When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 13 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat May 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Ehh someone must have said that'd make a juicy story.
I doubt there was any sort of agreement then tbh

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 13 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun May 19, 2013 3:23 am

apparently Mou is threatening to stay if he does not get the 15m from Real Madrid firing him and has told Chelsea not to pay us any money to get him, because he wants Madrid to pay him....
disrespectful little ***
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun May 19, 2013 4:05 am

Simeone was out of the designated box quite a bit. So to say that Mou stepped out on purpose is delusional.

He must have said something to the ref and that got him sent off whether that was his intention... is up for interpretation.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 19, 2013 4:30 am

You guys are ranting about Mourinho doing whats within his rights to do? Laughing

If you're unhappy with what he is doing, why did the club put those things into his contract? Laughing

Also, I very much doubt there was any sort of agreement in place for Mourinho back in December.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 19, 2013 9:08 am

Mou obviously wanted assurance that he wouldn't get sacked for bad results like coqches are used to in our club and in return we wanted assurance that he wouldn't feck off without saying

Also he clearly said he didn't want a penny more after he quit so if this is true then not only is he a coward but a liar as well.

good luck with him if the team doesn't worship him as god he is going to destroy you slowly slowly like a little snake
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/381122/psg-toutes-les-reactions-au-depart-de-carlo-ancelotti/

Al-Khalaïfi, President of PSG :
« Oui on a discuté, et Ancelotti a demandé à partir au Real Madrid. J’ai été très clair avec lui, je lui ai dit qu’on a un contrat. Comme je l’ai dit la semaine dernière devant les médias, il y a un contrat d’un an de plus donc ce n’est pas possible de partir. C’est lui le problème, pas notre problème, normalement on est obligé de respecter le contrat. On veut garder Carlo, on lui a proposé un autre contrat d’un an mais lui veut partir. »

Translation:
"Yes we did talk and Carlo did ask to leave for Real Madrid. But I was very clear with him the we have a contract. Like i told the media last week, there is one more year on his contract so it is impossible for him to leave. The problem is his, not ours. Normally, you are bound to see your contract out. We want to keep Carlo and we proposed him another contract for the year; but he wants to go."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 19, 2013 6:20 pm

If we won't sell Kaka because of Ancelotti :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Ancelloti PSG exit confirmed.

Source: http://www.marca.com/2013/05/19/en/football/international_football/1368983870.html
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm

forget Marca. They know nothing.

As i'm following it on French TV and live interviews are done with Leonardo, PSG prez, etc... it comes down to this: PSG is going to stretch it out until they find a new manager. That's the crux of it. It's already confirmed by Didier Roustan, a very reputable pundit here, that they've contacted Rafa Benitez and one more candidate (word is Capello). Once they get the next manager under wraps, Carlo will be let go. They have a week to do it since the last game is next weekend.

Carlo is 99% coming to Madrid... and I would say there a 70% chance that Rafa Benitez goes to PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm

@sportsczy - Read before you talk. It is BeIN Sport, owned by Qatar Sport Investments – the same company that owns PSG, which said so.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

BeIN jumped the gun and the president of BeIn, who is also prez of PSG, called the report misleading. Go read the iterviews with the people in charge of PSG (Leo and Naser) on l'equipe if you want. Again, Marca only report what they feel like reporting and don't follow up.

Carlo was at the UNFP awards ceremony tonight and also said: "i have asked to leave, but the club hasn't agreed. I have one year left on my contract, so it is up to them to decide my future and theirs."

Stop following Marca. They only give partial reporting. BeIN already revised their initial story to say that Carlo has asked to leave and only that.

Basically, read more before you talk dude.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 am

Come home Mou Proud

Madrid desperate to employ yet another puppet for Perez and co to control. Terrific news. Laughing

He'll take the fall like Pelle did when he eventually fails at Madrid. And him being a "players manager" will just lead to more dressing room controversies and Iker the cancer being given even more power.

They're definitely not winning the League next year, Barca look like they've finally wised up and will rebuild in the summer and Messi still remains the best ever.

The football won't that much better either. Carlo is a manager that relies on individual quality just like the Mou you despise. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 am

I don't despise Mou for his tactics although i don't prefer it... not even the results which i thought were average. I despise him due to his behavior: Arrogance, lack of respect and general douchiness. If it weren't for that, i'd want him to stay. But he's been such a prick that i can't wait for the door to slam on his arse. At least with Carlo, we all know that he's a class act... class is something Mou will never have.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm

The reason for Mou's red card: repeatedly getting up from his bench and ptotestijg with his arms in the air

now I might not be very fond of Mou but what the hell, is the reff serious scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 3:03 pm

La Liga refereeing is baffling to me anyhow... linesmen are worse. You'd think they'd test linesman candidates' eyesight and depth perception. Well, apparently not Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 pm

http://www.lemonde.fr/sport/article/2013/05/19/ligue-1-carlo-ancelotti-donne-partant-du-psg_3358591_3242.html

Naser AL-Khelaifi: "I don't think Madrid is going to dare to have Carlo sign a contract. If they do it, they will face legal issues. For anyone who wants to break a contract, there are legal methods and negotiations that must occur for it to go possibly well. It's not going to be easy for him (Carlo). It will cost us what it's going to cost us."

Regarding whether there was friction in December: "We asked him explanation regarding the level of play of the team in general. It's our right to do so. He cannot use that as justification for leaving the club. In the contrary, it was constructive criticism."

Oh boy lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh gosh, i am having a boner for El Kelhaifi right now, what a man, his comm campaign is beautiful. If he can retain Carlo and spare madrid of him, he goes straight into my avatar Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 3:41 pm

lmfao

Thats some president right there. We will probably get Benitez nick if we can't get him Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 20, 2013 4:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The reason for Mou's red card: repeatedly getting up from his bench and ptotestijg with his arms in the air

now I might not be very fond of Mou but what the hell, is the reff serious scratch

My sources said mou told red: "Why don't you go celebrate with them too"

that's why he was sent off.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The reason for Mou's red card: repeatedly getting up from his bench and ptotestijg with his arms in the air

and after that, he didn't even bother messaging Karanka or to watch rest of the game. Karanka himself made all the subs and managed the team in extra time. Mou simply didn't care.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 pm

If that's really true then it just proves how petty and pitiful Mou is. Could at least try to show some professionalism and having some respect towards other wouldn't hurt him at all.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:

thats what he said in the dressing room after he waited for the referee team to get there

gosh you really should consider getting your news from my sources from now on :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Full press conference in English courtesy @Galapago555

"Good evening, before starting thank you all for your assistance, after the meeting of the Board of Directors, just finished, I want to communicate two decisions: 1st, after talks with our coach José Mourinho, we have agreed to terminate his contract at the end of this season. Thanks to him for his work"

Second point is that according to our internal regulations I have start the process to celebrate elections will be held next June 16th. I want to confirm that I will be candidate for this election process"

[Mou dismissal for sporting reasons or others?] "Your question does not fit with reality. No dismissal here, mutual agreement."

[next coach?] "No decision made yet. We have been thinking of it for a time. No pre agreement, no understanding with any coach as yet. This will be our task for the coming days"

"We concluded it was the right moment to break Mourinho's contract and say thanks for the work done"

Mou's achievements? We have taken a big step beyond, today RMA is where it deserves to be. For six years we had been out of the place where we belong. So the balance is positive. One yr ago we were all so pleased with the season. This year we have reached Champions League Semi finals, Copa Final, 2nd in Liga, this could be enough for others but for us this is not enough so we at the Board of Directors consider that Mou's balance is positive.

"We consider this season not to be enough for our level of requirement, both for Mou and for the Club" So about the next coach, it will be a new season, we want a person that helps us to keep on improving. Now we are at the sporting level that we should had never lost"

[Zidane?] "Not the moment to speak, I will talk during the next days in the election process"

[one yr ago you renewed his contract. What happened? is Madridismo separated?] "Madridistas are more united than ever, I can assure you that the team is more united than ever. I have checked it personally.

Three years, Mourinho is the longest serving la liga coach as of now. Three years is a very long time. He gave us his reasons and I share them

" (now a Q from @sidlowe -> is there any compensation?) "NO. Termination by mutual agreement with no compensation"

"I would have liked Mou to stay, but persons have a limit, the level of pressure has increased so much..."

Antón Meana, well know antiMadridista journo, asks his usual shitty question. "We know what RMA is. We are proud about that pressure. But many times, I have to say, it surpassed the limits"
"And about the decisions he made, like benching Iker, he is our coach and the one to decide""We want to be the masters of our destiny. We have a great economical stability. Today it's a sad day for us"

[Mou's comments and attitudes have displeased you?] "Everyone can make mistakes but he gave us such a level of .intensity, we have had loads of bad luck, we have been able to play 3 finals, we lost 3 SFs,the one vs Barça, I don't want to talk about it. We took a huge step beyond but we still lacked something this is Real Madrid, that's the reason for it being awarded the best Club on twentieth century, which means the best in History. Here's the Club under the biggest pressure and he has stayed here for 3 yrs, that's big"

[another Portuguese coach or no more?] "Why not? We don't have any prejudice"

"You @diegotorresro like a lot the novels, as I learn any time I read your articles...""Failure? Can you call this failure? This word doesn't depict the situation. It's simply in our culture, but think that we have just won 9 European Cups and we're back among the top 4 teams in Europe. This Club is used to live under pressure. It's permanent. We're huge.

People try to influence. Sometimes lawful sometimes unfair. Here a match lasts for 48 hours before and 48 hrs after but this pressure made this club big. And then you have another not reasonable one. We all have a family, children, etc"

[Ancellotti?] "Biggest respect to PSG, his president and all the other Clubs, We met PSG few days ago. They told us that he had a valid contract for one more year, so no decision was made

Zidane is a player that is in the heart of all Madridistas, not only for his quality as a player but also for his values, we have not decide yet anything about him [Zizou], but surely he is one of our biggest assets"

And that's all, here finishes #FlorentinoPresser. Thank you all for following.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm so happy Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Hope that Klopp is on Presi's list.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Sad to see Jose go but I guess it was for the best considering things went sour between him and other individuals. It happens sometimes and I don't think any less of him or Iker and others.

Mark my words though, I can definitely see Jose coming back at some point. eco smile

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next