Nishankly
urbaNRoots
Lex
Adit
_LMG_10_
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Szczesny incredible penalty save on Kuyt - Page 3 Empty Re: Szczesny incredible penalty save on Kuyt

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 am

They don't do anything about this sorta stuff Lex. I really wish they would start banning divers for a few games. I'm sure it would stop the diving a bit....

The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Szczesny incredible penalty save on Kuyt - Page 3 Empty Re: Szczesny incredible penalty save on Kuyt

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 am

Poland represent!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:30 am

Fabianski is his backup :bow:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:39 am

The Verminator wrote:They don't do anything about this sorta stuff Lex. I really wish they would start banning divers for a few games. I'm sure it would stop the diving a bit....
Really? After Song's, Sagna's, and Rosicky's performances you want to have a go at Suarez?

I'd have a thought after Arsenal's previous experience with the media hype (Eduardo) the fans would be a bit less likely to drink the cool-aid.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 am

The Verminator wrote:They don't do anything about this sorta stuff Lex. I really wish they would start banning divers for a few games. I'm sure it would stop the diving a bit....

I don't think it's a good idea, because then you have to go into whether it was actually a dive or not.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 am

RedOranje wrote:
Really? After Song's, Sagna's, and Rosicky's performances you want to have a go at Suarez?
I'd have a thought after Arsenal's previous experience with the media hype (Eduardo) the fans would be a bit less likely to drink the cool-aid.
Dunno what you're on about Red. Are you saying that Rosicky dives? And Song? And Sagna? I didn't see anything.....And this isn't aimed at Suarez (although i despise him), i'm just saying, i wish they would slap divers with a 3 game ban....

Oh and Red, i don't care if an Arsenal player dives, i still want diving stamped out. i wasn't too pleased when i saw Chamakh repeatedly dive....

@Rebano: F.A has plenty of time on their hands to review a controversial incident and punish accordingly.....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3