BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 am

And BTW , we all know MVP is shit.

Dunno how many times they're gonna change the criteria.I don't care about it anymore....Kobe has 1 in his career....the award is a joke.....for about 4 years the Lakers would've been worse than 3/4 of the D league teams without him.

Karl Malone got it for No reason.

on and on and on.

Why even bother.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am

Wait, so swag your saying OKC (minus Durant) are as talented as Miami (minus Bron)...I cant really get my head around that one...Lebron is better on the defensive end..yeah slightly better...he is better gaurding his man generally speaking, I wil say that much.

Rag, I am punishing Lebron for the nature of his game like your punishing Durant for his...your saying he dont have the responsibility for creating for his team? Well, where does it say he has to do that?

And thats a myth anyone..the defensive attention he draws alone gives them the chance to score.

The Heat have no size? OKC dont have a post scorer...whoop di do...every team has their problems.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 am

Yeah I agre with that, no point arging this issue so much for such a shitty award...Rose won it last year for gods sakes..

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 am

I'm more interested in Who's gonna make the all Defensive team this year.

I have it like

Rondo
Tony Allen/Iguodala.
J.Smith/Artest/Lebron
Ibaka (Yes Ibaka)
Howard.

If Kobe makes this team I will cringe again.He's the best defender in the league when he plays but that's about 2 minutes a night.These guys play defense 40 minutes a night....he doesn't deserve it.

Can anyone think of a better PF defender this year...and well obviously it's hard to call at the 2 and the 3.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 am

Le Samourai wrote:
I honestly think Durant has surpassed him as a player but once Lebron has the better record I see no reason to give Durant the MVP......

I agree, I'd take Durant over LeBron at this point anyway. It's really a toss-up, I think Bron has the stats, while Durants more important. It'll really come down to what the committee decides is more important this year, since we all know the criteria changes every year.

Also Kevin Love is probably 3rd or 4th in the MVP voting for me. He's been phenomenal, he's top 5 in about every important stat also.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 am

Why does Howard always struggle with Chandler so much...

Defensive team of the year is pointless I feel...those guys wont make it even if they deserve it. Josh Smith also isnt a small forward anymore, Lebron should and probably will take it.

Love? Can he really be up there when the Wolves probably wont make the playoffs?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 pm

They pick it 2 forwards just like the ASG if I remember correctly.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Didnt know that, dont make sense to me but the awards generally never do lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Lol.

I just hope they don't give it to Kobe so people can cry again about how he only plays 2 minutes of defense.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

All NBA 1st team....

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Kevin Love
Bynum. Smile

Also 6th man of the year.....Lou Williams > Harden :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Nah, Howard is going to get in despite Bynum's big improvement.

20, 14.5 and 2 on 57%

Bynum, 18, 12 and 2 on 58%

They going to give it to Dwight and probably still rightly so.

Lou Williams >Harden...and yet, Durant still has better players to work with than Bron in Miami apperently..okay then...
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Nick Collison> All of Miami's big men other than Bosh put together.

I don't think he has more help, I just think OKC's roster this season has helped Durant more than Lebron's has.

It's not about the individual quality of the players but it's about how they've played and how motivated they've been.

I mean...owe could use the same basis to say Luol Deng should be MVP because he's hasn't been playing with all-stars....but we all know how much that team helps each other.

Then again...Rose won last year...so you never know....but I suspect that's because no one knew exactly how good Chicago was.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Maybe if Lebron didnt hog the ball and render people not named Bosh and Wade unable to create for themselves (like he been doing his whole career) they could help him more.

And thats false anyway...those 3 are big time scorers..all the other guys have to do with defend and hit open shots...which they do.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Why u completely ignoring defense lol?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Kevin Love's numbers are too insane to ignore, he'll be 4th at worst in the MVP voting. CP3 is the only one I can see getting more votes. Wade, Parker, Kobe, don't deserve votes over him and I can't think of anyone else. He's not going to win it, but he deserves the votes.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Kobe'll get more votes than him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Knowing the joke that is the MVP award, I wouldn't be surprised. He doesn't deserve it though, not at all. He's not even top 5 for me.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I dunno how bad his stats are (they must be pretty bad I suppose) but he's been playing at a higher level than last season for the majority of the year.

I watched Kevin Love alot this year, and I think he deserves to be top 5.Most valuable player, more valuable than kobe...dunno bout that honestly, perhaps since Rubio went down , but since Rubio went down they've been beyond terrible.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Dwight better win something quick....because he is either gonna turn into Lebron very quickly, or he's gonna stay in Orlando and never win a championship.This season is over, they aren't go assemble anything worthy of a championship by next year, and the whole run around is gonna start again.

Worse yet his stock just dropped.

I think the only reason they kept him, is because they wanted someone to be there for the opening of their new Arena.I don't even know what to make of that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I dunno how bad his stats are (they must be pretty bad I suppose) but he's been playing at a higher level than last season for the majority of the year.

I watched Kevin Love alot this year, and I think he deserves to be top 5.Most valuable player, more valuable than kobe...dunno bout that honestly, perhaps since Rubio went down , but since Rubio went down they've been beyond terrible.

I mean Kobe's extremely valuable to the Lakers, but I think he's having one of, if not the worst shooting year of his career. Also Bynum emerging as well, I think he's been just as valuable as Kobe the last month or so for the Lakers.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Le Samourai wrote:All NBA 1st team....

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Kevin Love
Bynum. Smile

Also 6th man of the year.....Lou Williams > Harden :coffee:

Lol.. LeBron and KD will both make it like last year
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 am

Kobe has gotten over his shooting woes and Dwight Howard already kind of reminds me of Le Bron.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 am

dmize wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I dunno how bad his stats are (they must be pretty bad I suppose) but he's been playing at a higher level than last season for the majority of the year.

I mean Kobe's extremely valuable to the Lakers, but I think he's having one of, if not the worst shooting year of his career. Also Bynum emerging as well, I think he's been just as valuable as Kobe the last month or so for the Lakers.

Really?How he is having his worst shooting year of all time is beyond me, he must be taking some piss poor shots because it seems like every single time they run a set and he catches anywhere near the post, he scores.

I agree.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 am

Paul George killing OKC on the boards.

Also...Tony Allen is out.......

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am

Heat down by 16 atm.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 am

Magricos wrote: Heat down by 16 atm.

:facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next