free_cat
RebaƱo Sagrado
matpol
_LMG_10_
Albiceleste
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 28] Sevilla vs. Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 28] Sevilla vs. Barcelona

Post by alexjanosik Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

free_cat wrote:According to whoscored, Pedro was dispossed once, had 3 turnovers, 4 interceptions (top of the team being a forward!), 2 key passes (second best), 1 accurate through ball, 85% of passing accuracy - within the mean of the team - and 4 shots, 3 of them on target. He also had two successfull dribles that don't appear counted, don't know why.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/523311/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2011-2012-Sevilla-Barcelona

If you add dispossessions + turnovers he had 4 of them, the same as Alves, Fabregas and one more than Messi, none of them got the stick for losing balls (and in the case of Alves, lost balls are more worrying cause he is a defender, if he loses them in the back).So perhaps he lost the ball a couple of times too much, but definitely saying that he lost tons of balls is completely false.

Great game from Pedro.

Why do you underrate Alves so much?
You mention that he lost more balls than Pedro.
Maybe its because he actually tries to make something with it.He tries to dribble,tries outrageous 1-2's,tries outrageous passes.Some of his combination play with Messi was just sublime.So were his dribbles and passes.None of which can be said for Pedro.
The 2 assists for Messi.Not the first time he has made just brilliant passes.
I havent seen any other FB ever with Alves passing ability.
So comparing Pedro to Alves and saying that Alves lost more balls is not fair on Alves.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 28] Sevilla vs. Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 28] Sevilla vs. Barcelona

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm not underating Alves, I was just quoting statistics on whoscored. Alves is fantastic, aside from being a bit erratic, I don't have any complain about him.

This doesn't take that Pedro also tried 1-2's in Sevilla's game, through balls, shots and dribles, and even though, he didn't lose the balls "tons of times" as claimed.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I think Pedro played a good game. Was of importance to us in both offense and defence, but he really should've scored. Not just because it would've made it an excellent performance (lets say an 8/8,5, now I would only give him a 7 out of 10) but also because I think he really needs a goal to get back to his topfit self. If he plays like he did and becomes that effective player in front of goal, he is yet again the player we love so much.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3