Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dimitar Berbatov - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't think Inter or Juve can afford him Sad remember FFP.

He might go to Anzhi or maybe some other Serie A team like Roma

chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 am

etoo-berbatov Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 am

'Danny Welshit' is better than Berbatov for United.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Really hoping he will come to laliga and can show what he has got..

A player like him cant get a chance in d0nkey league because he isnt fast enough for the counter attacking game.. Crying or Very sad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Adit wrote:Really hoping he will come to laliga and can show what he has got..

A player like him cant get a chance in d0nkey league because he isnt fast enough for the counter attacking game.. Crying or Very sad

Stick to your RealMadridFootballBlog, please, before making such arrogant, ignorant posts.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:19 pm

You are *bleep* clueless. The BPL has been dominating the cl for what? Almost a flipping decade. Just stfu. Dominant la liga. Barf Barcelona when was the last time a Spanish team made the final? Real losing to the only two teams theyve met in the cl. Go back and watch indian football. Ignorant c*nt.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm

What has d0nkey league dominating has to do with anything Laughing

The great Berbatov is suited for more technical and slow football and is ostracized there. Pipe down english Vagi fan,hardcore catalan NT fan he is Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Adit wrote:What has d0nkey league dominating has to do with anything Laughing

The great Berbatov is suited for more technical and slow football and is ostracized there. Pipe down english Vagi fan,hardcore catalan NT fan he is Laughing

STFU you glory hunting shite. Indian posting about Spain and Madrid Laughing good one

BPL this. The same MAdrid that fans have been booing for playing counter attack? Give me a *bleep* break. Salgado, Laudrup and even my SPANISH MATES that ACTUALLY GO TO THE STADIUMS confirmed this. So sit on your false pedastel. Arse wipe
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:32 pm

wow alot of hate here for one significant comment. Y mad?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Jibers seems upset hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Nameless wrote:wow alot of hate here for one significant comment. Y mad?

its just Adit. The guy is clueless as shite. Transatlantic arm chair supporter.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Glory Glory JuveuntusajaxxavibarcelonaXaviandmanuwhateverxavi Laughing

The biggest xavi and Barca glory hunter strikes again..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Adit wrote:Glory Glory JuveuntusajaxxavibarcelonaXaviandmanuwhateverxavi Laughing

The biggest xavi and Barca glory hunter strikes again..

yes. I support barca dont I. laughable. foget the fact I was supporting Real and Chelsea. Keep playing the same card there mate. Cross atlantic tosser.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Any one who has been a lurker for 2 months can attest your obsession with Xavi and tiki taka ...whome are you kidding? I really think you were xavi's girlfriend in the previous life Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Adit wrote:Any one who has been a lurker for 2 months can attest your obsession with Xavi and tiki taka ...whome are you kidding? I really think you were xavi's girlfriend in the previous life Laughing

Yes :facepalm: The same Xavi that I was abusiong since the start and had long arguements with Alex and Arq about Rolling Eyes

So i rate Xavi and? That makes me a Barcelona fan? STFU. When Barcelona lost top chelsea I was doing Back flips. But i suppose you wont understand these thing. Indian dude thats in love with Spain and madrid then even going to the United section to post ur BS. Phaggot
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

No offence, but looking at this again - it really doesn't do you favours. The reason Berbatov is out of favour isn't because he's slow or not fast enough for counter-attacking football (I don't know where you acquired your information from), but the primary reason is that he simply doesn't fit our system. Welbeck, despite not scoring many goals, fit its perfectly because he contributes even more than just goals.

Calling the Premier League a "d0nkey league" just furthermore emphasises your puerile side, are you on this forum to debate properly? Or are you here just to troll and gain more views for your blog?
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 pm

II Capitano wrote:

No offence, but looking at this again - it really doesn't do you favours. The reason Berbatov is out of favour isn't because he's slow or not fast enough for counter-attacking football (I don't know where you acquired your information from), but the primary reason is that he simply doesn't fit our system. Welbeck, despite not scoring many goals, fit its perfectly because he contributes even more than just goals.

Calling the Premier League a "d0nkey league" just furthermore emphasises your puerile side, are you on this forum to debate properly? Or are you here just to troll and gain more views for your blog?

So now welbeck offers more with the ball than Berbatov who is probably the most technically gifted striker in Manu squad ( yes technically better than Rooney) ? Please do me a favor and stick with Redcafe.

Berbatov is a creative striker, a SS, he is competing with Rooney for the starting 11 not welbeck who is a spear head. Berbatov isnt playing due to multiple reasons and his lack of quickness in his game is one of them.

He doesnt fit the system? Every thing Rooney can do Berbatov can do almost as good too,but Rooney is quicker and is better which is why he is playing.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Berbatov isn't a good compliment for Rooney, he would excel in Rooney's role but not alongside him. Has nothing to do with system and to even say Welbeck does more than him is hideous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

He's one of the few ex-Spurs players that I genuinely had a hard time hating. Wouldn't mind him here, but I don't know where he'd fit exactly
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Seriously in what Utopian world Welbeck offers more than Berbatov in general play ? Shocked
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Berbatov isn't a good compliment for Rooney, he would excel in Rooney's role but not alongside him. Has nothing to do with system and to even say Welbeck does more than him is hideous.

Welbeck works harder and is more versaitel. The football we played at the start of the season is the style fergie was trying to impose. Berba is too lax and slows down counter attacks by taking too many touches. I always screamed at the tv everytime he got the ball. He would get the ball do a little twirl and and pass sideways. Welbeck can play on either wings and has better work rate. Our front 4 was stupidly fluid at the start and we didnt even have an out and out striker in the first 4 games. technically gifted means sod all. Having a decent first touch means sod all. FFS look at Park ffs. he has started 2 cl finals because of his work rate
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Welbeck has the first touch of a serial rapist. That's all I'm saying on this issue here
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Adit wrote:
II Capitano wrote:

So now welbeck offers more with the ball than Berbatov who is probably the most technically gifted striker in Manu squad ( yes technically better than Rooney) ? Please do me a favor and stick with Redcafe.

Berbatov is a creative striker, a SS, he is competing with Rooney for the starting 11 not welbeck who is a spear head. Berbatov isnt playing due to multiple reasons and his lack of quickness in his game is one of them.

He doesnt fit the system? Every thing Rooney can do Berbatov can do almost as good too,but Rooney is quicker and is better which is why he is playing.

I think your post essentially confirms that you know nothing regarding Manchester United - and your understanding of different systems is poor.

Welbeck's link-up play, hold-up play, control, and work rate is one of the main reasons that he is first-team. There's always a sense of urgency surrounding him, which speeds up our attacks. Being technically gifted doesn't mean you should start every game, it all depends on the system that the manager deploys. There are other attributes, which are essential. Determination, work rate, and commitment. Your flawed logic is somewhat commendable, ironically.

Thank you, once again, for confirming my notion, that you know nothing about Manchester United. Rooney plays behind the lone striker, he is a false 9. Whichever way you look at it - he is not a striker. So, your comment is irrelevant.

Berbatov is a lone striker, he has never been tested as a number 10, or anything similar for us. He is competing with Welbeck, and not Rooney... And your last point contradicts what you have said before. Just stop, and move onto something else, instead of debating a topic that you know little of.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Iceman wrote:Welbeck has the first touch of a serial rapist. That's all I'm saying on this issue here

Confusing Welbeck with Hernandez, oh dear. And you're being genuine as well.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Berbatov isn't a good compliment for Rooney, he would excel in Rooney's role but not alongside him. Has nothing to do with system and to even say Welbeck does more than him is hideous.

Cool. So Welbeck's willingness and work ethic isn't better than Berbatov's? His touch, link-up play, and passing has nothing to do with anything? Don't speak about Manchester United when you don't even know what you're talking about.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 pm

jibers wrote:

Welbeck works harder and is more versaitel. The football we played at the start of the season is the style fergie was trying to impose. Berba is too lax and slows down counter attacks by taking too many touches. I always screamed at the tv everytime he got the ball. He would get the ball do a little twirl and and pass sideways. Welbeck can play on either wings and has better work rate. Our front 4 was stupidly fluid at the start and we didnt even have an out and out striker in the first 4 games. technically gifted means sod all. Having a decent first touch means sod all. FFS look at Park ffs. he has started 2 cl finals because of his work rate

Fergie wanted to do something but I honestly think he wanted Benzema and not Berbatov, but we cockblocked him.

Benzema instead of Berbatov and it's a different story.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next