Lex
Gil
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
10 posters

Go down

Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee" Empty Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee"

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:04 am

Jorge Jesus whining

Honestly, does anybody disagree with the penalty OR the red card? I don't want to make any comment yet. I want to hear from you.

P.S. He says they deserved to play Barca as if its fun playing Barca smh :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee" Empty Re: Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee"

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am

Complaining about the ref is in the DNA of both Porto and Benfica

Their president made a similar comment a couple weeks ago when one of Benfica's players was sent off for a Nigel De Jong style kick to the chest Rolling Eyes

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee" Empty Re: Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am

Dont agree with the Red Card but penalty was defo a pen imo.

Benfica have no one to blame but themselves for not being clinical enough infront of goal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 am

Meh, classical Portuguese coach deflection away from their own flaws.

He ruined this in the first leg, he should think more about that.

I do think Benfica were better in both legs to be honest, but were niave and stupid tactically and Chelsea took advantage.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am

The Franchise wrote:Meh, classical Portuguese coach deflection away from their own flaws.

I do think Benfica were better in both legs to be honest, but were niave and stupid tactically and Chelsea took advantage.

This.

They practically threw the tie away lol. I'm sure the Chelsea players couldn't believe their luck.

They only have themselves to blame.

Should have won the Europa a few seasons back when they had Di Maria, Luiz and Ramires but he bottled that one as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 am

I agree with the penalty (you have to be a bit 'tarded to think it wasn't)

The yellow was harsh. Penalty would have been punishment enough
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

Gil wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Meh, classical Portuguese coach deflection away from their own flaws.

This.

They practically threw the tie away lol. I'm sure the Chelsea players couldn't believe their luck.

They only have themselves to blame.

Should have won the Europa a few seasons back when they had Di Maria, Luiz and Ramires but he bottled that one as well.

Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee" 100408-146-Liverpool-Benfica

:vagi:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Dont agree with the Red Card but penalty was defo a pen imo.

Benfica have no one to blame but themselves for not being clinical enough infront of goal.
It was 2 yellows. I take it you don't see that second yellow as worthy of a booking?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am

I hope for mass exodus of Benfica players, unlikely as it is, but they got some very good players.

Maxi, Luisao, Javi, Gaitan, Cardozo all could make moves and probably should.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 am

I think the 2nd yellow, if he isnt on a yellow is probably fine, but when its a 2nd yellow and results in a sending off..its a bit harsh.

It wasnt huge contact.

But yeah, Maxi was dumb for lunging and thats not the reason Benfica lost anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 am

I didn't watch the game so I can't contribute to this thread on any level. As a result I will post a forum meme :I'munoriginal:

"Only losers speak of referees" - Dani Dives
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:16 am

Jorge Jesus:
Chelsea will have no chance against Barcelona
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2012/04/05/3014729/benfica-coach-jesus-chelsea-will-have-no-chance-against

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2012/apr/05/chelsea-champions-league-benfica-video

:vagi:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 am

Jesus deceived me Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 am

Why have Chelsea been getting a lot of refereeing mistakes in their favor in recent times hmm conspiracy? hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 am

Albiceleste wrote:Why have Chelsea been getting a lot of refereeing mistakes in their favor in recent times hmm conspiracy? hmm
We didn't get any against Barca, did we?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 am

Not that I can recall, not any major ones at least, no.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 am

Oki then.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 am

Albiceleste wrote:Not that I can recall, not any major ones at least, no.

Jorge Jesus: "We played against Chelsea and the referee" Ackbar
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 am

Albiceleste wrote:Why have Chelsea been getting a lot of refereeing mistakes in their favor in recent times hmm conspiracy? hmm

Yeah we paid the referee in advance... problem?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down