harhar11
windkick
messixaviesta
Albiceleste
ChollaVille
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Transfer preview: Alexis Sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Alexis Sanchez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Imo Sanchez is potentially a top 5 player and is worth every penny should we give him a chance to adjust to Barca.

You will see a big smile of opposition fans around the world if Barca sign Mata instead of Sanchez.

At the moment do you want A.Sanchez even more than Aguero?

If you have seen a lot of his play this season tell me how far has he improved his decision making since WC 2010.

The last point is very interesting and likely to be true.

Well JD i would want him more than Aguero because i believe his ceiling is higher than Aguero's.

His decision making has improved vastly mainly due to playing in the centre behind Di Natale as you may have heard he has been touted the new Cristiano Ronaldo but i dont believe he is anything like him other than being a very direct dribbler....

His passing is better, he is more creative and he works harder for the team than CR7 does imo but he is not the all around goal threat that CR7 is.

Of course coming to Barca he would play as inside forward which is different to Udinese but imo not much different as Inside forward roam's from the wing and ss positions which imo suit's Sanchez down to the ground.

As i said before if Barca turn down the chance to sign him in favour of Rossi or Mata to save 5-10 million euro's it would be a grave mistake as i dont believe Rossi or Mata have half the ability that Sanchez does.

Just look at how excited Nick is getting of the prospect of Barca getting Mata instead of Sanchez and it tells you all you need to know lol.

As for Aguero we can forget that idea because we were offered him but Pep declined he clearly does'nt want him my feeling behind this is because of his attitude, will probably want wages in parity with Messi and work rate is'nt really up to snuff compared to the rest of the Barca team.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Alexis Sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Alexis Sanchez

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Well JD i would want him more than Aguero because i believe his ceiling is higher than Aguero's.

His decision making has improved vastly mainly due to playing in the centre behind Di Natale as you may have heard he has been touted the new Cristiano Ronaldo but i dont believe he is anything like him other than being a very direct dribbler....

His passing is better, he is more creative and he works harder for the team than CR7 does imo but he is not the all around goal threat that CR7 is.

Of course coming to Barca he would play as inside forward which is different to Udinese but imo not much different as Inside forward roam's from the wing and ss positions which imo suit's Sanchez down to the ground.

As i said before if Barca turn down the chance to sign him in favour of Rossi or Mata to save 5-10 million euro's it would be a grave mistake as i dont believe Rossi or Mata have half the ability that Sanchez does.

Just look at how excited Nick is getting of the prospect of Barca getting Mata instead of Sanchez and it tells you all you need to know lol.

As for Aguero we can forget that idea because we were offered him but Pep declined he clearly does'nt want him my feeling behind this is because of his attitude, will probably want wages in parity with Messi and work rate is'nt really up to snuff compared to the rest of the Barca team.

Mole that's a wonderful reply and explains quite a few things.

I think you hit the nail on the head by explaining that the inside forward is a hybrid of winger and a second striker. Since A.Sanchez has good experience in both roles, that's one of the reasons he has become our top target.

Yes I too can hear nick laughing at that. Maybe they don't think Mata is good enough to make the Real Madrid team and if we are considering him for our one of the all time great teams then that's hard to understand other than for the sole purpose of being a squad player. Maybe G.Rossi and Mata would be squad options while A.Sanchez, Aguero and Neymar would bring a different element and really threaten for a first team place.

Aguero asking for salary parity with Messi? I don't think the boy is that stupid.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Mole that's a wonderful reply and explains quite a few things.

I think you hit the nail on the head by explaining that the inside forward is a hybrid of winger and a second striker. Since A.Sanchez has good experience in both roles, that's one of the reasons he has become our top target.

Yes I too can hear nick laughing at that. Maybe they don't think Mata is good enough to make the Real Madrid team and if we are considering him for our one of the all time great teams then that's hard to understand other than for the sole purpose of being a squad player. Maybe G.Rossi and Mata would be squad options while A.Sanchez, Aguero and Neymar would bring a different element and really threaten for a first team place.

Aguero asking for salary parity with Messi? I don't think the boy is that stupid.

The thing is we need someone who can bring a different element and threaten the first team, if we were going to buy squad players why not just keep Bojan?

As for Aguero not being that stupid there are precedents to this.....

Ibra came in and earned more than Messi, then the club gave Messi a new contract to put the two on parity it would'nt suprise me if Aguero thought if Ibra can get parity why cant i?

That's another plus to the Sanchez deal as he will accept according to the reports 4 million euro a year to put that in perspective we at Newcastle just sold Kevin Nolan to West Ham and they are paying him 4.5M a year Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 pm

arent you guys worried by the fact that sanchez isnt a goal scorer?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:arent you guys worried by the fact that sanchez isnt a goal scorer?

Transfer preview: Alexis Sanchez - Page 3 Lionel-Messi-Atletico-celeb_1264430
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The thing is we need someone who can bring a different element and threaten the first team, if we were going to buy squad players why not just keep Bojan?

As for Aguero not being that stupid there are precedents to this.....

Ibra came in and earned more than Messi, then the club gave Messi a new contract to put the two on parity it would'nt suprise me if Aguero thought if Ibra can get parity why cant i?

That's another plus to the Sanchez deal as he will accept according to the reports 4 million euro a year to put that in perspective we at Newcastle just sold Kevin Nolan to West Ham and they are paying him 4.5M a year Laughing

First point is very fair.

As for the second point, you can't really compare Ibra's and Aguero's statuses. Ibra had won three Serie A titles as the team's MVP and before that some more. Aguero won the Europa League in the shadow of Forlan. Ibra was a world class superstar while Aguero is a great promise of the future. If he wants all the perks that Ibra got he needs a major reality check. I don't think he does to be honest. I would guess he will be a bit too pleased to play for us and everything else would be a little secondary.

Nice to know that A.Sanchez will accept low wages. Maybe Aguero's wages being high could be another reason we are not going for him.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:arent you guys worried by the fact that sanchez isnt a goal scorer?

A little bit but Mole has already posted the picture of Messi and along with that we have Villa and Pedro. So if A.Sanchez were to be on the pitch instead of Villa or Pedro, we would still have two goal scorers on the pitch which is usually enough anyway. What A.Sanchez will do is going to be more important than his lack of goals. We will need his pace, trickery and direct play even more than this goals. At least that's how it seems right now. Besides why can't he improve that. If Iniesta can become something of a goal scorer then why not A.Sanchez when he is already a forward unlike Iniesta.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm

messixaviesta wrote:

A little bit but Mole has already posted the picture of Messi and along with that we have Villa and Pedro. So if A.Sanchez were to be on the pitch instead of Villa or Pedro, we would still have two goal scorers on the pitch which is usually enough anyway. What A.Sanchez will do is going to be more important than his lack of goals. We will need his pace, trickery and direct play even more than this goals. At least that's how it seems right now. Besides why can't he improve that. If Iniesta can become something of a goal scorer then why not A.Sanchez when he is already a forward unlike Iniesta.

Also factor in that he scored 12 goals for Udinese last year , one would think that playing with a team that keep 75% possession majority of the time and he will obviously will be playing far more talented players so one would assume he would score more than he did at Udinese.

With Messi most likely going to score around the 50 mark again barring injuries, Villa and Pedro most likely going to get 20+ each if Sanchez can add atleast 15 plus assists iam sure everyone will be delighted with that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:31 pm

What does udinese want exactly to let go of him? i thought the 27M+11M variables was enough?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:What does udinese want exactly to let go of him? i thought the 27M+11M variables was enough?

It was aslong as Jeffren was involved but Jeffren does'nt want to go lol and it was 27M+5 plus Jeffren as it was so close i believe it will be all sorted out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 pm

So Fabregas 40M + Sanches 27M= 67M

45M+ Bojan 10M + Ibra 8M + random sale = 63+M

you guys break even pretty nicely. more wages tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So Random CB 10M + Sanches 27M= 37M

45M+ Bojan 10M + Ibra 8M + random sale = 63+M

you guys break even pretty nicely. more wages tho

Fixed Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Bojan + deadwood (Keirrieson, Milito, Caceres, Henrique etc.) should do it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
It was aslong as Jeffren was involved but Jeffren does'nt want to go lol and it was 27M+5 plus Jeffren as it was so close i believe it will be all sorted out.

Good point. Apart from that ManCity willing to pay E35m affront apart from variables and Pozzo greedily saying his player is worth E50m has further complicated matters. I read on another thread that the deal is not likely to happen.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yusuf_alkoureiti Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am

messixaviesta wrote:
yusuf_alkoureiti wrote:Sanchez is the preferable option. He will add something barcelona needs. He will add extra versatility to the team. There are times in the game where the game is shut (passes dont work) and barca relies on messi to run through the defenders. Sanchez can do this easily. This will certainly add something new because villa, pedro even rossi can't do this.

You make some good points. I do expect his skill and speed to be more helpful in breaking stubborn defensive organizations than most of the other players we are being linked with. However why don't we look at Aguero as an alternative?

Thank you! I do not think Aguero will be a good choice although he is an exceptional player. He plays as a striker generally. Little do you don't see him playing in wings. And, his work-rate is very low, very similiar to Ibra's. Barca depend on players who have a high-work rate to get the ball as soon as they lose it.

I hope Barcelona really get Sanchez or if not, then Rossi not Aguero. He will add depth to the team's attack. Hopefully, Fab also comes this summer. Fab is Pep's first priority, always has been since after his first year.

With these players and 1 or 2 new defenders, I think barca will be even stronger next season. Having an apetite for more trophies is key tho.

yusuf_alkoureiti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am

yusuf_alkoureiti wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
yusuf_alkoureiti wrote:Sanchez is the preferable option. He will add something barcelona needs. He will add extra versatility to the team. There are times in the game where the game is shut (passes dont work) and barca relies on messi to run through the defenders. Sanchez can do this easily. This will certainly add something new because villa, pedro even rossi can't do this.

You make some good points. I do expect his skill and speed to be more helpful in breaking stubborn defensive organizations than most of the other players we are being linked with. However why don't we look at Aguero as an alternative?

Thank you! I do not think Aguero will be a good choice although he is an exceptional player. He plays as a striker generally. Little do you don't see him playing in wings. And, his work-rate is very low, very similiar to Ibra's. Barca depend on players who have a high-work rate to get the ball as soon as they lose it.

I hope Barcelona really get Sanchez or if not, then Rossi not Aguero. He will add depth to the team's attack. Hopefully, Fab also comes this summer. Fab is Pep's first priority, always has been since after his first year.

With these players and 1 or 2 new defenders, I think barca will be even stronger next season. Having an apetite for more trophies is key tho.

Sanchez+Cesc and a defender is'nt going to happen, Barca dont have the budget for it

On a side note if Barca buy Fabregas this summer instead of a defender actually if they buy Fabregas full stop i think it's highly possible i will end the summer with some form depressive illness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:59 am

yusuf_alkoureiti wrote:

Most welcome. Thanks for an interesting reply.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yusuf_alkoureiti Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
yusuf_alkoureiti wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:

Sanchez+Cesc and a defender is'nt going to happen, Barca dont have the budget for it

On a side note if Barca buy Fabregas this summer instead of a defender actually if they buy Fabregas full stop i think it's highly possible i will end the summer with some form depressive illness.

Barcelona has 45 million euros to spend, plus any income made out of sale of its players. I read somewhere that Rosel stated barca can spend for transfers from next year's budget.

Whatever the case maybe, in Pep we trust. If defense is an issue, Pep will get one for sure.

yusuf_alkoureiti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 am

45 + Ibra + Caceres + Hleb + Keirrison + Milito + Henrique + Sanchez + Jeffren + Maxwell = €70M - €80M

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

Alexis does track back, work hard and presses alot. At Barca that will only be polished and I can see him working just as hard as anyone

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 am

Official on Udinese web site,
25 players selected for tour, without Sanchez.
http://www.udinese.it/ENG/script/view_flsh_news.php?id=1151

Official on Barcelona web site, Zubizarreta, on Bojan and Alexis: “We’re near the end”.
http://fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/19/n110719118457.html

So which number he will wear? Very Happy
9 is free for sure, probably 11 to, and 18, and maybe 19.

I vote for 11 Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Alexis does track back, work hard and presses alot. At Barca that will only be polished and I can see him working just as hard as anyone

and he can DRIBLE players with stepovers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgfMSkP7_eU&feature=player_detailpage#t=479s Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 am

ChollaVille wrote:
I vote for 11 Very Happy

I second that.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3