Malaga may be banned from all European competitions next season....

+15
VivaStPauli
halamadrid2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
che
Doc
donttreadonred
JAY-Z
Lord Hades
Arquitecto
RebaƱo Sagrado
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
Tomasso
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaga may be banned from all European competitions next season.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga may be banned from all European competitions next season....

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

1.Rapid weight loss
2.Dry cough
3.Recurring fever or profuse night sweats
4.Profound and unexplained fatigue
5.Wollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
6.Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
7.White spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat
8.Pneumonia
9.Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
10.Memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Malaga may be banned from all European competitions next season.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga may be banned from all European competitions next season....

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

O.o??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Are those symptoms of the plague? Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

facepalm , i was copy pasting my views on malaga from another post . and was also researching on HIV simultaneously ,so those are its symptoms lol Embarassed

what i was saying was

the very reason malaga were talked about is their owner the shaikh , and isnt a shaikh supposed to be rich? on one hand you have shaikh mansour spending 25 million on idiots like milner etc, and this shaikh is defaulting on a couple of m euros ?? what the hell
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 pm

I thought Malaga were as rich as PSG/Man City

Lord Hades wrote: facepalm , i was copy pasting my views on malaga from another post . and was also researching on HIV simultaneously ,so those are its symptoms lol Embarassed

what i was saying was

the very reason malaga were talked about is their owner the shaikh , and isnt a shaikh supposed to be rich? on one hand you have shaikh mansour spending 25 million on idiots like milner etc, and this shaikh is defaulting on a couple of m euros ?? what the hell

Don't even wanna ask :vagi:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm

I think that was his reaction to this story... Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Abramovich wrote:I thought Malaga were as rich as PSG/Man City

Lord Hades wrote: facepalm , i was copy pasting my views on malaga from another post . and was also researching on HIV simultaneously ,so those are its symptoms lol Embarassed

what i was saying was

Don't even wanna ask :vagi:

lol, very stupid friend of mine, was trying to convince her that i have got HIV ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Thanks for the good laugh Hades :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 am

http://www.sport360.com/article/hierro-quits-qatari-backed-malaga-predicts-bright-future
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2