When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 14 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Sad to see Jose go but I guess it was for the best considering things went sour between him and other individuals. It happens sometimes and I don't think any less of him or Iker and others.

Mark my words though, I can definitely see Jose coming back at some point. eco smile

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 14 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 10:36 pm

BTW I hope all of you appreciate that Jose could have asked for compensation. Many lesser men would have demanded the cash but Jose didn't.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm

I'll really miss him. He has such a charm that no other coach has. I hope that he'll come back one day
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 pm

he is a great coach, not perfect. no one is.

he always said he is the same person always. he doesnt pretend to be something he is not. he deserved respect. especially towards the end of his tenure.

like the president said, he brought madrid back to its rightful place as one of europe's top clubs.

Thanks Mr. Mourinho
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 am

He couldn't have demanded anything Z. If Madrid wanted, they could have put him in charge of Castilla or Castilla C and waitd for Chelsea to pay up like Inter did with us (we paid 8.5 mil for Mou). Actually, i think Mou made things so awful that it would be impossible for Madrid not to release him.

Scum of the earth this man. Hope Madrid peeps have their rotten vegetables ready for him before he leaves. Throw in some eggs too. A shoe or 100 wouldn't be out of place.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 am

http://www.lemonde.fr/sport/article/2013/05/21/le-psg-entre-dans-la-danse-des-entraineurs_3411769_3242.html

PSG have asked for €7.5 million, the amount of Carlo's wage for his remaining year, to release him to Madrid. Last offer, no negotiations. If Madrid want him, they will need to pay up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

sportsczy wrote:He couldn't have demanded anything Z. If Madrid wanted, they could have put him in charge of Castilla or Castilla C and waitd for Chelsea to pay up like Inter did with us (we paid 8.5 mil for Mou). Actually, i think Mou made things so awful that it would be impossible for Madrid not to release him.

Scum of the earth this man. Hope Madrid peeps have their rotten vegetables ready for him before he leaves. Throw in some eggs too. A shoe or 100 wouldn't be out of place.

your clearly a child...good to see other mature madrid fans on here...mate madrid was the laughing stock of europe for the past 5 years pre mourinho...have some gratitude nd respect fool

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 21, 2013 12:25 pm

The truth is that Mourinho brought us back in the elite, and last season we were the best team in the world IMO, only luck was against us. It wasn't meant to be for him to succeed here.
But his greatest thing he did is that he made some incredible players like Ozil, Marcelo, Varane and made Ronaldo an even better player than he was.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 pm

@bloodless - I second that
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue May 21, 2013 12:33 pm

It is really pleasent to see matured RM fans being respectful and grateful at the end of current campaign of Mou. He is the unlucky in CL. But he left a good bunch of players to build a team to win more.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 12:34 pm

wonderful European run we had. Beating the likes of Spurs, APOEL, Lyon post selling all their top players, Moscow, Galatassaray, etc, in elimination rounds. Amazing what a good draw does for you in CL. The only good win we had in CL was against a 10-man Man U... that's it.

I'll give him credit for keeping us competitive in all CL elimination games. But let's be real... as Man U would attest to, half the battle is luck with the draw in CL if you're not a dominant team... and we're not a dominant team yet, with our without Mou.

Get his sorry overrated arse out of here Afro
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue May 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Grateful?? for what? disrespecting everything and everyone? playing like crap?

I'm glad Mou is gone.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Because the club was setting Europe on fire with our 1st round KO losses for seven seasons. Opinions on him wouldn't change so I'll just write my own opinion on this.

The man was hired to win and while winning La Liga and CDR would be alright, it wasn't enough. Not even close. And he never showed courage in the way he had the team set up. Always the approach "don't wanna lose" instead of "I wanna win". Only when the team's back was against the wall, he showed that initiative.

With that being said, I thank him for the positive work he accomplished and while it would seem little (it probably is), I appreciate it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 22, 2013 10:00 am

Perez does not want to pay compensation to get Ancelotti. so the longer this is dragged on the more chance is there of us passing up the chance to get him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

Just posturing we are either going to pay cash for Carlo or sell a player to PSG... Le Parisien are saying that PSG will announce a new manager on Friday if all goes well.

I think the deal between PSG and Madrid is pretty much in place tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

but psg want dimaria, cacktrao and pepe if we are to get Ancelotti. these are worth/will cost about 65 mill together and thats considerably more than the stated buy out clause of Ancelitti which is 7mill. heck Callejon is worth about that much

its either come for free or sod off
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

They're not looking to not pay for the player they want (Coentrao). It would be something like PSG pays 13 mil for Coentrao when he's really worth 20... something like that.

Regardless, they won't let Carlo go for free.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Real Madrid are preparing a contingency plan should they not land current PSG manager, Carlo Ancelotti and have considered the possibility of bringing back the one of the men to lead Los Blancos to the Champions League title, current and soon to be ex-Bayern Munich manager, Jupp Heynckes.

Heynckes is set to retire after his final two matches, Saturday’s Champions League final against Borussia Dortmund and June 2nd’s German Cup final against Stuttgart, but Real Madrid are hoping to delay the would be pensioner for just a bit longer.

According to Spanish sports daily, AS, if Paris Saint Germain are unwilling to lower their €7.5 million asking price for Ancelotti, Real Madrid are hoping to convince the 68-year-old Heynckes to return to the Santiago Bernabeu on a two-year deal.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/22/primera/1369176664_531014.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 3:10 pm

It gets juicier.... there's word in France that if Madrid feels that Carlo isn't worth €7.5 mil, he'd rather stay at PSG lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Madrid let it known that they wouldnt pay anything to get him, it's up to PSG to release him. but things wont end here, Ancelotti is so desired by Florentino that he will do what he can to get him, even if it means selling PSG one of our players.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 pm

According to several accounts I follow on twitter, Jupp Hynckes has been linked to take over if the Ancelloti deal falls through. I really like what he's done with Bayern and I prefer him to Ancelloti, he was afterall able to beat Barca 7-0 and could potentially win another European cup.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Bring jupp
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Jupp completely lost the dressing room last time he was here and he inherited a team with a solid foundation from Van Gaal.

Having said that he'll inherit a soild foundation here as well if he were to come and he may have learned a thing or two since 98. We could do worse I guess.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm

prefer jupp to carlo we might actually dominate games now
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm

it's not jupp that thought bayern how to dominate the possession tho, it's Van Gaal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm

i know but jupp was able to keep it going, made couple changes improved them, so imo jupp must have an idea how to that system work and mainly he can make us more of a unit than carlo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next