed him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 am

Rosati has finally completed his move to Napoli, though the fee is at this stage undisclosed.

In exchange for Dzemaili, Santacroce has left Napoli on a loan, however there is an option to buy in Parma's favour at the end of the loan period. Blasi has left permanently, whilst Gianluca Grava has extended his contract until 2012.

Lavezzi's agent has stated: "I don’t know if he will stay at Napoli. The club always says nobody is unsellable, so if an offer arrives...” however this may simply be an attempt to take advantage of any respectable performance at the Copa America, earning himself a healthy bonus.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Lavezzi 'cannot make Napoli pledge'

Ezequiel Lavezzi’s agent has sent a warning. “I don’t know if he will stay at Napoli. The club always says nobody is unsellable, so if an offer arrives...”

The striker has become a hero to the San Paolo faithful after helping propel them into the Champions League with a third place finish.

However, the talk of Marek Hamsik possibly leaving for Milan has alerted fans that Lavezzi isn’t entirely secure either.

“I don’t know if Lavezzi will stay at Napoli. It’s a question I cannot answer,” agent Alejandro Mazzoni told Tuttonapoli.net.

“President Aurelio De Laurentiis says every day that no player is unsellable, so if an important offer were to arrive, we’d evaluate it along with the club. They always have the last word.

“For now Lavezzi is at Napoli, especially as he has not received offers from other clubs.”

El Pocho is currently in Argentina, where he started in last night's Copa America opener, a 1-1 draw against Bolivia.

“Lavezzi will play in the trident with Leo Messi and Carlos Tevez during this tournament. It’s an honour for him and, I expect, for Napoli.”

It would be a huge mistake to sell Lavezzi.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Gokhan Inler is on the verge of finally joining Napoli after he was omitted from the Udinese squad for pre-season training.

The Swiss international’s future has been a point of discussion since the last campaign came to an end.

Napoli quickly agreed a fee with Udinese for the player, but reaching a compromise over personal terms has been problematic.

It’s understood that a dispute over image rights has been an obstacle that has yet to be hurdled. Juventus’ interest in the player has also complicated matters.

Nevertheless, the Inler to Napoli transfer saga may be close to a successful ending after Inler wasn’t called up for pre-season.

His name was left out of the Udinese squad – along with the five players on Copa America duty – that will meet up on July 10.

Reports today suggest that an agreement between Napoli and the player is very close. The switch could be confirmed at some stage this week.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

Lavezzi to remain at Napoli

The representative of Ezequiel Lavezzi is confident that his client will still be wearing the Napoli shirt next season.

The futures of a number of Napoli’s top players have been brought into some question, but the Argentine is staying.

“Lavezzi is a Napoli player and there is no doubt about that,” agent Alejandro Mazzoni told Radio Marte. “I’ve always said that.

“The President has stated that every player has his price and if an important offer is made then it will be evaluated.

“But that is just a normal situation.”

Lavezzi, signed from San Lorenzo in 2007, has a €30m release clause inserted into his present San Paolo contract.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am

Napoli will continue to chase Torino central-defender Angelo Ogbonna, according to Tuttomercatoweb.

Torino President Urbano Cairo recently claimed he would accept a ‘crazy’ bid for Ogbonna and then put a €20 million price-tag on the Italian U21 international amid interest from Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Milan and Inter.

The Partenopei are hoping to secure Ogbonna on a co-ownership basis, sending a player as well as money to the Granata.

Leandro Rinaudo, who was loaned out to Juve last season, has been mentioned. He does not appear to be in Napoli’s plans and is said to be well liked by new Torino boss Giampiero Ventura.

The other name is Daniele Mannini, the winger who was recently secured by Napoli in the co-ownership blind auction with Sampdoria. However, his wages of €700,000 per season is regarded as too high for Cairo.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Frak of Napoli, Ogbonna is ours.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 am

Napoli given Britos ultimatum

Bologna have set a €10m price-tag for Miguel Angel Britos, confirming offers from Lyon and Napoli.

“Britos is a great player,” Bologna Vice-President Maurizio Setti told Radio Crc.

“He is one of the best headers of the ball in Italy, has a deadly left foot and is the right age to be both ready and mature.

“These are the characteristics that make him an excellent defender and I’m certain he can do very well at Napoli too.”

However, so far the Azzurri are losing in the bidding war for the Uruguayan.

“As of today Britos is worth €10m. We reached that sum because it is what Olympique Lyonnais offered for him.

“Napoli have so far bid €9m, but if they want to, we can talk it over and try to reach a compromise.

“I read reports that Walter Gargano would be included in an exchange, but he is not part of our plans.”

Hmmm
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 am

If Gokhan Inler doesn’t sign for Napoli by Saturday, then he will stay with us,” said Udinese director of sport Fabrizio Larini.

The two clubs shook hands on a transfer fee over a month ago, but negotiations over personal terms have hit numerous problems.

“If Inler doesn’t sign for Napoli by Saturday, then he’s staying with us,” Larini told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“We have our own strategies and the two clubs reached an agreement some time ago, so we cannot wait indefinitely.

“Next week Udinese begin pre-season training and therefore we must know if we can count on Inler for the Champions League preliminary round or not.

“At the moment we consider him to be a player who has already been sold. These are decisive days to finalise the matter, one way or the other.”

Many believed a decision had been made once Inler was left off the squad list for pre-season training.

“That had nothing to do with the negotiations with Napoli. He played a few games with Switzerland after the end of the season and therefore started his vacation time later.”

--------------------------------------

A possible alternative to Inler is Mariga, if they are unable to close the deal:

McDonald Mariga would have no hesitation in leaving Inter for Napoli this summer, says his agent.

The Azzurri have shown an interest in the Kenyan midfielder as they look to build a squad strong enough for Champions League action next season.

“I have spoken to Napoli sporting director Riccardo Bigon and his staff about Mariga,” Federico Pastorello told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“The player has given his approval to possibly moving and working for boss Walter Mazzarri next season.

“He’d run to Napoli if the move was done and he has no problem with the possibility of leaving Inter.”

The 24-year-old joined the San Siro giants in January 2010 after being brought to Italy by Parma three years earlier.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 am

Also Napoli really should be investing more time in Dumitru instead of wasting another youngster.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am

Napoli are really building up a respectable squad. Credit to them for that.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

Napoli are a respectable team because it was built from the bottom up, sort of like Sampdoria who I also respect. Though Garrone killed his club and got them relegated because of the Milanese clubs taking their two star players because he just exploded.

REALLY hope Sampdoria get back on track. My heart wrenched when I saw Palombo crying upon the relegation.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Napoli are a respectable team because it was built from the bottom up, sort of like Sampdoria who I also respect. Though Garrone killed his club and got them relegated because of the Milanese clubs taking their two star players because he just exploded.

REALLY hope Sampdoria get back on track. My heart wrenched when I saw Palombo crying upon the relegation.

De Laurentiis has done an amazing job. Never scared to spend yet does it so efficiently that Napoli are one of the two Italian clubs that have recorded a profit every year for the last five years. It must be said, though, that he job is made much easier by the huge support the city gives to its only competitive club.

As for Samp, I was always a Genoa boy :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Sky Sports are reporting that Napoli have made an offer to Udinese for Sanchez.

This would be a massive coup for Napoli if they get him considering the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United etc want him.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

And Udinese have said there is only a 5% chance that Inler will go to Napoli... what the shit? They agreed a deal weeks ago...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 pm

A number of Serie A clubs are interested in Walter Gargano, but it seems as if Napoli don’t intend to sell for now.

The Uruguayan international has been with the Azzurri since 2007 and his San Paolo stint looks as if it will continue.

“There is interest in him from Genoa,” agent Vincenzo D'Ippolito noted to Radio Mana Mana. “However, for the moment, Napoli have never manifested a desire to sell him.

“It’s also true that Lazio boss Edy Reja really likes him and the two clubs have spoken, but that is it.

“For now we’ll just have to wait and see how the market evolves. He’s at Napoli right now, in August…”

The former Danubio player will celebrate his 27th birthday later this month.
---------------------------------
He's Hamsik's brother in law, so if he stays it might tip Hamsik into staying as well, being around his sister.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

The son of Udinese's owner: “As for Inler, there is only Napoli. A final decision will be made by Monday.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 am

Napoli’s planned friendly with Celtic at the Stadio San Paolo has been scrapped, but it’s rumoured they’ll face Barcelona instead.
The club had announced a celebratory match in August with Scottish giants Celtic, but that has now been taken off the calendar.

Instead, Uruguayan side Penarol will play at the San Paolo on August 4, then Sevilla on August 7.

There are also reports that Napoli will travel to the Nou Camp on August 22 to play for the Gamper Trophy against Champions of Europe Barcelona.

It would be an extremely prestigious match for the Partenopei, who have qualified for the Champions League group phase.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Napoli Sign Inler!

http://www.football-italia.net/jul11n.html

I've also been reading they are enquiring about pastore and sanchez which I bet means one of Lavezzi or Hamsik is on their way out. Both very over rated players and getting one of Pastore or Sanchez as a replacement would be fantastic business.

Sanchez could far improve on Lavezzi and I think Pastore could improve on Hamsik. Why not both :p

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next