Eivindo
McAgger
michael1
Great Leader Sprucenuce
lszanto
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
19 posters

Go down

Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...  Empty Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:59 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...  Empty Re: Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...

Post by lszanto Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:13 am

:bow: :bow: :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...  Empty Re: Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:14 am

Better than Messi and Ronaldo no way they could score past the great Wojciech Szczesny imo :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 am

Prandelli needs to cement him as a starting striker, i dnt care bout rossicassano whoever, balotelli needs to be a guaranteed starter at the euros and the rest can fight it out for the second striker spot.

Balotelli is kinggg !!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 am

what i like about him....is that he can actually back up all the trash talking and stuff with his performances Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 am

Its still sad Cassano is out, Ballossano would eat anyone alive
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

Marchisio :bow:

Balotelli's shot was nice too I guess :coffee:
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 am

As much as I like him and his badass attitude, his general 'walk away like i'm the man and don't need to celebrate' walk after he scores annoys me.

I know that sounds very contradictory, but after someone scores, no matter who they are, I love to see how happy they are. It's contagious. Even if they score against my teams, it's nice to see them at least celebrate.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:04 am

CBarca wrote:As much as I like him and his badass attitude, his general 'walk away like i'm the man and don't need to celebrate' walk after he scores annoys me.

I know that sounds very contradictory, but after someone scores, no matter who they are, I love to see how happy they are. It's contagious. Even if they score against my teams, it's nice to see them at least celebrate.

Cocky flair players ftw bro
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:19 am

Super Mario Balotelli does it Again...  2859867778
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 am

"We do not know his name but we have seen him on the tele,
we do not know his name but we have seen
we can not spell his name but we've seen him on the tele,
eh BALOTELLI."

Che giocatore fuoriclasse. Continua così Mario. Forza Italia !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 am

All I can say is thank god we don't have a disciplinarian coach at the moment, otherwise we would have never been graced with the magnificence that is Mario Balotelli.

You know what, screw those conservative old farts that would not let the likes of Cassano and Balotelli have a good go. Italians are passionate, its time we let our flair players take the reigns of the national side again. So what if we can't win the Euros and World Cup like that? ..at least I will be enjoying myself along the way!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Pazzo Balo!! No its not that SuperMario is crazy, it's italy's super attack Wink

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 pm

He banged it xDDD

Did Osvaldo play for Italy??
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:58 pm

CBarca wrote:As much as I like him and his badass attitude, his general 'walk away like i'm the man and don't need to celebrate' walk after he scores annoys me.

he's just doing his job. no need for him to make more of it than what it is.

:coffee:

Spoiler:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Sczezney is one of the worst keepers in the World when it comes to saving shots from outside the box.

How many times has he been owned from a long range strike this season? Mata, Young, Rooney, Walker etc
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Gil wrote:Sczezney is one of the worst keepers in the World when it comes to saving shots from outside the box.

How many times has he been owned from a long range strike this season? Mata, Young, Rooney, Walker etc

Come on LOL........

Mata and Young shots were unsavable Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm

You're telling me a World Class keeper like Krul or Al Habsi wouldn't have saved that? :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Gil wrote:You're telling me a World Class keeper like Krul or Al Habsi wouldn't have saved that? :coffee:

Krul saves the unsaveable so he doesnt count :coffee:

Al-Lolsi is meh and wouldnt even save the most meh of shots banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Gil wrote:Sczezney is one of the worst keepers in the World when it comes to saving shots from outside the box.

I agree with you. He needs to improve on that. He's a beast in one-v-ones and his reactions inside the box are fantastic, but when shots come flying from afar, that's where the trouble starts.

To be completely fair , Mata's shot took a deflection of Song and had a very weird trajectory. Walker's shot should have never gone in though.
Also, he sometimes rushes out of the box too soon, but he almost always gets the ball though so I can't blame him for that.

Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 am

balotelli :bow: :bow:

quoted from here: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/995937/mystery-over-chelsea-manchester-city-tunnel-bust-up?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Meanwhile, Mancini said he will take no action against Balotelli for breaking a 48-hour pre-game curfew by going for a curry in Manchester on Saturday night.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:17 am

Huh looks like Mancini talks a big game, but can't seem to enforce it
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down