:{Mr.Mustachio!
DV7
messixaviesta
Albiceleste
Khaled
62 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  - Page 8 Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

I make my opinion based on facts, as opposed to you. I already mentioned the pass backs and diving has been over the top. The rest however, is pure speculation by you. In fact I doubt if you ever watched any of Chile matches, otherwise you'd know what a gem he is.

Oh, and people trying to be cool and knowledgeable? Speak for yourself. Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  - Page 8 Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 pm

I think it would be better for all parties concerned if Sanchez is sold after this season. Alexis is a good player, but he is just not suited for Barca...

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Donuts wrote:
So apart from doing that thing that wins games he's invisible.. yeah okay so the rest of the team must be ghosts if that's the case.

If Messi was just a poacher i.e all about goals then Messi has not been underperforming but you and I but know that Messi is much, much more than just scoring goals..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 am

this thread is starting to lose its purpose guys...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
So apart from doing that thing that wins games he's invisible.. yeah okay so the rest of the team must be ghosts if that's the case.

If Messi was just a poacher i.e all about goals then Messi has not been underperforming but you and I but know that Messi is much, much more than just scoring goals..
If not all goals but 90% of them were because or helped by Messi, so he is not just a poacher he i our best player I don't see how people do not see that, not to our standards but no one so far has been better then him.
Not Xavi not Iniesta.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 pm

danyjr wrote:I make my opinion based on facts, as opposed to you. I already mentioned the pass backs and diving has been over the top. The rest however, is pure speculation by you. In fact I doubt if you ever watched any of Chile matches, otherwise you'd know what a gem he is.

Oh, and people trying to be cool and knowledgeable? Speak for yourself. Laughing

Dont see any facts.You still havent explained why Sanchez failing is the system's fault.On the contrary you have acknowledged that him passing back and falling down at the slightest touch is his own fault.So it seems you agree with me.
Again with the not watching him jibe.I never claimed to have watched him,either for Udinese or for Chile.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I dont know if its the system or not, but you just have to watch this clasico to know that its more of a mentality thing. As I said in the match thread, when Sanchez doesnt have time to think, he starts to dribble(like that little roulette against Alonso) while when he is running at fullbacks, he tends to have time to think what to do against them. And for some reason he plays it safe.

There were some article last season that said Sanchez was doing some impressive tricks in his first training at Barca, but then Iniesta came to him and told him that he best players in Barca are those who have the ball the least. Who knows, maybe there is some truth in that article...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Out for 4 weeks.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 pm

nbd lol...it's not gonna change anything at all. I wish for a speedy recovery though for his sake.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Inconsistent and always injured. I am really disappointed in our transfer adventures.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I feel sorry for him. I don't think he was considered "injury prone" back in Udinese days. Then again Fàbregas was considered "injury prone" in Arsenal and he hasn't been injured for more than a year.

Makes me think the term 'injury prone' is basically bullshit. Sure some players like Ronaldo and Ledley King were injury-prone, but it has a lot to do with luck in my opinion, as well as taking care of your body.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

The worst thing is as soon as he gets into the game and has a half decent performance he gets injured. Considering his diving antics I really would be glad if we offload him.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Gives us a reason to play him less when he comes back, and might motivate him to get better or return in form.
Sad to say it but sometimes injuries can be a good thing.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 am

I was content with his current role in the team and performance in his last game. Unfortunate injurty, but as pointed out we won't miss him much and maybe this leads to some chance for Deulofeu.

I also read that Cuenca is about to come back and it seems he is in superb shape (3kg more of muscle, 3% less of fat).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Wow. He was already thin as a sheet of paper, where he lose the 3% from? 3kg of muscle is nice to hear, is not alot so it wont slow him down, but he will have a bit more strength. Great news.

I feel bad for Alexis, but its true we can do without him. Something needs to be looked at though, he was never this injury prone before. Someone needs to do some tests, he must have some muscle imbalances going on there.

Hopefully when he returns he can carve out a niche in a supersub sort of role. It would save him injury wise too perhaps.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 am

The Franchise wrote:Wow. He was already thin as a sheet of paper, where he lose the 3% from?.
Off topic i know but
Body fat is decieving. You can be skinny and still have a high percentage of body fat.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:33 am

Please explain it to me, the former Sports Science student.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 am

Just in case the sarcasm went undected.

I know its fully possible he lot 3%, seeing as it happened lol

However, Cuenca did not have a high bf% so losing 3% is quite a big deal for him. Especially considering his high activity level as a pro footballer.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Well anyhow losing the body fat is a very good thing of course. Plus, that guy needed some muscle lol, he was outmuscled one v one at times. He didn't need to be huge obviously, footballers aren't body builders, but a few more pounds were kind of needed.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Gaining 3kg of muscle probably translated to a 3% loss in body fat. Same thing basically.

You gain 6 pounds of lean mass but gain no fat.

Pretty simple really.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

His confidence must be at an all time low.

He has messed up a good few scoring opportunities in the last few games. This one may have been the worst.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

TheRedStag wrote:His confidence must be at an all time low.

He has messed up a good few scoring opportunities in the last few games. This one may have been the worst.

x2
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm

I don't want to see him anywhere near the pitch. 30 fecking millions for a dead fish.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

You can change the name of this thread to "El niño mísero" Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

it's painfull how bad he is...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

danyjr wrote:You can change the name of this thread to "El niño mísero" Laughing

El niño pesadilla sounds better. Very Happy

I feel bad for the guy though. His motivation and energy is commendable though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next