Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Chelsea Fuerte
Abramovich
The dizz
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

interesting blog found - Why Serie A is better than the English Premier League  - Page 3 Empty Re: interesting blog found - Why Serie A is better than the English Premier League

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 am

sciacca wrote:take for example Genoa and Sampdoria... Where do you see these atmosphere's in England? Thats what I thought
Absolutely nowhere

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

interesting blog found - Why Serie A is better than the English Premier League  - Page 3 Empty Re: interesting blog found - Why Serie A is better than the English Premier League

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 am

Those aren't that intense nor are they as hostile... By the way, you just mentioned before atmosphere's don't compare at all with other leagues. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 am

sciacca wrote:Those aren't that intense nor are they as hostile...
And that's bad? Nothing i like more than making a quick dash to the car for a speedy getaway after a game lest i get my head kicked in by some ultras

sciacca wrote:By the way, you just mentioned before atmosphere's don't compare at all with other leagues
Yes, but they're not exactly meek and boring, either. You talk like the entire country takes Valium before going to the games
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 am

“I’ve played for Barcelona and Brazil all over the world at all the major stadiums but I have never experienced anything to compare with playing at La Bombonera against Boca Juniors. It’s the closest you come to Hell” (Romario, professional footballer)

So just to set the record strait: Argentina's atmosphere >> Italy & England Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 am

Lex wrote:
sciacca wrote:Those aren't that intense nor are they as hostile...
And that's bad? Nothing i like more than making a quick dash to the car for a speedy getaway after a game lest i get my head kicked in by some ultras

sciacca wrote:By the way, you just mentioned before atmosphere's don't compare at all with other leagues
Yes, but they're not exactly meek and boring, either. You talk like the entire country takes Valium before going to the games

The more hostile it is, the more the derby is more emotional + dramatic. Fans play a big part in the derbies... and sadly violence plays a role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 am

an interesting stat I found.

24 - There were fewer fouls/game in the Premier League than Ligue 1 (32) Bundesliga (33) Eredivisie (31) Serie A (31) or La Liga (29). Fair.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am

I'll have a hard time believing that one. How is a foul determined?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 am

What do fouls have to do with derbies...? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 am

sciacca wrote:

The more hostile it is, the more the derby is more emotional + dramatic. Fans play a big part in the derbies... and sadly violence plays a role.

That means the fans are immature its nothing to be proud of.Violence and vandalism is something Seri A should be disgusted about not being proud of even if its in derbies.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 am

If atmosphere is what determines which league is better then Bundensliga wins hands down.No other major league even remotely compares with Bundensliga in terms of atmosphere.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Bear-Felix wrote:an interesting stat I found.

24 - There were fewer fouls/game in the Premier League than Ligue 1 (32) Bundesliga (33) Eredivisie (31) Serie A (31) or La Liga (29). Fair.

But the referees also have different standards, hard to compare based on that stat alone.

BeautifulGame wrote:If atmosphere is what determines which league is better then Bundensliga wins hands down.No other major league even remotely compares with Bundensliga in terms of atmosphere.

I have to disagree, Argentina and Brazil have the best atmospheres. Anyone watch Penarol vs. Santos the other night?

But of course we can't say which league is better based on atmosphere alone, it's just one of the arguments that can be used.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

ErPupone wrote:

BeautifulGame wrote:If atmosphere is what determines which league is better then Bundensliga wins hands down.No other major league even remotely compares with Bundensliga in terms of atmosphere.

I have to disagree, Argentina and Brazil have the best atmospheres. Anyone watch Penarol vs. Santos the other night?

But of course we can't say which league is better based on atmosphere alone, it's just one of the arguments that can be used.

I said Major leagues.I would have been more clear.No major european leagues compares with Bundensliga in atmosphere.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3