Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point

+3
REWB
Mr. Moratti
guest7
7 posters

Go down

Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point Empty Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has reiterated that he intends to return to Inter at some point in the future, but added that he has no intention of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu before his current contract expires in two years time.

The Portuguese trainer left the Nerazzurri in the summer of 2010 after guiding them to Champions League glory, but still has warm feelings for the Serie A giants.

"I am Inter's biggest fan. The club is my home and I will definitely return. When? There's nothing to say about my future right now. I still have a contract for two more years at Real and I have never said that I won't stay at Madrid," Mourinho told Corriere della Sera.

The former Chelsea boss then acknowledged that people only remember when a team is victorious, and stated that nobody has won as much silverware as him in the past decade.

"Over the last 10 years, nobody has won as many titles as I have. It's impossible to always win, but you make history if you manage to do so on a regular basis.

"People don't remember what happened, but they only remember who won. So if there's a chance to win, you have to take it, and win again, and again."

Mourinho is already one of the most successful coaches in the history of the game, but the the 49-year-old dreams of more silverware with Real Madrid and Portugal's national side.

"I have three objectives. I want to be the first coach to have won the Champions League with three different teams.

"And I want to win the league title in the three most difficult domestic competitions; England, Italy and Spain.

"And in a few years time, I want to be the first to win something with Portugal's national side."

Mourinho was briefly linked with the Portugal coaching post after the 2010 World Cup but had already joined Madrid.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point Empty Re: Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:59 pm

:bow:
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point Empty Re: Mourinho: I will return to Inter at some point

Post by REWB Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 pm

this guy wants to return everywhere, does he want to try anything new? Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm

REWB wrote:this guy wants to return everywhere, does he want to try anything new? Laughing

Really?

What's the point....the only place left to go is Germany.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm

REWB wrote:this guy wants to return everywhere, does he want to try anything new? Laughing

Wenger's been at Arsenal for 16 years.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Really?

What's the point....the only place left to go is Germany.....

He already said he wouldnt go there as he doesnt speak German...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:36 pm

:bow:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down