Zealous
JAY-Z
Lord Hades
S
Ali
Raptorgunner
14 posters

Go down

Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico Empty Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico 173186hp2
Mario Balotelli made a dash to Milan following Manchester City's defeat to Swansea on Sunday to spend some time with gorgeous girlfriend Raffaella Fico.

The 21-year-old has reportedly been with Miss Fico since she split from Cristiano Ronaldo - proof if it were needed that she is a truly high-class WAG. Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico 173190hp2
Celebrity? | Raffaella Fico in 'come and get me footballer' pose

She has spoken in the past of her relationships: "Apart from Balotelli, I’ve only been with Cristiano Ronaldo. And I can assure you that Mario is much better."
Very Happy
But after Balotelli was photographed leaving a Manchester strip club in the early hours before a Premier League game against Bolton, she added: "For me, he can go to a strip club, if he does nothing wrong, with friends, but I have to say that at the end he always comes back to me because I am his favourite."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/teams/england/109/man-city

A beautiful and forgiving woman?

"She gives me peace of mind and is understanding when I mess up," Mario said.

No wonder Roberto Mancini is pushing the two to get married.Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico 173184hp2My rules | Mario chose to park this old banger in front of a 'no parking' sign

It works both ways though? That's how a healthy relationship should be (so I've read...).

Not in Balotelli's world: "If she went to a male strip club, I'd be very p***** off."

I suppose you can't argue with a man who nonchalantly paid off a £250,000 fine for said strip club incident.

The Balotelli mystique took a hit thanks to a recent interview where he denied almost every story that had been reported in the press of his famed madcap antics.

Had he paid a tramp £1000? No. Did he dress up as Santa and hand money to people in Manchester? Never. What about taking the boy to school to confront his bully? Not a chance. It was the kind of debunking you just didn't want to hear.

However, we were treated to a new Balotelli quirk, though as a professional athlete it's hardly the most endearing. He smokes. Yep, like a handful of Italian footballers, Mario has taken to the ill-advised habit. And it all comes from Mancini - who KNOWS about this!

"If he were my son, I would give him a kick up the arse but he is not my son," Mancini said.

"There are players in Italy who smoke and some over here but I don't think he smokes a lot – maybe five or six a day."
eco smile

That sounds a lot to me! affraid
Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico 173195hp2
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico Empty Re: Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico

Post by Ali Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 pm

5 or 6 is nothing
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico Empty Re: Mario Balotelli flees to Milan with girlfriend Raffaella Fico

Post by S Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Taking Penaldo's leftovers No

He is a Penaldo Wannabe imo :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:5 or 6 is nothing

You're 16.Drop that smoking pipe down kid :coffee:

Underage smokers Mad

P.S I dont smoke.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 pm

ronaldo already got there first

get innnnnnn mario
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Ronaldo is the man, really when it comes to girls he is my hero. Screw all the love shit, hit them and leave them when you are young and rich.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 pm

"My rules..."

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:5 or 6 is nothing

For a footballer thats a lot, I don't smoke that much anymore and when I did it was around 5/6 a day and that's a lot. Yes I know there are people smoke 2 pack a day. I have this Korean friend he smokes 2 pack a day and sometimes he would smoke 4/5 in a row. :facepalm:

I have cut down my smoking to only weekends if I go out cubing or bars. Summer is coming so might smoke more. :brickwall:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Ronaldo is the man, really when it comes to girls he is my hero. Screw all the love shit, hit them and leave them when you are young and rich.

May I shamelessly promote the Cristiano Ronaldo Fan Club thread.

We are accepting members and you are free to join. banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Zealous wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Ronaldo is the man, really when it comes to girls he is my hero. Screw all the love shit, hit them and leave them when you are young and rich.

May I shamelessly promote the Cristiano Ronaldo Fan Club thread.

We are accepting members and you are free to join. banana
hmm hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm

A dime-a-dozen WAG.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Picking up Ronaldo's leftovers :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 pm

She's fit though.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 pm

I bet Balotelli bummers cried when they found out all his legendary stories were fabricated yarn Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm

I high fived him though. That's true :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm

"Butterball Smithy invented WAG's...in fact it is rumored he and Queen Victoria......"

FYI Giggslegend is the one who informed me of this.

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

I got no opinion except to say again Mario is the one and only Laughing

And the WAG's bOObies looking nice in the restuarant. I dont think I would be able to focus on eating if I were at the same table :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Pretty much every chick has been defiled by some dude before you go out with them, so in turn they are all someone's leftovers unless you Marry a devout Mormon or something and then you've got to marry them to defile them.

So getting Ronaldo's leftovers isn't that bad, she could be some used car salesman's leftovers.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Balo smokes and Mancini has no problem with it? :facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Pretty much every chick has been defiled by some dude before you go out with them, so in turn they are all someone's leftovers unless you Marry a devout Mormon or something and then you've got to marry them to defile them.

So getting Ronaldo's leftovers isn't that bad, she could be some used car salesman's leftovers.

Hahahahaha this is so true..

She's hot though, no doubt. wouldn't trade my gf for her though (based purely off of looks)
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am

dnmac4 wrote:she could be some used car salesman's leftovers.
I hear he's next on the list when she gets bored of Balo. Variety is the spice of life after all
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Pretty much every chick has been defiled by some dude before you go out with them, so in turn they are all someone's leftovers unless you Marry a devout Mormon or something and then you've got to marry them to defile them.

Hahahahaha this is so true..

She's hot though, no doubt. wouldn't trade my gf for her though (based purely off of looks)

Show us a pic of ur gf Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down